Page 5 of 346 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2330699;
    I'm rewatching the show from Monday (for the 8th time lol) and Nicole is really, really adorable. She is a girly girl with a fantabulous sense of humor. She is a cutie. I think the dancing between her and Andy is sweet. I am surprised that there may not be a strong romantic connection between the two ... friends only?
    I thought she was an absolute doll as time went on. I could see why Andy was taken with her. Her humor was super cute. I guess she didn't:
    A. challenge him mentally
    B. have enough athletism
    C. show him enough interest in family values....

is my guess.... too bad, I liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2330699;
    I'm rewatching the show from Monday (for the 8th time lol) and Nicole is really, really adorable. She is a girly girl with a fantabulous sense of humor. She is a cutie. I think the dancing between her and Andy is sweet. I am surprised that there may not be a strong romantic connection between the two ... friends only?
    I think so. She makes him feel warm inside and he likes her, but I don't think it turns to love. I like her. She is up for fun and such a girly girl. Don't you just laugh at her expression when she is standing at the end of the line at "boot camp"? That is one to cap and print.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

LOL ARIELFLIES & RYVETTED...She is a cutie. I love her expressions ... I loved her comment when they were dancing before the RC and she was talking about them having a moment (to kiss) and then it passed and how she would like to get that moment back. It was just the way she said it - with slight humore. Perfect. She is growing on me as well. Too bad it doesn't work out for her.

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

There have been a couple two-year romances, he says, including one to a tri-athlete. One complication, he says, was when women didn’t share his desire to soon start a family.

I don't know if this would be a problem to Bevin with her masters program.

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

That infamous Bachelor word "connection" has been used a few times.

First episode Andy says he feels a connection to Stephanie T (silly man) and Amanda. Tessa says she feels a connection but doesn't know why.

Second episode Andy says connection with respect to Tessa and Danielle. He says the connection to Danielle is from the first episode and he thinks she feels the same.

The saying of the word connection in interviews does not happen with or about Bevin. I think this is important in a positive way. We can see the connection without having to be told about it. Yes, it is physical at this point, but it is so obvious we don't have to be hit over the head with it. Also, Andy hasn't had an interview specifically about Bevin yet, except for during the pool date when he said he realized he hadn't had alone time with her; then they cut to him saying to her that they were going into the pool.

My point: Why are we being told about connections made with Tessa and Danielle but not Bevin? Bevin's edit doesn't need to reassure the audience, because they feel it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-15-2007 at 01:27 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2330801;
    My point: Why are we being told about connections made with Tessa and Danielle but not Bevin? Bevin's edit doesn't need to reassure the audience, because they feel it.
    If you watch the scene of Bevin and Andy in the pool during the second episode IMO sparks were flying between the two. The other bachelorettes were clearly jealous of their apparent connection and underwater lengthy kiss.

I see the strongest connection with Tessa. It'sobvious to me already that Tessa wins.

Sparks were flying as you say, but did it turn into love. He said in an interview that he had to dig deep down into himself to look for the deepest connection to choose the final girl. Could him and Bevin have the deepest connection? who to tell but time is still on each girl side. Or maybe the accident send things into a different direction in the end.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2330875;
    I see the strongest connection with Tessa. It'sobvious to me already that Tessa wins.
    Me, too

Hi, I’m new to the board. I’ve enjoyed some of the previous Bachelor seasons, but was disappointed at Lorenzo’s outcome (I was a big fan of Sadie’s!). I swore I would not watch this season, but I got hooked the moment I saw Andy’s reaction to Tessa as she told her story about her mom finding love. Having heard that Andy had proposed, I knew that he must have found the one that very first night and I saw something in his reaction to Tessa that I’ve never seen with any of the previous bachelors. It was as if a lightbulb went off for Andy and it seemed like a magical moment. So, as you can see, I’m following this season as a big Tessa fan.

I was born and raised in Hawaii, so I’m looking forward to the Hawaii episodes … they will likely cause me to become homesick. As a Hawaii native, I find Tessa’s looks very appealing and I’m sure Andy would too if he’s become acclimated to Hawaii’s culture. Tessa is what we, in Hawaii, call affectionately, hapa, a Hawaiian word meaning “half” and referring to being of multiple ethnicities. Many have wondered what Tessa’s ethnicity is and I have found out that she is half Chinese and half white, with just the right combination to give her a unique exotic look. I would have discounted her as being Andy’s favorite had it not been for her resemblance to Andy’s ex-girlfriend, Lokelani McMichael. Clearly, Andy finds her type of looks attractive.

I continue to root for Tessa, as I think she’s cute, fun, outgoing, genuine, classy, athletic and smart … many of the qualities that Andy is seeking. I saw an emotional connection and that special spark between them from that very first night.
    Last edited by lildago; 04-15-2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: contestant's personal info

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2330858;
    If you watch the scene of Bevin and Andy in the pool during the second episode IMO sparks were flying between the two. The other bachelorettes were clearly jealous of their apparent connection and underwater lengthy kiss.
    Yes, but wasn't she the main instigator? I know that Andy took her aside, which was interesting that the edit showed this, since it wasn't shown with Tessa, but kind of had to have happened. Bevin is the most aggressive girl, except for Stephanie T. She's very comfortable being physical "a kiss is just a kiss". Obviously, imo, Andy was quite taken with Bevin, as he was with Tessa, and Danielle= F3. One of those three though was far out ahead of the pack, or I'd sure hope so, since they're now engaged.