Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

I'd love to see a copy of his CV. Good stuff CITIBANK BOSS, thank you! (A CV, is a Curriculum Vitae, a resume, for those who are unaware of the term CV.)

What did the american girl Matt dated look like? Blonde, tall, well endowed, lol!

I'm beginning to believe that we have some ABC plants here..gonnaelieve very little of whatI read from "sources" and probably only 1/2 of whatI see with my own eyes. Call me skeptical in FL. !!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Has Nathmac31 been around recently? I am starting to wonder about all of these posters who know Matt. I looked up Nathmac31.. his name is Neil and he is from the UK. I am just curious why we haven't heard from them.. did Fleiss get to them.. I am very curious about this season. It all seems very mysterious..LOL

I should post IF this is the same guy, I think I found him.. but how many nathmac31 are out there?
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 02-06-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: clarification
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Newbie

blondiegal, where are you? we need you!

[QUOTE=BlondieGal;2784315;]

As I have been saying all along, I knew that Fleiss would guarantee a "happy ending" for this show although I would not be sure it was a "real" one. After being on the Fort and watching the show for so long, one sometimes gets a sense of it all. We'll see.

BlondieGal you are doing a great job with all the clues! Keep up the wonderful work!

I have to agree that Fleiss the manipulator will more than likely show us a happy ending whether its happy or pretend is a different story..........
    Last edited by Pansygirl; 02-06-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Well this is just getting more and more interesting. Welcome barcode, please keep posting...I am thrilled to hear that Matt has a sense of humour. I really hope Fleiss lets us see it. And I did like that Matt mentioned he wanted the woman to have a sense of humour in his interview on Dance Wars. Barcode another poster who knows Matt reported Matt preferred blonde, large breasted women....would you agree with that? ...If so, I can just hear Matt.."And Mr. Fleiss...I really need these women to have a great sense of humour, to go along with the dyed blonde hair, and a big set of tatas! Or...at the very least...just the large set of tatas will do Mate."

CITIBANK BOSS and gladitsover...please keep posting...and I hope all the other insiders do too. Don't let anyone try to scare you away. I enjoy reading all you add to the discussion. This board is usually better than the show. Thanks
    Karey

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2784070;
    You know what is nice about this season...

it seems like it is virtually impossible for there to be a true love connections...

so I have a theory...hire a guy who wants to be an actor from London...no one knows his intentions...

hire a girl who wants to be an actress from the US...

some of the girls know he wants to be an actor...can't have this play out on screen so they send them home...

Actor and Actress pretend to have a storybook romance...they have also agreed that for one year they will keep up the charade...the bachelor franchise gets new life - the fans are amazed to have gotten another great romance...actor and actress get fame they wanted...everyone is happy and Fleiss orders 5 more seasons...
    Methinks that's what we're going to see this season!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2784447;
    Exactly. It seems the rule book is being changed as we speak. With so few successes and more near disasters, Fleiss has to be drastic. He has to change the script; the show will be highly produced (read fake), it will end in true love (read fake), the couple will stay together a certain amount of time after the FRC (contract.)

Matt is British, he has not watched the show, he can be highly manipulated because he wants to be an actor. Cast a wannabe C list actress who wants more exposure ( ) and you have the makings of true love!

All this production will fool the casual viewing audience, but we already have a read on this season.

Expect an over the top love story, folks, this is going to be fun!

ETA: This idea is based on Cape's analysis of the season already. I need to give credit to her.
    Hey Talldede
    Excellent post...ITA...except with the wannabe C list actress. Shayne looks like a party girl (here's hoping looks will prove deceiving), and at this point I would give her wannabe E- list actress...and that is a bit of a stretch for me. I think this season could be great fun to watch, except for the fact that there are some women going on there with the best of intentions, looking for a chance at love....and the sad thing sounds like they don't have a hope in he// of that happening, as the ending appears it is predetermined. Great post talldede...thanks
    Karey

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2784315;
    cantstopwatchin, I only know what I was told. I believe that someone posted that if they did not want to go home then they did not mention the tape of Matt.
    Blondie, I hope you didn't think my 'that's insane!' remark was meant towards the information you posted. Quite the contrary-- I LOVE that you have insider info and share it with us!!

I'm just so bummed b/c it seems this season TPTB are going above and beyond to make this a prime-time soap opera... er... I mean, reality show.

I find myself feeling badly for Matt-- I'm sure this wasn't what he signed up for when he was told he'd get to meet 25 beautiful American women in the hopes of finding 'true love'. I wonder if he was told exactly how little choice he was really going to have...

Anyone know if a Bachelor can contact girls who didn't make it past a certain point??? Maybe he and the two girls who were 'removed' can hook up after his contract and 'faux relationship' peeter out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2784530;
    blondiegal, where are you? we need you!
    I'm here and catching up from doing paperwork this morning. Will read up on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by gladthatsover;2784476;
    Someone is pm ing some of our favorite sources and persuading them to deactivate their accounts....what do you suppose that is all about?
    Interesting. We have always known that we were read by TPTB (the powers that be). They want any truth of this series quieted for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2784559;
    Blondie, I hope you didn't think my 'that's insane!' remark was meant towards the information you posted. Quite the contrary-- I LOVE that you have insider info and share it with us!!
    I knew what you meant. Thank you for your kind words.

Anyone know if a Bachelor can contact girls who didn't make it past a certain point??? Maybe he and the two girls who were 'removed' can hook up after his contract and 'faux relationship' peeter out.
    Remember on Bachelor 2 when Aaron gave his phone number to Helene just in case she decided to leave the show? She was tired of the drama and such. She did end up staying and being the F1, but if she left I have no doubt that Aaron would have called her.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-06-2008 at 01:40 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas