Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 552

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

  1. #101
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782396;
    Producing the dvd right now so unsure whether it will be completed tonight or tomorrow morning, realitytv. I will do what I can to put on some nice screencaps when ready.
    Awesome ~ Your the best!

  2. #102
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Just looked in to see the reaction to Matt's reveal and I see radiohead has confirmed my post. Hmmmmmm.... I know who I am, who are you, radiohead?

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey coleslaw50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Posts
    974

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    They just showed a commerical on ABC for the new season w/Matt. Nothing really but Matt saying in his sexy accent that he is coming to "steal all your women." The commercials are getting me more ready. I almost turned the channel too so I almost missed it. I hope they show it again so I pay closer attention.

  4. #104
    I am the Mole SweetElvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the edge of obscurity
    Posts
    543

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Even if Drew was standing on a box, this guy isn't 6' 6".

    I thought he seemed a little awkward and unsure of himself. Getting past the gorgeous accent, here's my interpretation of what he really meant:
    "This is a totally bizarre situation, I'm not in love, and they yanked away two women I actually liked just because they had the wit and initiative to find out something about me. So now all I can say is that I'm surrounded by eye candy, although I've got plans for the fantasy dates. But while Fleiss has promised to set my body hairs on fire one by one if I don't make a selection at the final rose ceremony, you notice I'm not glowing with enthusiasm, either -- right, sleuthing ladies? So no one will be visiting me in Jolly Olde, as you Yanks call it."

  5. #105
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2782411;
    Even if Drew was standing on a box, this guy isn't 6' 6".

    I thought he seemed a little awkward and unsure of himself. Getting past the gorgeous accent, here's my interpretation of what he really meant:
    "This is a totally bizarre situation, I'm not in love, and they yanked away two women I actually liked just because they had the wit and initiative to find out something about me. So now all I can say is that I'm surrounded by eye candy, although I've got plans for the fantasy dates. But while Fleiss has promised to set my body hairs on fire one by one if I don't make a selection at the final rose ceremony, you notice I'm not glowing with enthusiasm, either -- right, sleuthing ladies? So no one will be visiting me in Jolly Olde, as you Yanks call it."
    It's called the "stiff upper lip" SweetElvira. Lots of Brits have it, I've had mine beaten out of me after living in the US for 25 years (just joking). He seemed very understated in what he said and not over the top about it, but then do we really want to see someone who's over the top. We had the love connection with Dandy and the whole slew of lies from Drab so laid back and understated works for me

  6. #106
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2782411;
    Even if Drew was standing on a box, this guy isn't 6' 6".

    I thought he seemed a little awkward and unsure of himself. Getting past the gorgeous accent, here's my interpretation of what he really meant:
    "This is a totally bizarre situation, I'm not in love, and they yanked away two women I actually liked just because they had the wit and initiative to find out something about me. So now all I can say is that I'm surrounded by eye candy, although I've got plans for the fantasy dates. But while Fleiss has promised to set my body hairs on fire one by one if I don't make a selection at the final rose ceremony, you notice I'm not glowing with enthusiasm, either -- right, sleuthing ladies? So no one will be visiting me in Jolly Olde, as you Yanks call it."
    Aww, I really hope this isn't the case. I noticed he seemed kind of awkward and kind of like he didn't want to be on camera. I don't even think he smiled, but I hope it's nerves. :/

  7. #107
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,713

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2782413;
    It's called the "stiff upper lip" SweetElvira. Lots of Brits have it, I've had mine beaten out of me after living in the US for 25 years (just joking). He seemed very understated in what he said and not over the top about it, but then do we really want to see someone who's over the top. We had the love connection with Dandy and the whole slew of lies from Drab so laid back and understated works for me
    Me, too. I love that we know so much pre-airdate. Our guards are up and our radar honed. I'm going to be watching The Brit takes America and has fun with it. I hope.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #108
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2782415;
    Aww, I really hope this isn't the case. I noticed he seemed kind of awkward and kind of like he didn't want to be on camera. I don't even think he smiled, but I hope it's nerves. :/
    I hope he was just nervous too. I mean this was his first "interview" Hopefully by the time E! and Access Hollywood and Extra get to him he'll me much more at ease. LOL!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

    Lily Tomlin

  9. #109
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2782411;
    Even if Drew was standing on a box, this guy isn't 6' 6".

    I thought he seemed a little awkward and unsure of himself. Getting past the gorgeous accent, here's my interpretation of what he really meant:
    "This is a totally bizarre situation, I'm not in love, and they yanked away two women I actually liked just because they had the wit and initiative to find out something about me. So now all I can say is that I'm surrounded by eye candy, although I've got plans for the fantasy dates. But while Fleiss has promised to set my body hairs on fire one by one if I don't make a selection at the final rose ceremony, you notice I'm not glowing with enthusiasm, either -- right, sleuthing ladies? So no one will be visiting me in Jolly Olde, as you Yanks call it."
    hilarious sweet elvira.
    just had a thought...what if you are the girl to make it to the finals, accept a proposal and don't find out til you move to england that he's starred in a cheesy flick. or who knows, maybe it's an award winning movie. nobody has seemed to have seen it, right?
    us west coasters are getting anxious!

  10. #110
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782359;

    Matt Grant is on the Dancing Wars show right now. Love his voice (had no trouble understanding him), and very handsome!! All I heard him say was that there are "25 smoking women." I have it recorded to watch later and obtain screencaps.
    I just saw it and he IS very handsome!!!

    A couple of observations-- first, unless they had Drew standing on a box, Matt is NOT 6'6"!!! My husband is 6'5" and I know he'd be towering over Drew who is a shortie-- there's NO WAY Matt is 6'6!!!

    Second, I loved how he said he wanted to find out what makes the girls tick-- what their interests are, what makes them laugh. LOVE that!!

    Also, Matt looked a bit uncomfortable in the spotlight (unlike *some* past Bachelors!) and I found that refreshing. His not making eye contact with the camera was sweet, I thought.

    Lastly-- don't snicker, but I noticed he has small hands. Maybe that's a British trait, but my husband's and my son's hands are very large and proportionate to their tall bodies.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.