Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

Re: Body Languege Analysis Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Cubabc;2376255;
    doubt in my mind, she is into him...But she is shy, if you noticed when she is going to tell him something deep and intimate, she always whispers it to him. I think behind the scenes a beautiful story is evolving between these two...I can see that Tessa is feeling more confident about Andy, for once she REALLY initiated their kiss, it looked and felt real...I can't wait to see if she accepts the "Fantasy Suite" next week.
    I agree that Andy's body language is more focused on Tessa than on Bevin when he is with each girl. Tessa seems uncomfortable with the cameras watching them during intimate moments (who wouldn't be), but he is so focused on her he ignores the cameras (or just doesn't care). But I worry about the Fantasy date. If she doesn't accept that would be like telling him she doesn't want to be alone and doesn't trust him not to jump her bones. That could be a huge turn-off to him and could rupture the fragile beginnings of their romance. I think if she does decline, we might see him turn to Bevin (or even Danielle) in rejection from Tessa. I just hope if that happens he doesn't propose to one of the other girls (especially Bevin) because he has convinced himself that Tessa didn't want him and he really "loves" Bevin (or Danielle).

FORT Newbie

Re: Body Language Analysis Thoughts

I thought it was interesting that even though Andy and Tess were having a tough conversation, the editing kept "cutting" to his hand on her neck/back and the movements of his hand back and forth. It was almost like "yeh, I know this is a difficult conversation, but I still care."

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2376484;
    For some reason, in almost every one-on-one conversation Tessa & Andy have had together, the cameras like to show Andy touching her. At Tessa's hometown date it was him rubbing her back under her shirt, at the aircraft carrier & Cinderella date he was rubbing her hand, at several pre-RC he's shown rubbing her shoulders or back. They're very touchy feely with one another, and the cameras WANT to make that known. I find that interesting.

At last night's rose ceremony Tessa was the only girl he gave a kiss to.

And in this picture he only has his arm wrapped around Tessa:
    You honestly think that shows him with his arm "around" Tessa. He's not holding on to anything.

I sometimes wonder if we all watch the same show. I'm going out on a limb to express my view...which I'm sure will be shot down before I can count to 10.

IMO, Andy had much better body language with Bevin
    he sat shoulder to shoulder with her at the dinner table
    initiated kisses as they met
    both his and Bevin's hands were gripped together as they walked to see the waterfall, and nuzzled at the falls with such close facial contact
    Andy comfortably plopped himself down next to her father and Bevin on the couch.

Andy and Tessa kept a farther distance in many instances. I felt it was awkward during dinner, Tessa seemed more focused on her friend than Andy, and Andy's gesture to clean the dishes....an action for him to get away from the inquisition and to keep busy. During his time in the kitchen, Tessa looked too content being away from him.

As I've said in many of my posts, I don't dislike Tessa, but from the start their in more closeness, and connection between Andy and Bevin. I'm not worried one bit that Bevin will not be chosen.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cubabc;2376255;
    Another thing I've noticed is that he ALWAYS faces her when they are talking, he ALWAYS reaches for her and is constantly touching her (he seems to like her back and wrists), rubbing her, stroking her, almost as if to sooth her
    But...

Andy is like that with all the women- he is a touchy feely kind of guy

And he likes looking at women's cleavage- I noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2377022;
    IMO, Andy had much better body language with Bevin
    he sat shoulder to shoulder with her at the dinner table
    initiated kisses as they met
    both his and Bevin's hands were gripped together as they walked to see the waterfall, and nuzzled at the falls with such close facial contact
    Andy comfortably plopped himself down next to her father and Bevin on the couch.

Andy and Tessa kept a farther distance in many instances. I felt it was awkward during dinner, Tessa seemed more focused on her friend than Andy, and Andy's gesture to clean the dishes....an action for him to get away from the inquisition and to keep busy. During his time in the kitchen, Tessa looked too content being away from him.

As I've said in many of my posts, I don't dislike Tessa, but from the start their in more closeness, and connection between Andy and Bevin. I'm not worried one bit that Bevin will not be chosen.
    Great Post SkateMom. I agree with you on the Bevin and Andy body language. They seem to need to be touching whenever they are in the vicinity of each other. This reminds me so much of the initial stages of love. In addition to your examples I found some other specific instances of the body language:

The car ride over to her father's house his hand was stationed on her knee area and her's on his bicep.
    During dinner with Bev's hand goes to her mouth (only time during dinner!) he does the rub thing on her bicep.
    When Bevin and her father excuse themselves because she is crying, you can see Andy's hand was on her neck, possibly rubbing it in a consoling way, when she gets up from the table.
    When Andy's car is pulling away his grin is a mile wide and his eyes are *twinkling*

For Tessa I think that she was definitely open to him during their discussion on the couch at the end of the night. The only time I noticed her body language other than that was when they first came in, before she changed her clothes, she was clearly leaning away from Andy and into the arm of the couch. This could be purely because of comfort, but i don't think so.

Danielle and Andy seem to be quite comfortable, but body language wise I don't see more than I see with my friends who are men. I guess other than their goodbye kiss

All three women seem to be *amazing* as Andy would say. It just seems like the love is blossoming with Bevin. I'm sure many will disagree, we all have our own perspectives.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I too see very comfortable body language with Bevin and Andy. They clearly adore each other and are at ease with physical contact, affection, etc.

Tessa is a reserved gal, very. The dinner, hometown date appeared awkward, Andy even asked to clear the dishes while Tessa still had a bite of food on her fork. They were uncomfortable. What I attibute this to is the room was filled with skeptics, Tessa included. She has doubts that this process is genuine, I don't blame her. She also is doubting her growing feelings.

I have no clue who Andy chooses, but, if he chooses Bevin, I'd sure hate to see that couch conversation with Andy where he was urging Tessa to open up and share her feelings and they both say they want to fall in love with each other.

If he chooses Tessa, it sure would be hard watching the intense physical closeness with Bevin.

Whoever is F1, she must be a VERY understanding gal.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2377484;
    The car ride over to her father's house his hand was stationed on her knee area and her's on his bicep.
    No disputing the physical contact between Bevin and Andy that you described at great length in your original post. In this snippet from the post, however, I have to comment that I noticed Amber and Andy sitting in a very similar position in the limo. I wish we had screencaps to compare.

I am not a Tessa fan, I actually like Danielle more.....I like this bachelor but just not jumping up an down about who I think should win.....But after watching last night's episode, Tessa is the one who has stolen his heart...When he was asking her who do you want to fall in love with, that sealed it for me......It was like watching 2 people speaking in code to each other, but they don't want others to know, but they know if you know what I mean.....another thing this is telling, when he said that he has 3 other women who he knows that want to be with him, but he still chose Tessa first....He loves her people

I must be the only one who sees the sparkle in his eyes when he is with Bevin. He absolutely looks at her like he adores her.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2378261;
    I must be the only one who sees the sparkle in his eyes when he is with Bevin. He absolutely looks at her like he adores her.

I see a sparkle in him with Bevin. But I also see a -- sort of different -- sparkle in him with Tessa. I think he's honestly very attracted to them both and, as he gets to know them more, likes each of them more at time goes on, too. Since Bevin jumps right in, he's always right up close to her. Since Tessa holds back, he's always being coaxing and reassuring with her, trying to pull her in. To my eyes, anyway, he has very I'm-attracted-to-you body language with both Tessa and Bevin, but the language is different.

That's the difficulty of this show, really, that people find out first hand that they *can* be very very attracted, physically and emotionally, to more than one person at the exact same time.

I sometimes wonder whether that's part of the reason that the relationships crash so quickly. Because the main character has experienced several different attractions to different people at the same time he/she's been attracted to the chosen one, it must hit home more strongly how much you're always sort of "settling" when you choose one person. Maybe the show really reinforces the main character's fantasy that you ought to be able to have it *all* with your mate, and "all" gets a pretty big definition when you've just experienced these strong attractions to two, three or more people.