Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

A comparison -

Bevin and Andy, from the pool dip, under the water kiss, tipsy couch scene in Tahoe, these two were all about the physical. They have an incredible chemistry, it's clear.

Tessa and Andy - I see these two as having big, goofy crushes on each other. They do a ton of physical play, Andy on the back of the skis, wrestling in the snow in DC. This is courtship 101, what we do when we 'like' someone, it's all about smiles, teases, big hugs, playfulness.

The body language is there for both of these couples.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2378411;
    A comparison -

Bevin and Andy, from the pool dip, under the water kiss, tipsy couch scene in Tahoe, these two were all about the physical. They have an incredible chemistry, it's clear.

Tessa and Andy - I see these two as having big, goofy crushes on each other. They do a ton of physical play, Andy on the back of the skis, wrestling in the snow in DC. This is courtship 101, what we do when we 'like' someone, it's all about smiles, teases, big hugs, playfulness.

The body language is there for both of these couples.
    Very good comparison talldede. My thought is that Andy can only fall in love with one of them and he does state that he is engaged so he has to pick only one of them to
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Re: Body Languege Analysis Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2377022;

IMO, Andy had much better body language with Bevin
    he sat shoulder to shoulder with her at the dinner table
    initiated kisses as they met
    both his and Bevin's hands were gripped together as they walked to see the waterfall, and nuzzled at the falls with such close facial contact
    Andy comfortably plopped himself down next to her father and Bevin on the couch.
    ABC loves you because you are falling for their editing tricks. Look at the eyes. Andy looks deep into Tessa's eyes, never Bevin or Danielle's. Andy was distracted and looking away from Bevin the entire date. I am telling you, the one with the "imediate connection" edit that they cram down your throat is NEVER the one with the final rose. I see where are coming from, but you have to get past the edit. If you can't you will be wrong every season. I am not tryting to "shoot you down" because I respect your opinion, I am just a bach veteran trying to look out for everybody because ABC is so crafty they trick people with the edit every season. Just trying to help, trust me.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-09-2007 at 02:02 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2378261;
    I must be the only one who sees the sparkle in his eyes when he is with Bevin. He absolutely looks at her like he adores her.
    I definitely never see sparkle in his eyes with Bevin. I specifically watched to see if I could see it. He doesn't have it with Danielle either. He ONLY HAS SPARKLE in eyes with Tessa. Also pay attention to the edit. Supposed instant connection vs flaws/claws in house = runner up edit. Connection that they slowly build over time vs never showing any catty moments/comments in house and bach/bachette questioning whether that person will show them feelings, open up more etc = winner edit. If Fleiss changes this pattern it will be a first. Just trying to prevent y'all from being wrong. Your welcome to like Bevin if you want, believe in "their love" if you want. People believed in Charlie, Matthew, Moana, and Sadie too. Just don't get mad at me if you are wrong.

I think I saw a sparkle in Randy's eyes every time he was offered a drink and every time it was time to leave somebody's house. That kind of body language leads me to believe that he's very attracted to either stemware or doors. Or both. This is going to be a difficult FRC. Randy will be forced to chose between drinking that last shot of tequila or leaving before the first victim gets there. It's going to be the most amazing rose ceremony ever. Just like all the other ones.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2379090;
    That kind of body language leads me to believe that he's very attracted to either stemware or doors. Or both.

I won't be touching that with a ten foot pole.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2379125;

I won't be touching that with a ten foot pole.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2378261;
    I must be the only one who sees the sparkle in his eyes when he is with Bevin. He absolutely looks at her like he adores her.
    No I see it too plain as day. I really don't see it as much with Tessa. Yes I see an attraction but no where near as strong as with Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2380621;
    No I see it too plain as day. I really don't see it as much with Tessa. Yes I see an attraction but no where near as strong as with Bevin.

I don't see "sparkle" I see comfort. He is very at ease with Bevin, but Bevin is wide open to him. She accepts him, she pursued him, she wants him, and has made that abundantly clear. Thus she is easy for him to be with.

He looks less comfortable with Tessa, but she has allowed him to pursue her so he still looks like the kid at the dance who has to work up the courage to ask the pretty girl to dance.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2380665;
    I don't see "sparkle" I see comfort. He is very at ease with Bevin, but Bevin is wide open to him. She accepts him, she pursued him, she wants him, and has made that abundantly clear. Thus she is easy for him to be with.

He looks less comfortable with Tessa, but she has allowed him to pursue her so he still looks like the kid at the dance who has to work up the courage to ask the pretty girl to dance.
    I don't doubt Andy has feelings for Tessa, but how strong are they? I am not sure how strong Tessa's feeling are for Andy. Thier talk at the ht visit he basically had to put the words in her mouth, force it out of her. Yeah I am sure the camera and crew did not help the situation but something just was off to me. And as far as Andy goes sometimes the chase is better than the catch. Thats half the fun and once you made your catch you realize that isn't what you wanted.

There are a couple of things that have been wondering about. I am probably wrong on both counts but. I wonder sometimes if Tessa really likes playing hard to get. Or the idea of someone chasing her. Let him beg.

The other is basically the show itself. I question if some of the show is actually real. Are some of the girls just playing a role. Is some of this scripted, the editing, how much of it is spiced from different times, conversations, etc. Do they ask the bachlor to keep a girl around for the drama or a story idea. I really question Tessas feelings for Andy and why she is on the show in the first place.

I am probably wrong just some feeling I have. I don't know. May they are just doing a great job with edit as far as my idea of the show goes. Sorry for the long post.