Page 6 of 346 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2330922;
    Me, too

Hi, Iím new to the board. Iíve enjoyed some of the previous Bachelor seasons, but was disappointed at Lorenzoís outcome (I was a big fan of Sadieís!). I swore I would not watch this season, but I got hooked the moment I saw Andyís reaction to Tessa as she told her story about her mom finding love. Having heard that Andy had proposed, I knew that he must have found the one that very first night and I saw something in his reaction to Tessa that Iíve never seen with any of the previous bachelors. It was as if a lightbulb went off for Andy and it seemed like a magical moment. So, as you can see, Iím following this season as a big Tessa fan.

I was born and raised in Hawaii, so Iím looking forward to the Hawaii episodes Ö they will likely cause me to become homesick. As a Hawaii native, I find Tessaís looks very appealing and Iím sure Andy would too if heís become acclimated to Hawaiiís culture. Tessa is what we, in Hawaii, call affectionately, hapa, a Hawaiian word meaning ďhalfĒ and referring to being of multiple ethnicities. Many have wondered what Tessaís ethnicity is and I have found out that she is half Chinese and half white, with just the right combination to give her a unique exotic look. I would have discounted her as being Andyís favorite had it not been for her resemblance to Andyís ex-girlfriend, Lokelani McMichael. Clearly, Andy finds her type of looks attractive.

I continue to root for Tessa, as I think sheís cute, fun, outgoing, genuine, classy, athletic and smart Ö many of the qualities that Andy is seeking. I saw an emotional connection and that special spark between them from that very first night.

59hawaii !!! Glad to see a Hawaiian native here! I'm from CA but lived in Kihei, Maui for 3 years! Love the islands! Thank you for all of those details about Tessa, everything helps towards our sleuthing process!

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

We ahve to remember to watch Andy's body language. Clenched hands, closed posture, ducked head. The girls are going to be into him but his body language will say who he is most attracted to beyond the physical. I doubt he would push any of them away but he may be responding more enthusiastically with one more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2331088;
    We ahve to remember to watch Andy's body language. Clenched hands, closed posture, ducked head. The girls are going to be into him but his body language will say who he is most attracted to beyond the physical. I doubt he would push any of them away but he may be responding more enthusiastically with one more than others.
    It will be interesting to see if his overtly enthusiastic body language whenever ANY woman walks by will tone down in the coming episodes. Seriously, his reactions are kind of like an excited puppy when their owner comes home. You can just tell he wants to jump up and down and wag his tail.

I think we may get more clues from his conversational prowess/comfort than we will with body language with Andy. His body language seems incredibly open all of the time, at least to me - but, his comfort in talking with the ladies has been particularly interesting...

I don't think Andy would give the runner up a friendship thinkamabob.. I mean truly that is so rank to do that. No matter how thoughtful the giving party may deem it to be., while on the receiving end of it - it kind of well... blows.

Here you think you are going to be the "one" and end up getting a consolation "prize" - how would you feel? lol

But I agree with Kendra - it looks sort of like something that is medal or wrought iron.

IMO--getting a medal thing is on the same level as a ring on a string--probably worse.

But then again, maybe he did give away a metal "token" of friendship and that is what he needs to explain to his chosen one. (said tongue in cheek, of course! )

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2331118;
    It will be interesting to see if his overtly enthusiastic body language whenever ANY woman walks by will tone down in the coming episodes. Seriously, his reactions are kind of like an excited puppy when their owner comes home. You can just tell he wants to jump up and down and wag his tail.

I think we may get more clues from his conversational prowess/comfort than we will with body language with Andy. His body language seems incredibly open all of the time, at least to me - but, his comfort in talking with the ladies has been particularly interesting...
    Very well put Secret! He is very friendly and open with all the women! Even on his one on one with tiffany, where he said in the PI that he "was really working hard" and "didn't know if she was uptight" etc.... He was STILL very sweet and open and friendly WITH her:

"Did anyone ever tell you you have the CUTEST dimples?"

I mean, that's really open and friendly, but we know he was not feeling a connection from what he said in the PI. I don't think he's insincere, I just think he is just a VERY sweet person and goes out of his way to make all the women as comfortable as possible:

*Dancing with Nicole all the time

*Holding and swinging Tessa's hand when she got nervous the first night (right after telling the story about the Inca Trail)

*Kissing Danielle's ear

*Realizing Bevin had not had alone time and taking her to the big pool

*Giving Steph W. and BIG cuddle after she does the back flip

*Putting Amber on his shoulders and playing with her the way he did at the beach

I'm sure there's lots of other examples that aren't on the tip of my mind!

I really think Andy is VERY sweet and friendly as a person--flirting isn't always sexual--four-year olds are the most accomplished flirters on Earth IMO

The trick for us will be to discern Andy's friendly flirting from his passionate flirting. May not be easy at all!

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2329890;
    Yeah, I also like Amber, but my favorite right now is Danielle... we don't get to see her very much, but she seems to be such a sweetheart! And it was so cute when Andy kissed her ear! I can't warm with Tessa for some reason, although there seems to be some kind of connection between her and Andy. But I don't see them together.
    I'm with you on this, Estella. Danielle right now is my favorite of all. For some reason, I just cannot warm up to Tessa, either. I don't know why.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Danielle and Tessa are my favorites , but I think he has a "connection" (wish for a better word) on some level with Danielle, Tessa, and Bevin.
    Bevin's is the most obvious physical attraction.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2331186;
    Oh, I agree completely! It would totally blow! That was just the only thing I could think of to explain the thing being there. It was just a wild thought.
    My thought is that the metal thing is just a table decoration of some sort.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2331178;

I really think Andy is VERY sweet and friendly as a person--flirting isn't always sexual--four-year olds are the most accomplished flirters on Earth IMO

The trick for us will be to discern Andy's friendly flirting from his passionate flirting. May not be easy at all!
    Good points all, Marlap; especially the above. Now, we will have to look more at him than them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)