Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Thanks Kikora. I missed some of the beginning episodes so it was nice to see what went on. Need to go get ready for the engagement party. It will take all day.

For anyone that's truly depressed after the 'winner' is seen tonight, just know that I am currently accepting applications at Camp Quicherbichen for some quite time away from all the madness!

Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

are there kayaks and hammocks at the Camp?

FORT Newbie

Have been a "lurker" for years, only now I feel the need to say something about how Andy and his family has been portrayed by some. I have known Andy's brother Matt for years. Solid young man. I know Matt's wife. She too is wonderful and without "agendas". I know that Andy is a kind and giving person, just don't ask me HOW I know. I've been with the Baldwin family many times. They are honest, fun and compassionate. There is no way a product of this family could be deceptive, nor "mean". Therefore, I firmly believe that Andy chooses Tessa b/c is would be totally out of character for a member of the Baldwin family to keep someone like Tessa after she had said to let her go if she was going to get hurt in the end. Nothing against Bevin; she seems like she'd be fun. Just my opinion and, like the rest of the posters on these boards, I can't wait for this to be over so I can rediscover the remainder of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaInsider;2408552;
    Have been a "lurker" for years, only now I feel the need to say something about how Andy and his family has been portrayed by some. I have known Andy's brother Matt for years. Solid young man. I know Matt's wife. She too is wonderful and without "agendas". I know that Andy is a kind and giving person, just don't ask me HOW I know. I've been with the Baldwin family many times. They are honest, fun and compassionate. There is no way a product of this family could be deceptive, nor "mean". Therefore, I firmly believe that Andy chooses Tessa b/c is would be totally out of character for a member of the Baldwin family to keep someone like Tessa after she had said to let her go if she was going to get hurt in the end. Nothing against Bevin; she seems like she'd be fun. Just my opinion and, like the rest of the posters on these boards, I can't wait for this to be over so I can rediscover the remainder of my life!
    , and thanks for the input!

and, Cailg we are well equipped with whatever it takes to that all are able to, well, Quicherbichen, .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

CarolinaInsider! Thanks for the insight. I have no doubts whatsoever that Tessa is the F1. Can't wait for the show tonight and especially for the moment when Andy proposes to Tessa.

FORT Newbie

Thanks, CarolinaInsider for the inside scoop. You're right, Andy has too much integrity to do that to Tessa. However, after the FD, I was also concerned that Andy may have led Bevin on too much. He said many things to Bevin that could lead Bevin to believe he's in love with her. I'm anxious to see how the family interacts with both women and their comments after because Andy mentions that their interactions told him a lot about who he should choose. Please post more inside info. With so little previews to go on, I'm not sure we can stand it waiting for tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2407764;
    I believe that they show eastern and central time zones at the same time. The show starts at 9:00 eastern and 8:00 central. I don't think you can find out ahead of time unless you watch in mountain or pacific time zones.
    Yes Yes we westcoasters get to find out early thanks to you all. I have invited my niece to come over and watch tonight with me and my two daughters..but they won't let me see ahead of time who is F1...I am still going to check in here up to the last possible time...I might even cheat and look ahead...don't think I can stand it if I don't...one of my daughters in Virginia Beach may call me...they probably won't let me take the call...grrr.....can't wait for Grandpa and his notebook..

FORT Newbie

Remember the show is heavily edited and that we've heard that it was very hard to disguise A&T's real connection. Who knows what anyone said to anyone at any given time?

Crystal Allen

Quote Originally Posted by LoveA&T;2408570;
    Thanks, CarolinaInsider for the inside scoop. You're right, Andy has too much integrity to do that to Tessa. However, after the FD, I was also concerned that Andy may have led Bevin on too much. He said many things to Bevin that could lead Bevin to believe he's in love with her. I'm anxious to see how the family interacts with both women and their comments after because Andy mentions that their interactions told him a lot about who he should choose. Please post more inside info. With so little previews to go on, I'm not sure we can stand it waiting for tonight.
    I 100% think Tessa is F1.

Howeve, can anyone explain why "leading on" Tessa is somehow worse than "leading on" Bevin? Is Tessa somehow too good to meet the same fate as every other F2? Do we know for a fact that no other women have been asked to be let go if they are not F1? No. But what I can't figure out is this:

Somebody has to be F2
    That woman had to believe she has a chance to be F1
    Why is it ok for Bevin to be F2 and not Tessa?
    What is so special, perfect, wonderful, and amazing about Tessa that she should not have to deal with what Tara, Kelli Jo, Sadie, Trista, (from Alex's season) Charlie, Matt, Kirsten, etc. had to go through?