Page 4 of 346 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

I like Stephanie W. from Kansas...she seems like a nice girl, a sweet girl and in re-watching the 1st 2 episodes she stuck out to me in ways I hadn't noticed the first time around. On the bullriding date Andy really seemed to take notice of her-she doesn't fall off the bull(the only one as he points out) and he's impressed with this-he says she's a gymnist and he was looking forward as to how she was going to do. Afterwards, he says she has a lot of talent and he felt he wanted to spend time with her. I noticed when the girls all came out after the bull ride with their dress up attire on, that he lit up when he saw her as he was looking over Alexis' shoulder- and they played the Up where we belong song when he was hugging her during this time. It was sweet.The other thing I noticed was that she stands near him alot-during the bull ride viewing and on both episodes at the final toast after the RC. Just little things that I didn't notice before and they look cute together! She may not be the final one but this is the kind of stuff that I like to see when I'm looking for "the one". It's funny when you start watching for one person in particular and you notice more of the little things.Especially when you watch something a second time-that always happens to me when I rewatch movies.
    Spin master in training

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I love reading everyone's analysis of people's personalities. Isn't it funny how we work to figure out these girls, but don't know them, haven't met them, and only have edited images and video to base our assumptions on... Anyway, since we're giving two cents heres mine:
    1. Tessa was joking with the faked injury, she even says she's a joker during the audio. Alexis praises her smart thinking. Andy jumps in like "dut du da dah... here I am to save the day..." He knew it was a joke and flew out there pretty quickly. Andy was also very quick to say yes to giving HER a foot massage, when she is clearly offering to give him one. He stood VERY close to her on even their very first night meeting AND finally, he picks her when on the 2/1 date. Tessa runs the 1/2 triathalon, is a skiier, horse back rider... I'd say very athletic.
    2. Bevin.. I also see her as the agressor in some ways.. passive aggressive. She complains about not getting one/one time, and criticizes other girls for cutting in on her, but then in her one/one time is very agreesive. I totally discount her comment about Stephanie T. because all the girls were laughing, so they clearly understood it was a joke. There is also footage of Bevin helping Alexis get dressed, so she's probably very nice. With all this said, I think Bevin is clearly getting a negative edit. Ian got a fairly negative edit with Meredith (being commitment phobic), but the phyiscal chemistry was so obvious they HAD to give Ian some negative press or it wouldn't have been ANY suprise who she picked in the end. The staff and the other particpants all said it was really obvious to everyone (except Matt, of course) who Mer was going to pick. I think there's a strong physical reaction between Bevin and Andy, but I think Bevin is selling herself (i.e. trying to convince Andy) as the best choice. Her good qualities include (but are not limited to) Independence, Confidence, adventurousness, and physical attraction. Her not so terrific qualities are feeling slighted by other girls, complaining, tatoos all over (perhaps Andy finds that sexy?), and her snarpy (is that a word) comments. Personally, I just don't see (from what we're shown) Bevin as a good candidate for a Military wife.
    3. Danielle... Danielle is getting a very soft edit. She's being portrayed as sweet, kind hearted, and smart. She's set up a fund in her ex's name, she's shown laughing and fun in her one/one time. The photo on the beach at sunset is very intimate. Andy has admitted he felt very drawn to Danielle. I just see her as getting the most positive edit. So unless they beat the dead boyfriend drama to death (a la Sadie's virginity) I see Danielle getting the winner's edit.

On another note, I wonder if all the girls are given some manual labor to do, and we're only seeing Danielle and Nicole. Also, I wonder if Nicole complains about it, and that's why we see her sharing a hug with Andy. You just never know...

I am still REALLY curious about the photo of Bevin crying on the sofa with a rose in her hand... We know that's not this week's RC, but it's got to be a rose ceremony, so most likely it's the following week... but we just don't know yet.... I'd really like to know THAT story, as well as to finally figure out whether it's Tina, Nicole, or Amber at the japanese restaurant...

Finally... I'd also like to know when Nicole and Amber are bawling their eyes out... I wonder (and this is a whopper) if they are crying because Andy is sick???

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2330404;
    I can see Andy spending the rest of his life with Danielle. I can also see Andy and Danielle having Tessa as a very good friend for life.
    Aw I would love that!

For all three of them being friends after this is over, no matter who he chooses.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2330413;
    Aw I would love that!

For all three of them being friends after this is over, no matter who he chooses.
    As long as he sticks with one girl as a partner, and as long as this partner is Danielle, that's fine with me ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2330456;
    As long as he sticks with one girl as a partner, and as long as this partner is Danielle, that's fine with me ;-)
    Girl me too!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2330460;
    Girl me too!
    Me three!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I really like his reactions/actions with both Danielle and Tessa - can't pick a favorite yet.

Fort Fan

Here are some of the qualities Andy has said he wants in a future wife

He said the most important quality is someone who challenges him

Someone who pushes herself beyond her limits

Someone who is smart (he is very impressed with women who have graduate degrees)

Based on what I have read and seen IMO Bevin will get the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2330485;
    Here are some of the qualities Andy has said he wants in a future wife

He said the most important quality is someone who challenges him

Someone who pushes herself beyond her limits

Someone who is smart (he is very impressed with women who have graduate degrees)

Based on what I have read and seen IMO Bevin will get the final rose.
    To add to your list.
    Also someone who isn't afraid to break a nail and yet can get drees up at night.

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I'm rewatching the show from Monday (for the 8th time lol) and Nicole is really, really adorable. She is a girly girl with a fantabulous sense of humor. She is a cutie. I think the dancing between her and Andy is sweet. I am surprised that there may not be a strong romantic connection between the two ... friends only?