Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

Body Language Analysis Thoughts

I wanted to start a thread where we can discuss our thoughts of who is Andy's chosen based on what we see with body languege, face expression etc. These are things ABC can't manipulate with editing, and if used correctly, can help us determine the outcome without screen caps which ABC has held close to the vest this season.
    Here are my thoughts with regard to body languege/facial expression. Andy's eyes light up and sparkle when he is with Tessa. He always looks deep into her eyes. Last night, at the end of her hometown date, Tessa, although somewhat reluctantly, bore her soul to Andy and the more telling, she leaned in and intiated the kiss, something that showed Andy WITH HER BODY LANGUEGE that she really was interested in him. Andy when with Bevin on the other hand, was looking off at scenery while she was talking, and even though he held up his end of the conversation, he seemed distracted and inattentive through most of the date. He did look at her while she bore her soul, but no sparkling eyes or deep comforting hug telling her that it didn't matter. This raises a red flag for me even though he says to the camera that it didn't matter.
    ABC is pushing the "physical connection" with Andy and Bevin to the point that they are cramming it down our collective throats, but at the same time when you really look at it from a body languege/face expression standpoint, he isn't as much into her as she is into him. She is chasing him a bit. His smiles never reach his eyes, and his eyes don't sparkle like they do when he gazes into Tessa's eyes. Tessa was letting Andy chase her at first, but she is turning a corner and meeting him half way. Also, his smile and feelings really reach his eyes when he is with Tessa. He stumbles over his words and seems like a different guy when with Tessa.
    I would like to see what your thoughts are....

Re: Body Languege Analysis Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2375899;
    I wanted to start a thread where we can discuss our thoughts of who is Andy's chosen based on what we see with body languege, face expression etc. These are things ABC can't manipulate with editing, and if used correctly, can help us determine the outcome without screen caps which ABC has held close to the vest this season.
    Here are my thoughts with regard to body languege/facial expression. Andy's eyes light up and sparkle when he is with Tessa. He always looks deep into her eyes. Last night, at the end of her hometown date, Tessa, although somewhat reluctantly, bore her soul to Andy and the more telling, she leaned in and intiated the kiss, something that showed Andy WITH HER BODY LANGUEGE that she really was interested in him. Andy when with Bevin on the other hand, was looking off at scenery while she was talking, and even though he held up his end of the conversation, he seemed distracted and inattentive through most of the date. He did look at her while she bore her soul, but no sparkling eyes or deep comforting hug telling her that it didn't matter. This raises a red flag for me even though he says to the camera that it didn't matter.
    ABC is pushing the "physical connection" with Andy and Bevin to the point that they are cramming it down our collective throats, but at the same time when you really look at it from a body languege/face expression standpoint, he isn't as much into her as she is into him. She is chasing him a bit. His smiles never reach his eyes, and his eyes don't sparkle like they do when he gazes into Tessa's eyes. Tessa was letting Andy chase her at first, but she is turning a corner and meeting him half way. Also, his smile and feelings really reach his eyes when he is with Tessa. He stumbles over his words and seems like a different guy when with Tessa.
    Totally agree! great post

thanks.

FORT Fan

I agree. I noticed that earlier with Andy while he is with Bevin - he seems distracted and tends to look away alot.

When Tessa looks away, it seems like she is looking at the camera/sound people, almost being so aware of them when she is wanting privacy.

When Andy looks away while talking to Bevin, he looks away from the camera, so it's not like the crew are distracting him, the way they do Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2375975;
    I agree. I noticed that earlier with Andy while he is with Bevin - he seems distracted and tends to look away alot.

When Tessa looks away, it seems like she is looking at the camera/sound people, almost being so aware of them when she is wanting privacy.

When Andy looks away while talking to Bevin, he looks away from the camera, so it's not like the crew are distracting him, the way they do Tessa.
    I totally agree. My sister and I were discussing just that last night. He was looking away at the scenery as if not to look at her, versus Tessa looking at camera/crew. Andy never talks to Tess without looking deep into her eyes. That isn't something they can manipulate with the edit either.

This is a great topic, thanks for posting it...I think his body language with Tessa is VERY telling...You can see it in eyes, even in his posture....If you remember during the Cinderella date, his eyes sparkled with everything she said, every fiber in his body was attentive to her, he was so responsive to everything she said...Another thing I've noticed is that he ALWAYS faces her when they are talking, he ALWAYS reaches for her and is constantly touching her (he seems to like her back and wrists), rubbing her, stroking her, almost as if to sooth her (unlike with Bevin, where she is the one that initiates the kisses and the touches)...Tessa likes Andy, there is no doubt in my mind, she is into him...But she is shy, if you noticed when she is going to tell him something deep and intimate, she always whispers it to him. I think behind the scenes a beautiful story is evolving between these two...I can see that Tessa is feeling more confident about Andy, for once she REALLY initiated their kiss, it looked and felt real...I can't wait to see if she accepts the "Fantasy Suite" next week.

FORT Regular

I am glad you notice this about Andy's stary eyes. He has from the beginning looked at Tessa that way. It seems that Bevin is the first to iniciate contact with Andy. He is enjoying this with Bevin what guy wouldn't, but long term he is very much aware of Tessa and as he said at the end of their visit, "I can't wait to see her again" that says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2375899;
    Great post. My thoughts exactly. One word answer: Smitten!

FORT Regular

Even the ABC recaps notice the way he looks at Tessa:
    Tessa points out the Capitol and the Washington Monument, but he only has eyes for her.
    Another thing I've noticed is that he ALWAYS faces her when they are talking, he ALWAYS reaches for her and is constantly touching her (he seems to like her back and wrists), rubbing her, stroking her
    I noticed that too. Last night, it was the nape of her neck and top of her back. Last week, during their pre-RC conversation, it was her collarbone and her shoulders, and the week before that, her knee. Maybe she just has really soft skin.

For some reason, in almost every one-on-one conversation Tessa & Andy have had together, the cameras like to show Andy touching her. At Tessa's hometown date it was him rubbing her back under her shirt, at the aircraft carrier & Cinderella date he was rubbing her hand, at several pre-RC he's shown rubbing her shoulders or back. They're very touchy feely with one another, and the cameras WANT to make that known. I find that interesting.

At last night's rose ceremony Tessa was the only girl he gave a kiss to.

And in this picture he only has his arm wrapped around Tessa:

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast