Page 3 of 346 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

REALITY - Yup. I remember clearly.. I am sure she was making a point to say that to let it linger in his head that she is easily mobile when it comes to her work

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2330315;
    I see Danielle a fit since she is a graphic artist and you can do that anywhere...I think he is going to way the ladies careers as a major factor in who he chooses. We already know the woman he picked is moving in with him next month - so ... what woman adds up to his criteria and also is willing to leave their job and move to hawaii and live a future as a military wife?
    I also think Danielle would fit the family criteria quite well, because she could move with him and could possible raise a couple of kids without having to give up her job. But imo Andy will also have to think over his family plans... I don't think any woman would like it if her boyfriend/fiancÚ told her he wanted her to stop working and raise at least five kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2330353;
    I also think Danielle would fit the family criteria quite well, because she could move with him and could possible raise a couple of kids without having to give up her job. But imo Andy will also have to think over his family plans... I don't think any woman would like it if her boyfriend/fiancÚ told her he wanted her to stop working and raise at least five kids...
    unless she wanted that too.

I wonder if Tessa is mobile as far as her Social Work.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2330360;
    I wonder if Tessa is mobile as far as her Social Work.....
    She could easily get a job at any base working in Family Services.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2330353;
    I also think Danielle would fit the family criteria quite well, because she could move with him and could possible raise a couple of kids without having to give up her job. But imo Andy will also have to think over his family plans... I don't think any woman would like it if her boyfriend/fiancé told her he wanted her to stop working and raise at least five kids...
    I agree. I have a career and would never be stifled because my future husband may have wanted that. Fortunately my Husband understood that I had a career before he came around and that I intended on keeping one if we were to marry. Plus I didn't want to become what I had thought a military wife was. I had to get used to it. 15 years military - if he is dedicated to his work and it makes him happy, then why shouldn't I be?

I have compensated and have lived the "typical" military wife lifestyle but instead of working Full time for a firm - I now work Part-time to raise our son. Andy will have to communicate and come to a medium where it will work out for both of them. That's the only way it would work. I think there are some pretty strong, career driven women in the mix, but for some reason, not nearly as in the past episodes. What does Bevin do again?

EDIT TO ADD - 100% AGREE CYNIGAL. I just was reading about a Social Worker opening with the Military Spouses sector needed here where I am. It pays nicely and is a great job. It would be working with the Military Spouses and supporting their needs..God knows when at war - we need that! I would LOVE to do that job - however, I am not in the Social Services field. I think Tessa's sweet nature would be great for that environment.
    Last edited by armywife; 04-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2330358;
    unless she wanted that too.
    Sure, if she wants to... but I guess if Andy really loves the woman he chose, he would respect if she said after her third pregnancy "that's enough now". But maybe his chosen wants more than 5 kids

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01;2330331;
    Who it should be: Peyton

Who it will be: Devin

=)
    I'm curious why you think it should be Peyton? Before the show started, we learned that one of the girls shared his birthday and I did a birthdate only love horoscope search on the computer - - and discovered if the girl were to turn 25, they would have more positives than negatives. But, then Peyton turned 24 not 25 so don't know what that would do to the numbers. Peyton is beautiful and sincere. I hope both her career and love lives blossom.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

My choice for Andy would be Bevin. I really like her personality and the way she goes after what she wants. From the little I have seen of her in the show I do believe that she would be a good match for Andy.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I can see Andy spending the rest of his life with Danielle. I can also see Andy and Danielle having Tessa as a very good friend for life.