Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

I noticed that in the article it stated that he is the youngest of five brothers with all his brothers being married and he wants to start a family soon. I got a little deja vu feeling since last season we had a bachelor that had married brothers and didn't want to feel left out. Really though, I am not comparing him to Brad at all, I just thought that was funny. I have as high of hopes for Matt that you can have on this show. I like the description of Matt and look forward to seeing his sense of humor. He sounds good on paper. Wait til Fleiss gets a hold of him though.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2782461;
    from abcmedianet

This is how they are promoting his "character" (The bolded part is my doing)

THE BACHELOR - Matt Grant (pictured), 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, has been selected to star in the 12th edition of ABC's highly-rated, popular romance reality series when it returns on MONDAY, MARCH 17 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET). (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN)
    I read that at the site and sighed. After our discussion this afternoon, the baloney is slicing thicker. What else can PR do, though? By global, do they mean he worked for citibank (though in London?) Has he really advised millionaires, or is that even more lovely hype? If we all stay away from the official site except for photos, we might make it through this season. Maybe.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2782496;
    I second that! Thanks for the caps A&D!

Is there any way you can get caps of the commercial that aired earlier???
    They are there now! Go check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2782496;
    I second that! Thanks for the caps A&D!

Is there any way you can get caps of the commercial that aired earlier???
    you are all welcome, and the caps from the commercial are up

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2782498;
    I read that at the site and sighed. After our discussion this afternoon, the baloney is slicing thicker. What else can PR do, though? By global, do they mean he worked for citibank (though in London?) Has he really advised millionaires, or is that even more lovely hype? If we all stay away from the official site except for photos, we might make it through this season. Maybe.
    "Global financier", "business development manager" and "works with millionaire businessmen". I'm surprised they didn't call him an executive of one thing or another.

What on earth is a "business development manager" anyway? Why not just "business developer"? I guess he had to manage something in order to sound more important. Love the vanity titles Bachelor style!

I wonder how many pharmaceutical sales reps we'll get among the girls...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2782461;
    from abcmedianet

This is how they are promoting his "character" (The bolded part is my doing)

THE BACHELOR - Matt Grant (pictured), 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, has been selected to star in the 12th edition of ABC's highly-rated, popular romance reality series when it returns on MONDAY, MARCH 17 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET). (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN)
    Thus the reason the two women that knew about his filming career were let go. Have to keep that facade up. I have a feeling that Matt Grant would not mind if people knew about his filming background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are all most welcome for the pictures! Thank you also for your screencaps A&D!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2782487;
    Anyone else read that article and feel like there's some smoke blowing in the wind??!!?? I had to chuckle while reading it; it just seemed like a whole lotta b.s. [NOT saying that he doesn't value everything they said, but I felt like my shoes were getting a little dirty!]
    Oh, count me in. By the end, I felt like I needed boots, or maybe hip waders.

What in the world - "his other passion is current events"? WTF? Also, I do not need to know that his parents have a "sexy relationship".

I need to see the commercial! I missed seeing him on Dance Wars.

He kinda reminds me of Hugh Grant, wonder if they're related? Can't wait to see him "live".

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2782506;
    "Global financier", "business development manager" and "works with millionaire businessmen". I'm surprised they didn't call him an executive of one thing or another.

What on earth is a "business development manager" anyway? Why not just "business developer"? I guess he had to manage something in order to sound more important. Love the vanity titles Bachelor style!

I wonder how many pharmaceutical sales reps we'll get among the girls...
    Love it!! I say more than a few..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2782512;
    He kinda reminds me of Hugh Grant, wonder if they're related? Can't wait to see him "live".
    I see a combination of Hugh Grant, Jesse Palmer (I think that realitytv said this also), and actually some Lorenzo Borghese too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis.

So will we see the women have group dates consist of playing rugby or cricket perhaps? Indoor rowing?
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-04-2008 at 10:08 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas