Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Oooh.. Haley.. that could be quite the scoop... Interesting.

aaniheni... I wonder if this could be a spoof, since no information is given and they say that 15 girls will be chosen.. I say red herring and any girls who reply should be very careful!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2781915;

It is true IMO that a girl was required to leave the show for bringing up the Firedrake trailer.

But no one here can be remotely surprised at this point that that trailer was purged from the talking points.
    So the idea has changed that a few girls were sent home because they discussed Matt being an aspiring actress to ONE girl sent home for talking about Firedrake Trailer? Is there confirmation on this? Pardon the double post....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2781952;
    Hey, I was perusing myspace today, and I looked up the guy that was an asst stage manager for Bach 11.. he has listed on his myspace page that he is once again assisstant stage manager for Bach 12 Agoura Hills .. January 08- Feb 08. So I gusee it's safe to say that they are filming in Agoura Hills and Malibu yet again.
    Does anyone know the address (or even street) that this house is on? I live about 10 miles from Agoura so I could try to swing by over the next couple of days and see if I can find anything out.

Hey, I was perusing myspace today, and I looked up the guy that was an asst stage manager for Bach 11.. he has listed on his myspace page that he is once again assisstant stage manager for Bach 12 Agoura Hills .. January 08- Feb 08. So I gusee it's safe to say that they are filming in Agoura Hills and Malibu yet again.
    Exceptional sleuthing, hayleysmommy!

Kendra may know the address of the previous mansion. You might send her a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2781967;
    I stumbled across this on craigs list and found it interesting. They are casting girls for Bachelor 13? Hmmm. Could it be they have more than I bachelor in the wings right now?

The post was dated February 3, 2008

Quote:
    Good sunday.

Go Giants !!

The Bachelor tv show is coming to New York for a casting for this fall`s tv show.

Casting will be hold at Manhattan (we will disclose place to the ones that will be taken in/chosen) saturday and sunday 9-10 Feb.

We are looking for females age 20-28, single, fit and with a great smile.

All in all there will be 15 girls, for the show, we would like to have someone representing New York.

Ur pics and cv would be greatly appreciated.

More details and a review of the contract will be sent to the interested parties.

thank you
    Great find, aanjheni! If there was an email address of kassting associated with it, then I would maybe consider it legit. Interesting that a specific number of "15 girls" was listed. We all know that we see 25, although there are more than that there the first night.

The Fort is THE place were the sleuthers rock!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-04-2008 at 02:33 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2781920;
    Thanks for this piece of info Arielflies ...

Can't wait to finally get to see Matt on tv! Having someone who's isn't shy is quite refreshing for a change IMO. I just hope he's not going to be TOO forward though
    Yes it will be fun tonight to finally see him...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2781913;
    Makes sense to me. Long haired blonde next to Matt, short haired blond in red dress, streaky blond/brunette to her left and a brunette in black/navy dress behind the cameraman.

I think the girl behind the camera man is a very fair haired blond. If you look inside the camera man's elbow, and near his wrist it looks like blond hair to me. I enlarged and lightened the photo and definitely see blond hair... Ariel can you double check on that? We need to decide if there are 3 for sure blonds and one light brunette or 2 blonds and two brunettes.
    Last edited by simplechef; 02-04-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2781990;
    Interesting that a specific number of "15 girls" was listed. We all know that we see 25, although there are more than that there the first night.
    Really? Like, they bring in a bunch of spares? How did I miss this? Can someone please explain?

I'm wondering if they're going to skip the first elimination and let him actually get to know them a bit more before making the cut. I suspect the "15" was a typo, however. Either that, or they're making light of the 1-day participation that 10 (or more?) experience.

And once again, I am in awe at the sleuthing here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2781990;
    Great find, aanjheni! If there was an email address of kassting associated with it, then I would maybe consider it legit. Interesting that a specific number of "15 girls" was listed. We all know that we see 25, although there are more than that there the first night.

That struck me as strange too but then I thought it might mean there will be 15 girls after the first night - or maybe a typo.

Just out of curiousity I emailed the poster. Of course I am NOT applying to be a Bach'ette - too married, too old, too grandmotherly, too gray to be of any tv interest!

I will wait to see what they have to say and post it if it is in the least bit interesting.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Newbie

i'm still finding that leak about a girl being dismissed b/c of mentioning firedrake so crazy. and now they're trying to wipe the existance of the movie out of history??? do they really think it's not going to surface somewhere once he's revealed?! it must be one horribly embarrasing movie. but of course we'll never get proof in regards to that girl because production will edit anything out that shows they did anything to alter the "reality" aspect of the show!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2782012;
    It would be awesome for Parisdreamz to check out the estate - it would tell us a lot about the timeline...at this point they should actually be gone from the mansion doing hometown visits - but maybe she could find out if they are there when we anticipate them to be there for rose ceremonies...
    Based on the dates Matt the asst stage manager says he's hired for it looks like they should be filming at the mansion for 4 more days, through Friday, Feb. 8. Good luck Parisdreamz!