Page 342 of 346 FirstFirst ... 242292332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346 LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3453

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2433313;
    Not only did Tessa's mother live close to Andy's family (according to Tessa, her mother recently moved there), they also both are marathron participants. IMO, they would more likely cross paths than Andy and Bevin. JMO.

And if I remember correctly, Meredith and Ian lived within one or two blocks of each and frequent the same bar lounge.
    This is true.

I do believe TPTB did a better job casting this one. Definitely less "bimbo's" as one stated.

I think Nicole was great. She was the glue that all the girls stuck to for a good time - but kept everything in tact at the same time in the house. I loved her. She was good for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2433339;
    This is true.

I do believe TPTB did a better job casting this one. Definitely less "bimbo's" as one stated.

I think Nicole was great. She was the glue that all the girls stuck to for a good time - but kept everything in tact at the same time in the house. I loved her. She was good for the show.
    I really liked Nicole too. And besides liking the Andy/Tessa story from the beginning, I also enjoyed the other girls in the house. I think each one at something unique about them and they were more interesting as a group than any other season I've watched. I think this is a testament to Andy and TPTB. They did a great job of casting around his character and he did a great job of using his time wisely the first night to make the right choices.

armywife and koolangel, I totally agree with you about Nicole. And I think Andy really liked her too, even though there were no sparks between them. When she left and hugged Andy goodbye, you could see him talking to her for a while, and her smiling or even laughing at one point! I don't think she was "crushed" to go. Minutes later, we see her breakdown. But to me it looked like "oh, yeah, I forgot I have to act disappointed"! It looked very fake. This was at a point in the show where I was still one of the newer watchers, and I started wondering about the process and how many girls were really surprised they didn't get a rose.

After rewatching - again and again - I noticed Andy's voice with Tessa the very first night. He definitely was intrigued when he asked her if they were the two muffins. And later when she told him the Inca story and he hugged her and said something like, "I'm glad you did" - it seemed like he was already falling for her. His voice went up whenever he was excited around her!

I also really liked Nicole - it won't happen, but I think she would make a really fun Bachelorette!

Can someone come up with a good explanation as to why Gatsby(Mitch Thrower) is on Bevin's Myspace???? Isn't he Andy's best friend???? AND, he's last login date was 6/7/07.
    Last edited by 2observe; 06-08-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Wow 2 observe. That's kind of.... weird.
    Update on Moana in the non spoilers Where are they now thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2434013;
    Wow 2 observe. That's kind of.... weird.
    Update on Moana in the non spoilers Where are they now thread.
    Exactly pajamasam, it's VERY weird/strange. That's why I asked the question because I could not come up with a reasonable explanation.

Well, maybe Andy thought they should meet one another. Maybe he thought they'd be good for one another? Or maybe they met after the taping of the ATFR show? What sort of things is he posting?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2434007;
    Can someone come up with a good explanation as to why Gatsby(Mitch Thrower) is on Bevin's Myspace???? Isn't he Andy's best friend???? AND, he's last login date was 6/7/07.
    That does not feel right....?!?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2434028;
    That does not feel right....?!?
    I agree. Can you imagine if they hooked up - Andy, Tessa, Bevin & Gatsby double-dating?!? I know, I'm jumping WAY to conclusions, but it is a little weird.