Page 54 of 346 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Screencap Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2363055;
    girlsmom- but see, this is something I do not pick up on. I dont see Andy begging Tessa to stay any more than he did others. She's reluctant, yes..maybe this is why he "coaxed" her to stay.
    He only has CHASED Tessa. [mod edit] His body language and expressions spoke when he asked her to stay. He nods his head and wills her to like him. Anyone else that wasn't into it he cut loose. [mod edit] He is wooing her. Bevin is seducing him not the other way around. He's just responding. Tessa is the challenge, Bevin is the sure thing. Andy doesn't seem like a person who minds a challenge.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-03-2007 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2363060;
    I personally feel Andy just wants Tessa to give it a chance and see where things go. They may very well work out for them, but I don't see it as him begging her to stay. He likes Tessa it is obvious, but I feel it's also obvious he likes Bevin. At this point it really could be either girl IMO. I keep thinking he picks Tessa though due to the editing.
    I think he likes both of them very much so, and is very confised right now. With the editing, it looks like Tessa wins to me, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2363038;
    I really don't get this navy office wife material stuff. IMO anyone could be. It does not take a specific person. I do not understand the stereotyping for this. I can easily see any of the girls fitting in with Andy's life style. I truly believe out of all of the girls Bevin would be the most willing to completely change her life to fit with Andy's. Bevin is not my favorite on the show, so I am not just saying it to defend her. I honestly would still like to see Danielle as the final one.
    While I believe Bevin could change her life to fit with his, is she able to handle it when her husband goes out on tour for 6 months. My husband was in the Navy and was gone on 6 month tours. Luckily for me, I did not meet him until he was in active reserve. I am a strong person, but I would not have been able to handle being without him for 6 months. The Navy is different because they are gone from their wives for so long. My girlfriend and her husband split up because she was not strong enough for this. She had a newborn as well. Just imagine the breakdown she would have if there was a baby involved!

I think the talk about military wives is because it does take a very strong person to handle it and IMO the neediness and jealous behavior from Bevin right now is not a good sign for her. You have to realize that he will be in other countries with alot of single sailors and alot of women. Not only do you have to be a strong person, but you cannot be a jealous one either or you will go insane and things will fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2363032;
    With Tessa, he is still trying to convince her this is right.
    This is what concerns me. While Andy seems quite smitten with Tessa, I am not getting that the feeling is mutual. She is either camera shy or she hasnít read any of Jane Austenís books. If she had, she would know that, ďa woman should always show more interest than she actually feels, if she is to secure a mate.Ē

confused

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2363077;
    While I believe Bevin could change her life to fit with his, is she able to handle it when her husband goes out on tour for 6 months. My husband was in the Navy and was gone on 6 month tours. Luckily for me, I did not meet him until he was in active reserve. I am a strong person, but I would not have been able to handle being without him for 6 months. The Navy is different because they are gone from their wives for so long. My girlfriend and her husband split up because she was not strong enough for this. She had a newborn as well. Just imagine the breakdown she would have if there was a baby involved!

I think the talk about military wives is because it does take a very strong person to handle it and IMO the neediness and jealous behavior from Bevin right now is not a good sign for her. You have to realize that he will be in other countries with alot of single sailors and alot of women. Not only do you have to be a strong person, but you cannot be a jealous one either or you will go insane and things will fall apart.

I still see Bevin fitting the "profile" better than any of the other girls. It doesn't mean he will pick her. I don't think Bevin is as needy as she is being portrayed. I can see Bevin picking up and moving to Hawaii. I don't see this with Tessa, but again it doesn't mean Andy won't pick Tessa.

I do think he is enthralled by both women. I wont deny that. But when he is with Bevin, he always faces her..face to face, and gets very close to her, physically. I just see a different chemistry with the women, so far.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-03-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: removed response to deletion
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

confused

I have to agree b/c I don't see the chemistry with Tessa and Andy the same way some people do. More than anything I think Andy seems nervous around Tessa and more comfortable with Bevin at this point. That could be a good sign for Tessa though.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-03-2007 at 12:36 AM.

I agree with you girlsmom!

This is what Andy said when describing the type of woman he is interested in:

LH: Let me ask you this, what does a Superman such as yourself look for in a Superwoman? What kind of traits are you looking for?
    AB: In a Wonderwoman? A woman who has a good personality & sense of humour & wit & who can challenge me & that I can challenge back – that is so much more sexy in my eyes & you know as you see this season progress, I mean you really will see me falling in love with that type of woman.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-03-2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: removed deleted post

This is the Screencap Analysis thread isn't it? Has anyone been able to find the caps I requested upthread?

Zao

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

I wonder why they're skipping The Women Tell All this season, hmmm...