Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 94

Thread: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

  1. #41
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2381457;
    But this is not consistent with Andy saying we would "see a love story unfold."
    That all depends how the Fantasy date goes..
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #42
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2381457;
    LOL, Bevin would've said "yes" by the second night! And we all know it! But this is not consistent with Andy saying we would "see a love story unfold."
    That all depends how the Fantasy date goes..
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  3. #43
    FORT Fan ckbmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    235

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    I watched the youtube videos with no music. I found 3 of Tessa and 1 of Bevin.

    What I noticed was Tessa and Andy just seem so happy. They always have such big smiles on their faces and look at each other so often. I forgot he cryed at 2-1 date. That was sweet.

    I didn't see the joy in the Bevin video but to be fair it was more like moving pictures that at true video. I was also surprised that they had to use the pictures over quite a few times and also the two questionable pictures that haven't been shown yet that there is a chance could be Danielle.

    Anyway I saw better body language between Tessa/Andy than Bevin/Andy but to be fair I would like to see a more comparable video of Bevin.

  4. #44
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    475

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2381410;
    Just watched the couch conversation again, thanks Valen for putting it on youtube.

    Tessa does not look Andy in the eye when she is delivering her 'not sure how genuine this whole process is' talk. She does not look him in the eye when she talks about 'thinking too much and not going with her feelings'. She looks at him intently when he is talking. I attribute this to she is not giving him the answers he wants to hear, so she does not look at him because she does not want to perceive hurt and frustration in his eyes.

    She looks him in the eye when she talks about the good times they've had thus far, and how she wants to see their relationship grow deeper.

    She is school girl sweet/shy when Andy gets her to divulge "I want to fall in love with you." She did not look away from him that entire sequence.

    I just see this exchange as very real, very mature and very promising.
    ITA, I've watched this scene over and over and I notice that Andy is very nervous when Tessa starts questioning how genuine Andy is and how genuine the process is, etc. You can see that Andy's eyes are glistening, he gulps and his eyes dart down, so it's obviously an emotional moment. What Tessa is saying means a great deal to Andy. Tessa averts her eyes when she's having to tell Andy something that may hurt his feelings or something he does not want to hear ... that she's not 100% trusting of him and his feelings. But when talking about her own feelings, she locks eyes with Andy. That shows that her reluctance has more to do with Andy's feelings than her own feelings. I think because Tessa is sure about her own feelings, once Andy convinces her of his feelings, I see no reason why she would not accept his proposal.
    Last edited by 59hawaii; 05-10-2007 at 03:24 PM.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie Cubabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    47

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2381608;
    ITA, I've watched this scene over and over and I notice that Andy is very nervous when Tessa starts questioning how genuine Andy is and how genuine the process is, etc. You can see that Andy's eyes are glistening, he gulps and his eyes dart down, so it's obviously an emotional moment. What Tessa is saying means a great deal to Andy. Tessa averts her eyes when she's having to tell Andy something that may hurt his feelings or something he does not want to hear ... that she's not 100% trusting of him and his feelings. But when talking about her own feelings, she locks eyes with Andy. That shows that her reluctance has more to do with Andy's feelings than her own feelings. I think because Tessa is sure about her own feelings, once Andy convinces her of his feelings, I see no reason why she would not accept his proposal.
    I too have always felt that Tessa's reluctance stems from her disbelief in Andy's insincerity. She has to know (as he put during the Tahoe date) that he is, "Not just blowing smoke”… If she really felt that he was being sincere about his feelings for her, then she could let go and finally would begin to see the much talked about love story evolve. I am sure it would have been much hotter then with Bevin, because to spite what everyone thinks, Andy is EXTREMELY attracted to Tessa, she has the look that Andy is attracted to, he’s always nervous, giddy and smiling every time he is with her.. If Bevin wins, it’s by default and Andy knows this…But someone has to win and Bevin at this point seems like the most logical choice.

  6. #46
    FORT Fanatic AnnieHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY state of mind
    Posts
    542

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    There's a pic of Andy and Tessa hugging when they first meet for the HT. From what I can tell, looking at the full side body shots, they are both kind of arched into each other. Tessa's body language is saying anything but "I don't know" Much more revealing then the jump into the arms, wrap your legs around the poor guy of Bevin and the polite, you can see air between them greeting of Danielle.
    Just my take.

    Annie

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey Krispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    819

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2381608;
    ITA, I've watched this scene over and over and I notice that Andy is very nervous when Tessa starts questioning how genuine Andy is and how genuine the process is, etc. You can see that Andy's eyes are glistening, he gulps and his eyes dart down, so it's obviously an emotional moment. What Tessa is saying means a great deal to Andy. Tessa averts her eyes when she's having to tell Andy something that may hurt his feelings or something he does not want to hear ... that she's not 100% trusting of him and his feelings.
    Thats exactly what I see but I think its because he knows he's already in love with Bevin and he's stringing her along and he's not comfortable about it.

  8. #48
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2382964;
    Thats exactly what I see but I think its because he knows he's already in love with Bevin and he's stringing her along and he's not comfortable about it.

    If he knew he was already in love w/Bevin, then there is no way he would have gone to the lengths to get Tessa to say what she said. He didn't ask Danielle, Amber, or even Bevin to really put their feelings out there on line during the hometown dates. Only Tessa. None of the others have even come close to what Tessa said when she told him she wanted to fall in love w/him. Bevin has thrown herself at him at every opportunity, Danielle told he at the F6 RC that she was really "into him", and I am not really sure what Amber has said to him. It just seems like he is trying to pull more out of Tessa then any of the other girls. Could this mean something? Maybe, or maybe not. We'll just have to watch and see.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the times that you see Andy and Danielle hugging Danielle does the quick pat-pat-pat on the back thing? The back patting during a hug is usally an involuntary nervous response that indicates you are not entirely comfortable with the hug. I like Danielle a lot, and I think she really wants to fall in love and move on with her life, and I think she knows that Andy seems like the perfect guy----but to me that pat-pat-pat speaks volumes. She is not comfortable---whether it is because of what happened with her boyfriend and she is just not ready to let herself completely fall in love again, or if she just is not feeling it enough with Andy (in spite of trying to, because he seems so story-book perfect), the bottom line, IMHO, is that she can not fully let go and "be" with Andy.

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;2383036;
    Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the times that you see Andy and Danielle hugging Danielle does the quick pat-pat-pat on the back thing? The back patting during a hug is usally an involuntary nervous response that indicates you are not entirely comfortable with the hug. I like Danielle a lot, and I think she really wants to fall in love and move on with her life, and I think she knows that Andy seems like the perfect guy----but to me that pat-pat-pat speaks volumes. She is not comfortable---whether it is because of what happened with her boyfriend and she is just not ready to let herself completely fall in love again, or if she just is not feeling it enough with Andy (in spite of trying to, because he seems so story-book perfect), the bottom line, IMHO, is that she can not fully let go and "be" with Andy.

    Yep, I noticed the pats. And I've read in a bunch of books that it means you're not comfortable, too! I wonder whether that's part of what Andy is picking up from her when he says that they might end up just being good friends.

    I do think it's too bad, though, because I actually think Danielle might be more suited for him in practical ways than the other two will turn out to be down the line.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.