Page 7 of 346 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2331118;
    It will be interesting to see if his overtly enthusiastic body language whenever ANY woman walks by will tone down in the coming episodes. Seriously, his reactions are kind of like an excited puppy when their owner comes home. You can just tell he wants to jump up and down and wag his tail.
    I think we may get more clues from his conversational prowess/comfort than we will with body language with Andy. His body language seems incredibly open all of the time, at least to me - but, his comfort in talking with the ladies has been particularly interesting...
    LOL, omgosh, Secret: That is EXACTLY the way I see Andy's behavior! He's loving this situation. Sometimes he can communicate with the given girl on different levels: Nicole and dancing, etc. , some he just enjoys the physical contact and sometimes both is present. He is just a tad too excited about all these women to make me feel like he's a good marriage bet at this time. I hope he settles down and is less puppy-like. He also has gone along with some conversations that would have nothing to do with his future plans. He wants to please and he wants to look nice on t.v. the body language will be my indication, however the sleuthing facts will expose the winner to me. lol

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2331276;
    To me, that shows he might be REALLY attracted to her (more nervous, afraid of spooking her, a little shyer with her)... But of course, I'm a Dani fan and biased!
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... he seems really nervous around Danielle, and imo that's a very good sign (since I'm a Dani fan as well ) And I've already wrote somewhere upthread that if I were really attracted to someone, I would take it more slowly and NOT be all over him!

Oh, and thanks a lot for the Dani&Andy screencaps, they are lovely!!! Are there more pictures of those two?

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2331315;
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... he seems really nervous around Danielle, and imo that's a very good sign (since I'm a Dani fan as well ) And I've already wrote somewhere upthread that if I were really attracted to someone, I would take it more slowly and NOT be all over him!

Oh, and thanks a lot for the Dani&Andy screencaps, they are lovely!!! Are there more pictures of those two?
    I totally agree Estella! Andy is all over just about every girl, yet with Danielle he is taking his time getting to know her before being all over her. I think that says alot about him right there.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Hope you girls are right! He seems to want things just right with Dani, and is slower in reactions with her.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Ok, let me preface this by saying that I really think Tessa seems to be a very nice girl, but did you see where her left foot was during the foot massage time. That whole scene just seemed to be really intimate for the 2nd episode. I hope some of it was staged by the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2331325;
    Ok, let me preface this by saying that I really think Tessa seems to be a very nice girl, but did you see where her left foot was during the foot massage time. That whole scene just seemed to be really intimate for the 2nd episode. I hope some of it was staged by the producers.

You mean this one? Yeah, that's pretty intimate.....

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2331383;
    Thank you Ryvetted! What would we do without you and our other great cappers!

Andy said he wants someone who will make him laugh, well there she is! (A little Danielle biased here)
    Yeah, thank you so much, those screencaps are great!!!

And I totaly agree with you, 3realitytv! Everybody here who doesn't see a "connection" (I just can't think of a better word) between Danielle and Andy, LOOK AT THOSE CAPS!!! They are obviously having fun, both are laughing hard and the way Andy touches Danielle looks a lot more intimate to me than his interaction with any other girl... Maybe that's just me, but I could walk up to any of the (nice) guys I know and basically throw myself onto them, but I would definitely not in such a tender (or even affectionate) way!
    And just to mention it: Danielle has the most beautiful smile ever!!!

The connection is there with Tessa , you have to just look deeper to find it. but it's there , because i see it already. just trying to decide who wll be in the final with her. It could be Danielle, I can see him taking Danielle home to meet mom and dad along with Tessa. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2331394;
    Yeah, thank you so much, those screencaps are great!!!

And I totaly agree with you, 3realitytv! Everybody here who doesn't see a "connection" (I just can't think of a better word) between Danielle and Andy, LOOK AT THOSE CAPS!!! They are obviously having fun, both are laughing hard and the way Andy touches Danielle looks a lot more intimate to me than his interaction with any other girl... Maybe that's just me, but I could walk up to any of the (nice) guys I know and basically throw myself onto them, but I would definitely not in such a tender (or even affectionate) way!
    And just to mention it: Danielle has the most beautiful smile ever!!!
    I think without any concrete evidence of the "winner", we are all going with our hearts. I personally don't see as much of a connection with Danielle as I do Tessa. Last season, the ring picture clearly pointed to the fact it was Jenn (though I fought it til the very end - I so wanted it to be Sadie!)

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2331442;
    The connection is there with Tessa , you have to just look deeper to find it. but it's there , because i see it already. just trying to decide who wll be in the final with her. It could be Danielle, I can see him taking Danielle home to meet mom and dad along with Tessa. JMHO
    That's exactly how I felt about Tessa and Andy. I think TPTB are showing us how the connection started from the muffin story to the Inca trail story to the Mmmmmmmmmm Andy let out when hugging Tessa during RC1. Then continuing to eppy2 with the foot massage , little breakdown showing her soft side as to the joker in the bullriding fake injury .. etc. I do really feel that they are trying to put out a story that is positive yet showing both sides of Tessa.

I like Dani too but her story of her late bf, wearing ring on her right ring finger etc... just sort of rub me a little in the wrong way.. it's like they are trying to portray her as someone who is unable to let go of a ''past'' . I do not mean it in a negative way .. just someone who lost a very deep love .

with that said, I think Dani will be F3 with Bevin as F2 to make it easier for himself not to hurt F2. Just cuz Bevin seems to have a tougher side to her and seems able to handle it better ... again JMHO