Page 343 of 346 FirstFirst ... 243293333334335336337338339340341342343344345346 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3453

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2434025;
    Well, maybe Andy thought they should meet one another. Maybe he thought they'd be good for one another? Or maybe they met after the taping of the ATFR show? What sort of things is he posting?
    You think so???

Oh it is more than a little weird. But they are all capable of being mature adults so you never know. I cant find any posts by him but I can only read the bevinpowers myspace. She has another one. Where and what is he saying? I wasnt all that impressed with him, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2434007;
    Can someone come up with a good explanation as to why Gatsby(Mitch Thrower) is on Bevin's Myspace???? Isn't he Andy's best friend???? AND, he's last login date was 6/7/07.
    It does sound weird. (Is it really him. Anyone can sign up with any name. What security is there?)

Maybe as weird as Bevin knowing Moana etc.

Gatsby is a "racier" person then Andy. (Even though, Andy is very out there with his sports, humanitarian things, seems like a home body type person.)

Maybe Mitch and Bevin if they ever get together, will find they may connect.

You never know.

The more people you meet the more chances of meeting the one that is right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2434088;
    It does sound weird. (Is it really him. Anyone can sign up with any name. What security is there?)

Maybe as weird as Bevin knowing Moana etc.

Gatsby is a "racier" person then Andy. (Even though, Andy is very out there with his sports, humanitarian things, seems like a home body type person.)

Maybe Mitch and Bevin if they ever get together, will find they may connect.

You never know.

The more people you meet the more chances of meeting the one that is right for you.
    It's really Mitch's (Gatsby) myspace link on Bevin's myspace page.

Okay, if we're talking about the public myspace for Bevin, I read on FORT that she accepts anyone who requests to be added. Maybe he just wanted to keep his name out there. Or, as one poster suggested, that might not even be his personal myspace - people set them up in the names of people in the news all the time. The fact that he links from that website doesn't mean much IMO.

Mitch/Gatsby's appearance was one of the high points for me on this show. Even though Andy's resume was outstanding and he was a physical specimen the likes of which we rarely see attached to a an equally developed brain he did come across as verbally challenged. If English was his second language I would have found it enderaring. It wasn't until "Gatsby" appeared did I hear anyone express himself/herself in intelligent language. I watched half of these shows with the mute function on. My faith was renewed to know that he is able to converse as an educated grownup.

Andy Baldwin : Mitch/Gatsby as Richie Cunningham : The Fonz
    (I am so far removed from the SATs I have forgotten the correct punctuation)
    That scene also made me think of MOONSTRUCK when Olympia Dukakis' character tells Nicholas Cage's character to "Snap out of it!!!"

Whether or not there is any communication with Bevin in this day and age it's all about networking.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2434007;
    Can someone come up with a good explanation as to why Gatsby(Mitch Thrower) is on Bevin's Myspace???? Isn't he Andy's best friend???? AND, he's last login date was 6/7/07.
    I have a myspace and have people that I never talk to or chat with on my myspace, no big deal to me, but it maybe for some people........

FORT Fan

For me, the whole Bevin myspace thing, the "leaked" videos, it's all just kind of weird, and "Gatsby" only adds more weirdness. It all feels like somebody is trying to keep the whole thing alive. It would be like you were still drawing hearts with your/his initials in it on your notebook in high school, or something. Sorry...may just be me, but it just seems too strange. And also, somewhere in these threads didn't we learn that Gatsby was in a relationship? He did appear pretty well spoken, but it seemed scripted to me. Ack...bugs me...sorry.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;2434493;
    For me, the whole Bevin myspace thing, the "leaked" videos, it's all just kind of weird, and "Gatsby" only adds more weirdness. It all feels like somebody is trying to keep the whole thing alive. It would be like you were still drawing hearts with your/his initials in it on your notebook in high school, or something. Sorry...may just be me, but it just seems too strange. And also, somewhere in these threads didn't we learn that Gatsby was in a relationship? He did appear pretty well spoken, but it seemed scripted to me. Ack...bugs me...sorry.
    Yeah, he has a girlfriend. Google Mitch Thrower and girlfriend and there's a pic of them. It was uploaded May 17, 2007 so I assume they're still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2434777;
    Yeah, he has a girlfriend. Google Mitch Thrower and girlfriend and there's a pic of them. It was uploaded May 17, 2007 so I assume they're still together.
    Then I take back about them getting together.

Whatever, they are all adults, they will act the way they want to.

As long as there is no fall out on Tessa and Andy.