Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782518;
    I see a combination of Hugh Grant, Jesse Palmer (I think that realitytv said this also), and actually some Lorenzo Borghese too.
    I see the same things you do, Blondie, except for the Lorenzo part. I see the resemblance, especially in the floppy hair and the nose, but I don't want to see it.

I definitely see the Jesse Palmer resemblance, too. In the screencaps of the black and white part of the 'Grant, Matt Grant' commercial, particularly made me look twice. Originally, the tiny medianet pics reminded me of Jesse's too.

The best part is the accent. Very smooth. Trying to place who he sounds like..

I see a combination of Hugh Grant, Jesse Palmer (I think that realitytv said this also), and actually some Lorenzo Borghese too.
    With Simon Cowell's mouth and chin.

Blondie - part of what you quoted from the reveal was that he wants a girl with a sense of humor. Well, we all now know that he has that droll, British humor going for him; ahem, "Fudgepacker", which I actually found very funny. I love a well done practical joke when it is carried off with aplomb - and this one was. I've participated in a few myself. I also really liked the Sarah Silverman frolic with Matt Damon video surprise for Jimmy Kimmel, so I'm really, really hoping we are allowed to experience Matt at his finest.

There may be skiing involved - though not like Tahoe - Vegas is this season's Tahoe.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-04-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis.

So will we see the women have group dates consist of playing rugby or cricket perhaps? Indoor rowing?
    Its been a bit rainy in California, but if a non-rainy day coincided with a date day, I know they have rowing in Marina del Rey. There's an entire aquatic center there. If only we'd known his love for rowing before, I could have done some detective work down there, too hehe.

ParisDreamz You have been a stellar spy in the best FORT tradition

Thanks!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Other than the picture ABC has on its site which doesn't tell me a lot does anyone have a link to any other pics?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis.

So will we see the women have group dates consist of playing rugby or cricket perhaps? Indoor rowing?
    Lets hope he kisses better than Jessie at least!!! lol

Current events to me means which ever women he is with at the moment is his current event!!! lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782529;
    Its been a bit rainy in California, but if a non-rainy day coincided with a date day, I know they have rowing in Marina del Rey. There's an entire aquatic center there. If only we'd known his love for rowing before, I could have done some detective work down there, too hehe.
    Paris, you are funny. Maybe there are still some things out there that you can spy on.

I was gone for 3 1/2 days and boy did I miss a lot. I did catch Matt on Dance Wars tonight too. His accent is yummy!! I didn't think I would be interested this season, but this ought to at least be entertaining. I'm ready for the fun thread to open. Can you imagine what everyone comes up with?

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind
    Current events to me means which ever women he is with at the moment is his current event!!! lol

Best line yet
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Welcome to the Fort veil. We have a separate Bachelor 12 screencaps only thread, in addition to other threads that you may wish to read, here: The Bachelor - Fans Of Reality TV

It showed the air date March 17th, so are they finished filming then?
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world