Page 2 of 346 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2329888;
    Question: Can we discuss any possible preferences, etc. that Andy has stated in interviews or article outside of the show or posts on the interent? I'm assuming not and that you just want to see opinions based on the two shows that we've seen and what could be inferred by what's been stated by or about him on the show?
    That's fine. This is basically a "catch-all" thread so we can keep the the 'favorites' talk out of the S&S thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2330088;
    Jewels, you rock!
    Yeah, I know.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Re: Who do you see Andy spending the rest of his life with? **Possible Spoilers**

At this point it looks like Tessa is the chosen one. She seems to fit all the criteria that I would assume Andy would have. She a social worker, VERY athletic, beautiful figure, sense of humor about herself (sometimes dorky, but so is HDDA), in rewatching the first meeting and first rc (MMMMM) there was a DEFINITE first connection. Her little breakdown on the second show demonstrated that she genuinely cares about Andy. I interpret this as the result of a overly intense, puzzling reaction to each other in the midst of this ridiculous show.
    I'll be rewatching all the scenes of the shows that have the F3 interactions, that's how I can really see the connection. Tessa is not Brooke Burke gorgeous, but then we haven't seen her with a professional makeup job and air brushed. The only think that keeps her from being a knock out is that wider faced exotic look. Sometimes it's those imperfections that make a woman outstandingly attractive to a man. Two words: Sophia Loren, lol.
    There have also been flirty interactions between Andy and Tessa that have been hidden and you just see a millisecond of it and makes me think--Whoa, what happened there?! To me they're shoving the Bevin interactions at us much more, which she largely instigates. Bevin seems much more comfortable being physical in front of the camera than the others.

Tessa just seems to have a spirit about her that compliments Andy, but honestly, I have NO idea what Andy is really like, except I think he has a real dorky side that we aren't shown. Just my impression.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2330244;
    Doats: In my opinon Tessa has a somewhat awkward, dorky sense of humor, which Andy seems to share. Tessa, i believe, was, as she said, joking. Andy most likely took it as a device to get his attention--something he never seems to hold against girls. So say she's dorky, but I wouldn't call it a bad edit. Also, in rewatching esp. the first episode when Andy first met Tessa he definitely connected with her--rewatch it and see. ALso, there as definitely the "MMMM" when he hugged her and gave her the rose. He's shown signs that he's very interested in her. As far as I see Bevin, BEVIN is more the aggressor and Andy is fine with going along. Remember, they didn't show Andy and Tessa's one on one time that evening. Bevin has been very forthright with saying that "a kiss is JUST as kiss". She seem much less physically inhibited. She wrapped her legs around Andy in the pool Andy wasn't shown pulling her in. I think you have to watch the interactions more than once to get the true picture.
    I LOVE the abc site where you rewatch the eppys! They really tell the tale!

I think Tessa and Andy have a connection, but I just don't think that it is on a romantic level. Tessa is kind of dorky and she likes to tell jokes.....Andy is cool with that, but I just can't see them getting intimate. The only women so far that Andy seems to have a truly "good" connection with are:

Danielle
    Amber

Let's just stop kidding ourselves,.....we know good and well that Bevin is not going to be Andy's final choice, however she will make it far though. As with Danielle, she will probably still be around when it gets to the final 2. Now as far as Amber goes.......alot of people are just counting her out because of some screencaps. Let me remind you- WE STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THAT IS AMBER!!!! We are just seeing alot of blonde hair in the screencaps so people are just assuming that Bevin and Danielle will be the final 2. Or Danielle and Tessa. I can understand Danielle, but Tessa? Come on people! I can't really see Tessa making it to the final 2. Those hammock and horseback pictures can very well be Amber. The girl walking out to that limo in tears can very well be Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana-Man;2330270;
    I think Tessa and Andy have a connection, but I just don't think that it is on a romantic level. Tessa is kind of dorky and she likes to tell jokes.....Andy is cool with that, but I just can't see them getting intimate. The only women so far that Andy seems to have a truly "good" connection with are:

Danielle
    Amber

Let's just stop kidding ourselves,.....we know good and well that Bevin is not going to be Andy's final choice, however she will make it far though. As with Danielle, she will probably still be around when it gets to the final 2. Now as far as Amber goes.......alot of people are just counting her out because of some screencaps. Let me remind you- WE STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THAT IS AMBER!!!! We are just seeing alot of blonde hair in the screencaps so people are just assuming that Bevin and Danielle will be the final 2. Or Danielle and Tessa. I can understand Danielle, but Tessa? Come on people! I can't really see Tessa making it to the final 2. Those hammock and horseback pictures can very well be Amber. The girl walking out to that limo in tears can very well be Nicole.
    I totally agree!!! Danielle and Amber are the only ones that Andy seems to have more than just a physical connection with! With Bevin I only see physical attraction... and I don't say that because we have only seen physical interaction, but because of the way Andy looked at the different girls. Have you seen his face when he said Danielles name at the last RC? He likes her... he likes her A LOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2329951;
    I'm jumping into this mudbath with both feet. I said after the first show that it is Bevin. It is hers to lose. And I'm sticking with my assessment.

They shared a laugh at their first meeting and they shared a laugh at their first 1:1 time. It was the sharing of laughter that caught my attention. Her first interview showed her ga-ga about him (ala Sarah B's first interview during Charlie) and he showed he was physically attracted. I've read, heard, etc. that the first attraction for a man is physical and that criteria has been met.

The second show we see the "attraction" is still in place, but now the 1:1 talk delved a little deeper. They are getting to know one another. Bevin, I think, was concerned that she had revealed a little too much about herself, and that was the cause of her nervousness about receiving a rose.

Her edit second show wasn't so much harsh as it was off-putting. Her comments about not receiving time (the whole collage at the pool was amusing) also added to her nervousness about receiving a rose. She feels a huge attraction to him, but he goes flitting off with everyone but her.

To this point I see her as being up front with him and open to the experience of finding a mate. I don't see her as desperate. Since when did 28 become the age of spinster desperation?

She has been compared on the board to Lisa and Moana - Hooray! Both of them were (are) women of substance whom I admire. I'm looking forward to admiring Bevin as well.
    There seems to be a small group that believes Bevin will win this thing and I'm in that group as well. Despite the fact that Tessa and Danielle are the Darlings of the show.....and seem to fit Andy's profile. Bevin seems to be the one who Andy will pursue....(looks like she can get 'down & dirty' as Andy likes and cleans up nice.. And seems to be very attracted to scars as well!)
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 04-14-2007 at 06:18 PM. Reason: more info

I don't know if this should be posted here, but since we are talking about hair color......this is from a local Lancaster newspaper. This is the first few sentences.

Homegrown 'Bachelor'
    MT grad confesses he found true love on popular ABC reality show.

By CINDY STAUFFER
    Lancaster New Era

Published: Mar 21, 2007 2:41 PM EST

LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. - Turn-ons: open minds, athletic bodies, challenging spirits, brunettes, Southern girls.

Turn-offs: smokers, selfishness, career-before-family thinking.

Would he have said that about brunettes after the taping was finished? Of course, there is the thing about southern girls!

With his turn on being career-before-family - one of these girls has to fit that criteria. Some seem quite accomplished and very independent .. I just wonder how that will mesh with what he is looking for. I just got home from a bbq at my one of my closest friend's - on the army base.

They were having a bbq/small party for her husband who just made a higher rank and most the people I knew already and most of the wives were chit chatting and we were talking about this very subject (apparently many are bachelor fans) and the military wife and what a tough job it is - and if someone extremely accomplished and career driven will be hard to handle Andy's lifestyle. I can't see Tina being a fit since she is finishing Med School (not exactly easily mobile) I see Danielle a fit since she is a graphic artist and you can do that anywhere...I think he is going to way the ladies careers as a major factor in who he chooses. We already know the woman he picked is moving in with him next month - so ... what woman adds up to his criteria and also is willing to leave their job and move to hawaii and live a future as a military wife?
    Last edited by armywife; 04-14-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Hey, Military wife here...as I stated before, the best jobs when I was moving around so much, and can "transfer" when you do, is either a teacher or a nurse. It is different now though, with the internet and working from home, etc. The Med student is the hardest to transfer I bet.

Who it should be: Peyton

Who it will be: Devin

=)

Well remember, Danielle can work from the computer, so she can move anywhere.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."