Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2382964;
    Thats exactly what I see but I think its because he knows he's already in love with Bevin and he's stringing her along and he's not comfortable about it.
    Oh my gosh Krispy, that's exactly what I was about to post.

I interpret it that way too that he seems nervous about how much to say and lead her on. He has to make it seem like he's a bit interested in all of them...maybe Tessa has hesitations about how Andy feels for good reason.

I think he's nervous because he knows he will have to break Tessa's heart.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2383654;

I interpret it that way too that he seems nervous about how much to say and lead her on. He has to make it seem like he's a bit interested in all of them...maybe Tessa has hesitations about how Andy feels for good reason.

Yes, I agree also.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2383654;

If Andy already knew for sure that he was not going to pick Tessa he would have let her go. She has asked him to do and I believe he would honor that request because he is a man of integrity and honor. There are plenty of other girls he could have strung along if that's what he needed.

Re: Body Language

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2381015;
    Reminds me a lot of the ease that Meredith felt with Matthew. She was stressed a lot with whether or not Ian would love her back so she would ease into comfort w/Matthew. If you note, Ian ended up with the final rose. What is more telling with Andy/Bevin is that they don't talk much about anyting (other than divorce revelation) and during the last date, Andy seemed distracted and inattentive to Bevin. He wasn't distracted while with Tess instead looking deep into her eyes and giving her full attention.
    Perhaps you fast-forwarded your tape in Tahoe when Andy discussed with Bevin things he liked to do in high school, or his dreams of being an astronaut. Past things and hopes and dreams are a part of a good relationship. So sorry, but I do think they've talked about important things. Andy, as he put it, took care of Bevin during her hospital stay. Even though the setting may have not been perfect, they most likely got to know each other a little better.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

If Andy knew that Bevin were the final one that Fleiss would have said send Tessa home at F3 .. because then there would be two blonds in the F2 who look so similar that it would have been difficult to dissect previews? Imagine the body language we would have to study then!
    Wasting away another summer...

Tessa's heart wants Andy but she does not like saying that because she is not one to fall quickly. If she is upper class it would be difficult for her to publicly share her feelings and she may be more reserved with affection but I think Fleiss is just keeping that to himself. :nono

He was at ease at Bevin and Danielle's because he knows he is just having a nice dinner. He was nervous at Tessa's because those are his future in-laws and he wants to make a good impression. He wants them to like him.

Tessa and Andy had lots of fun playing in the snow and were comfortable with each other. That does not match with the implied mood at the family dinner. Do they prompt the family to ask certain questions?

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2384926;
    Perhaps you fast-forwarded your tape in Tahoe when Andy discussed with Bevin things he liked to do in high school, or his dreams of being an astronaut. Past things and hopes and dreams are a part of a good relationship. So sorry, but I do think they've talked about important things. Andy, as he put it, took care of Bevin during her hospital stay. Even though the setting may have not been perfect, they most likely got to know each other a little better.
    I don't know here. I think he wanted to see her response and would have at least expected more than an:

Uhhuh, that's great, high school, astronaut, yeah, I'll just shut him up by kissing him again.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2385438;
    I don't know here. I think he wanted to see her response and would have at least expected more than an:

Uhhuh, that's great, high school, astronaut, yeah, I'll just shut him up by kissing him again.
    You may want to watch that scene again. I just finished watching it a second ago and he clearly leaned in for a kiss after he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2385487;
    You may want to watch that scene again. I just finished watching it a second ago and he clearly leaned in for a kiss after he said it.
    I noticed that too, sueb1961. He is just as receptive to her affection as she is to his.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2383635;
    I actually think Danielle might be more suited for him in practical ways than the other two will turn out to be down the line.
    I agree. "Sometimes what we want, is not necessarily what we need."