Page 344 of 346 FirstFirst ... 244294334335336337338339340341342343344345346 LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3453

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Found a picture of Mitch (Gatsby), Andy racing in a celebrity triathlon. Guess who the 3rd member of the team is. None other than Sheriff Bacca. Yes! The guy who let Paris Hilton free after a couple of days. :nono
    Rumor has it that her grandfather gave money to his campaign when he was running for the position.
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-09-2007 at 02:53 PM.

Going back a few pages. I don't see the connection. I think that the photos are all staged and that when the new season starts this couple will fade away.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2435516;
    Going back a few pages. I don't see the connection. I think that the photos are all staged and that when the new season starts this couple will fade away.
    If Andy and Tessa are FAKING their love, I'd like to nominate them for an emmy, maybe a write in campaign because they are the best actors to hit primetime TV in ages.

Look at the second picture, Andy's fingers are pressed into Tessa's arm, I don't think he's acting.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2435516;
    Yeah, I don't see the facination is with them. I don't think they are all that great. I think they will fade away before the next season. I would like to see some photos of them that are not posed. I like photos where people are caught off gaurd and not posed. I personally liked Byran/Mary and Trista/Ryan much better.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2435772;
    Are you saying I am crazy? I thought I was just bored!

(oddly enough I am on the road to my MA in Psyc)

I am just reading body language and if you look at the way he holds tessa, well he held Danielle the same way.
    I also believe Danielle was his real F2 not Bevin, but always it was Tessa.

ITA that he wanted Danielle as F2 over Bevin. Bevin got the Fleiss edit because she was the most different from Tessa. Danielle and Tessa were too much alike. So they played "extreme physical attraction" on Bevin against a "slow coming around" for Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;2435942;
    ITA that he wanted Danielle as F2 over Bevin. Bevin got the Fleiss edit because she was the most different from Tessa. Danielle and Tessa were too much alike. So they played "extreme physical attraction" on Bevin against a "slow coming around" for Tessa.
    I just thought of it, if this was a Tessa and Danielle F2.

I wonder how long we would have been talking about the chosen one and the out come in that case.

It would have been similar to last year's Sadie and Jenn F2. The boards would not have been as divided. Same thing last year the boards were not divided as much as the previous season with Sarah S and Moana who were different like Tessa and Moana.

I don't feel it was a Tessa/Danielle f2 at all. He just wasn't that into Danielle. Period. She was the sweetest girl in the house, don't get me wrong. I really really liked that girl. I thought Andy treated her like she was a really good friend though, and nothing more. Just my opinion.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

For me my favorite this year was Danielle followed closely by Tessa, but I saw the connection with Andy and Tessa. When Tessa told Andy to let her go if he already knew what he wanted and he practically begged her to stay..Right then and there I knew that it wouldn't be Danielle or anyone else, Andy eyes gave the season away for me it was Tessa......

They look genuinely happy... but we'll see where they are a year from now.
    Where they are a year from now does not define their relationship right now. I know that Ian and Meredith were deeply in love. Many couples fall in love, and some even marry and still dont make it. It doesnt detract from the fact that they were in love, real love.
    momlady
    In my mind, I saw Andy having a stronger emotional connection with Danielle then with Bevin.
    You raise an interesting point. I think he may well have wished he could have fallen in love with Danielle. He may have wanted to( For her sake) , but he simply didnt. I think that's why the F3 RC was the most difficult and why it took him an hour to compose himself and go back to Bevin and Tessa as we have heard. I wish Danielle well and hope she finds much happiness.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-10-2007 at 07:35 PM.