Page 55 of 346 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2363252;
    I wonder why they're skipping The Women Tell All this season, hmmm...
    Do you think they will have a reunion show of the couple and the girls at the end. I know with Lorenzo they did not have one, I hope they do this time? Surely they would since Andy and the F1 are engaged?

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

I am responding to crazy like a fox's post #1869.

This is total clarity on what we are going to see. Right on, crazy. . . . You are so right in every aspect of your sleuthing. That is it. I thought for sure it was Bevin and Tessa in the final two with Tessa winning. But now, I am thinking it may be Danielle. And then, I just won't know.

-but still want Tessa.

Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2362646;
    Ah, you did it, BlondieGal. As bamabrain said, the first step is standing up and admitting it. For myself, I would love to be a snark ala MsFroggy, but even though my favorite comedian as a child was Oscar Levant, I can't quite dredge up enough cynicism to take that leap. Darn show always promises romance and I'm always sucked into it.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations and kudos. They are much appreciated.
    I am available for private consultation in the art of bitching at the rate of $79.99/hour (minimum three hours required). But I don't think you need it, you're plenty funny!

The darn show will always promise romance, will barely ever deliver to everyone's satisfaction so it's not your fault. Blame Fleiss the evil manipulator!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

I posted this last night, but I think it got lost, please read..and like Piano girl..I need a response. No one's mentioned the background music that I know of...or the letting the obvious be a clue!!!!! Please read and thanks:

Hello all, I'm definitely on the Tessa bandwagon or hammock..call it what you want. I could bet money that he picks her 100%. I see so much chemistry between them.
    *Someone mentioned the yacht ride, they were very cozy and seemed to be sharing their own conversation as all six were standing near the rails.
    *Another thing I noticed last night was when Andy was going to pick her up for their 1 on 1, and he mentions that this is his night to prove to Tessa why she's here and how good they can be. I know it's not verbatim, but that's what I got out of it. It caught me off guard, because it's usually him questioning girls to see if he likes them enough on the 1 on 1's..such as Stephanie, Erin, and that other gal from the bullride date. Yet, he's wanting her to like him. I think this means he's SMITTEN.
    * Did anyone notice the song of their date. It was edited in the background, but it was "love lift us up where we belong"..it was so sweet!! It was like Fleiss gives viewers tiny, subtle hints to the chosen one. Just like last year, the very 1st previews was some actress throwing coins in the fountain..Jen did it on her date and she was chosen. People argued that was too "obvious"...but Fleiss likes to be obvious at times. And shouldn't the obvious be counted for something..it's time to let the romance speak for itself, and quit denying the screencaps and episodes we're seeing. It's plain to see that ANDY is into Tessa!!!!!
    He can't hide it in his media interviews now (mentioning her name too many times with too many coincidences) and he can't hide it onscreen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2363461;
    I posted this last night, but I think it got lost, please read..and like Piano girl..I need a response. No one's mentioned the background music that I know of...or the letting the obvious be a clue!!!!! Please read and thanks:

Hello all, I'm definitely on the Tessa bandwagon or hammock..call it what you want. I could bet money that he picks her 100%. I see so much chemistry between them.
    *Someone mentioned the yacht ride, they were very cozy and seemed to be sharing their own conversation as all six were standing near the rails.
    *Another thing I noticed last night was when Andy was going to pick her up for their 1 on 1, and he mentions that this is his night to prove to Tessa why she's here and how good they can be. I know it's not verbatim, but that's what I got out of it. It caught me off guard, because it's usually him questioning girls to see if he likes them enough on the 1 on 1's..such as Stephanie, Erin, and that other gal from the bullride date. Yet, he's wanting her to like him. I think this means he's SMITTEN.
    * Did anyone notice the song of their date. It was edited in the background, but it was "love lift us up where we belong"..it was so sweet!! It was like Fleiss gives viewers tiny, subtle hints to the chosen one. Just like last year, the very 1st previews was some actress throwing coins in the fountain..Jen did it on her date and she was chosen. People argued that was too "obvious"...but Fleiss likes to be obvious at times. And shouldn't the obvious be counted for something..it's time to let the romance speak for itself, and quit denying the screencaps and episodes we're seeing. It's plain to see that ANDY is into Tessa!!!!!
    He can't hide it in his media interviews now (mentioning her name too many times with too many coincidences) and he can't hide it onscreen either.

The first thing I noticed about the date was the song. I'm not a sleuther, I go on gut instinct! I see the story unfolding with Tessa...I don't see any romance with Danielle...and I see a desperation with Bevin to win Andy. I don't really have a favorite cause I don't care enough! I just like to watch and see what my gut says and it's saying Tessa. Hope it's not the meatloaf sandwich throwing things off!
    Last edited by maryhse; 05-02-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: cause it's Danielle not Daniel...I think.

Re: Screencap Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2363081;
    This is what concerns me. While Andy seems quite smitten with Tessa, I am not getting that the feeling is mutual. She is either camera shy or she hasnít read any of Jane Austenís books. If she had, she would know that, ďa woman should always show more interest than she actually feels, if she is to secure a mate.Ē
    And that came from the woman who later married the dumbest character in the book... and not out of love either.

However, I agree that Tessa is not too hot for RAndy. Those kisses they exchanged were lukewarm at best. Like not like terribly exciting like. She seems to like him but the way you like somebody after knowing them only a few weeks. Which is as it should be. I have a hard time believing that any woman would accept an engagement ring after only a few weeks' acquaintance, with most of that time spent fighting off your "boyfriend's" other girlfriends. Tessa seems smarter than that, but appearances often deceive. She did actually sign up for this insane show willingly.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Well I keep hearing that and he even said it...he likes brunettes and girls
    from the south...

BUT...to quote from the movie "A Walk in the Clouds" "The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants"
    IMO...if he is as much in love as he is claiming to be I don't think it will matter WHAT color her hair is or where she is from or EVEN if she has been divorced

SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I agree when your finally bitten by the "love" bug it matters not what color hair your spouse has.....or what you dreamed they would look like.......... Prince charming comes in different looks.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Regular

I agree Pansygirl especially because it is easy to change your hair color these days!

Do you think that the surprise for the F3 date could be something along the lines of Shamu on the Trista/Ryan date? Maybe some of the guys who are in Andy's Navy Group? Maybe even some famous Hawaiian Dancer or singer he knows?

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2362501;
    Exceptional post, Bama. Yes, major kudos to Arielflies for Post of the Week!

Going away from my sleutherish (is that a word? ) self, can I actually post these words? ~ I believe Bevin is the F1.

Ah, I did it. It felt good. Okay, back to sleuthing and keeping up with my sleuthing buddies Cafe and Bright.

Hope springs eternal, BlondieGal . . . (but it's Tessa!) lol!
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson