Page 15 of 346 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

triskele I love your description of Tessa. I agree - she is wondering if he is the right guy for her and not the other way around which is at it should be. Good for Tessa. As to Bevin: I think she's capable of playing the role of officers' wife. But I just dont see her as really compatible with Andy on a very personal level. She's needy and demanding. Unless he sees that as "challenging" then he'll recoil from that. He needs someone who is not needy and wont put demands on his time. He wont be able to give enough to her. And he is attracted to Tessa. And Danielle. He has better alternatives than Travis did. I think Travis got rid of some good prospects too early and boxed himself into a corner. Andy either has a better pool to begin with, or did a better job for himself.

She also says I am so thankful for all my family and friends for their support during this exciting adventure I've been blessed to be a part of........"the bachelor". It's different than what I thought it was going to be. Harder and more intense, but in the end, I am so happy I took the risk to do something out of the ordinary. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to find "the one". I don't think the winner would post that.
    Wow Rachael I had no idea she posted that. It really doesnt sound like something the winner would post. The winners are all extremely tight lipped. I'm speechless. I really thought she was the final rose. Now I'm doubting it. Thank you for posting that.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2336771;
    triskele I love your description of Tessa. I agree - she is wondering if he is the right guy for her and not the other way around which is at it should be. Good for Tessa. As to Bevin: I think she's capable of playing the role of officers' wife. But I just dont see her as really compatible with Andy on a very personal level. She's needy and demanding. Unless he sees that as "challenging" then he'll recoil from that. He needs someone who is not needy and wont put demands on his time. He wont be able to give enough to her. And he is attracted to Tessa. And Danielle. He has better alternatives than Travis did. I think Travis got rid of some good prospects too early and boxed himself into a corner. Andy either has a better pool to begin with, or did a better job for himself.

Wow Rachael I had no idea she posted that. It really doesnt sound like something the winner would post. The winners are all extremely tight lipped. I'm speechless. I really thought she was the final rose. Now I'm doubting it. Thank you for posting that.
    The second myspace is private, but she added me as a friend. I used my second myspace for that b/c it doesn't have any pictures of me on it. lol. She will add anyone that sends a request. I also sent good wishes to Danielle and she responded saying something like You are sweet and thank you for your wishes. Very short and to the point. hmmm

I also sent good wishes to Danielle and she responded saying something like You are sweet and thank you for your wishes. Very short and to the point. hmmm
    Good for her. And appropriate winner behavior.

I agree. I don't see the winner as saying very much, if she indeed won.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Those that didn't win aren't going to say much at this point either - they're not going to give the ending away one way or the other.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2336769;
    I agree. The only other thing that leads me to believe Bevin is not the final one "the winner" is her second myspace. Would the "winner" really set up a second myspace with the title "Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top, the view is beautiful." Wouldn't that make it a bit too obvious and she could get in trouble for it? She also says I am so thankful for all my family and friends for their support during this exciting adventure I've been blessed to be a part of........"the bachelor". It's different than what I thought it was going to be. Harder and more intense, but in the end, I am so happy I took the risk to do something out of the ordinary. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to find "the one". I don't think the winner would post that.
    The winner would be newly engaged and busy with other stuff, especially being very happy. She would be much more concerned with hiding the truth than broadcasting that she was fine. IF that really is a quote from Bevin this is yet ANOTHER clue that Bevin is NOT the engaged one. We still need the screen cap proof, but we have everything BUT that which points to her not being F1.

I agree Bright. It just seems that Bevin's post uses explanatory language. She's almost justifiying why she did it (no need to do that if you found the love of life via the show) and she's stating she's glad she did the show (also no need to state the obvious unless it's not going to be obvious to us by the end. .. i.e. she gets her heart broken). Yup girlsmom, I read it as her broadcasting that she is fine as well. Well said.

Frequent lurker and seldom poster here.

I think there's a lot going on with Danielle that we're not seeing (yet anyway). HDDA seems a little nervous around her, their conversations seem to flow very easily and on subjects that are pretty deep. There's almost a tenderness to their interactions. One thing I caught in the last show is she's shown in a PI saying she wanted him to know there's more to her than a dead boyfriend (and I believe she was wearing the same dress as at the rose ceremony), but we weren't shown any of her time with HDDA at the rose ceremony.

I have no proof but do believe it is her on the beach with HDDA. Possibly (and I'm going out on a limb here) Danielle gets the winemaking date and they go to a beach afterward. The girl's jacket doesn't look the same as the ones worn on the racing date. Those looked like body suit type things and had white stitching. The girl's jacket doesn't look like it has stitching.

Something else I'm curious about. They show the beach pic (with HDDA and the girl I think is Danielle) and I believe (going on memory here!) that it's early evening/just after sunset, they watch the sunset on the catamaran and the FRC looks to be held around sunset. Are we seeing a theme with these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Mommynator;2336862;
    Frequent lurker and seldom poster here.

I think there's a lot going on with Danielle that we're not seeing (yet anyway). HDDA seems a little nervous around her, their conversations seem to flow very easily and on subjects that are pretty deep. There's almost a tenderness to their interactions. One thing I caught in the last show is she's shown in a PI saying she wanted him to know there's more to her than a dead boyfriend (and I believe she was wearing the same dress as at the rose ceremony), but we weren't shown any of her time with HDDA at the rose ceremony.

I have no proof but do believe it is her on the beach with HDDA. Possibly (and I'm going out on a limb here) Danielle gets the winemaking date and they go to a beach afterward. The girl's jacket doesn't look the same as the ones worn on the racing date. Those looked like body suit type things and had white stitching. The girl's jacket doesn't look like it has stitching.

Something else I'm curious about. They show the beach pic (with HDDA and the girl I think is Danielle) and I believe (going on memory here!) that it's early evening/just after sunset, they watch the sunset on the catamaran and the FRC looks to be held around sunset. Are we seeing a theme with these two?
    Well we know that sweet tvDanielle is F3, don't we? So there has to be more to her interactions with Andy other than just talking about the death of her bf. She'd better be really spending some time with Andy soon though. Fleiss will show us some of the love story of the engaged couple, so if it's Danielle as F1 they'll show more than we've seen. If not, then, imo, she's F3, with Bevin F2 and Tessa F1. There is plenty of time for Danielle to emerge maybe she'll have the one on one wine date.

I'm shocked about the second myspace of Bevin's...screams runnerup to me ala Moana and she didn't get sued (as far as I know). As far as Danielle, she is in stealth mode, I agree which means possibility. As for Tessa, I think it was HUGE that Andy had her on the date to the aircraft carrier and questioned whether she had ever dated a doctor or military man. Those discussions were pretty deep and akin to Jen S questioning Andrew I about fitting into his Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous. I just think that the edit is still up in the air, although next week could really reveal which way the story is going to shake out.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman