Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

found this photo of Matt on Robyn Kass' myspace. She runs Kasstings.. a reality show casting agency

He is QUITE TALL!! LOL

Also.. I noticed DeAnna is on her friend list.. I am guessing her agency will be involved in the casting for the Bachelorette
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 02-06-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Oh, that's just terrible! Where are they going to find women who don't look like miniature poodles next to this guy?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Great. In addition to needing to find women who are telegenic and STD free, they had to eliminate the ones who are shorter than 5'8". How did they find 25 to begin with?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-06-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2784574;

found this photo of Matt on Robyn Kass' myspace. She runs Kasstings.. a reality show casting agency

He is QUITE TALL!! LOL
    The picture looks like it was taken at the girls' mansion. It looks like the same red wall and curtains in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2784576;
    Oh, that's just terrible! Where are they going to find women who don't look like miniature poodles next to this guy?
    thanks for the laugh MsFroggy
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Regular

Good Morning everyone... I have just caught up on 55 pages... and a lot has happened. Feel like this is better than watching the Bachelor.

It was good to read that people felt it was more respectful for Brad to not give out a rose. I was pleased to see that recognized.

Loved Paris' on site sleuthing...

The idea that the show controls who gets eliminated til the last 3 or 4 just seems logical for some time now.

My thought is, what really happens on those fantasy dates. I wonder how many couples really spend the night after the door closes. Most of the men do not appear to be in need of multiple experiences, rather it seems they would have a difficult time with it. Only once was there someone who refused the overnight, and she was gone right away. The time we see them spend together is important time only half of the time, by that I mean conversation that let's you into the possible relationship. We get left with the closed door, but most of the time I think the door was closed way before.

Gosh, we need a fort person to do the editing so when know what really happens on dates. Same as someone's suggestion to replace Fleiss. But, I will still watch. Now it's like reading the book, and then seeing the movie and all of the changes that are made.

Kassting Inc. - Reality Show Casting Company - Show List

Kasstingsinc is the agency that is involved in casting the Bachelor 9-12.. I don't see anything listed for the Bachelorette.. yet...lol. I wonder if she had something to do with Shayne being in the show, or was it a purely "higher up" decision?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2784578;
    Great. In addition to needing to find women who are telegenic and STD free, they had to eliminate the ones who are shorter than 5'8". How did they find 25 to begin with?
    I gather they gave up on casting intelligent blondes a season or two ago!

Terrific find, hayleysmommy!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Is it possible that Matt for some reason wanted the girls who knew about the movie gone?

Maybe - he felt that if the girls knew about that then they were aware of a lot of the inner workings of the show and he would be worried that they knew how to play the game?

I am just trying to think this out - what other explanations are there for the girls leaving - so far we have not heard matt's take on it - not that we ever will...