Page 13 of 346 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 3453

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

  1. #121
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2336043;
    lovelovelove !!!

    Honestly I am not a fan of Steph W. She just does nothing for me. And she actually (to me) looks so much older than her age. I believe she is 23. Not that this is the reason I don't care for her. I just don't find anything great about her...
    WOW.. I should probably pay attention to the ages a bit more.. I thought she WAS older. She's 23?

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey armywife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,385

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2336051;
    WOW.. I should probably pay attention to the ages a bit more.. I thought she WAS older. She's 23?
    I think she is 23. To me she looks atleast 10 years older, if not more .. I don't know why, but she just does. I am much older than her and I look like I should be 23.. lol

    Again, that's not why I don't care for her. She just seems blah.

  3. #123
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2335946;
    You know I think that when the Bach gives a gift the the girls , it doesn't end up being F1... I remember that Andrew F gave Tina Fab a watch...she was only F3.
    On Trista's season, that weird writer guy gave her a Tiffany bracelet the 1st night. He also made it to F3.

    And, didn't Mr. Metrosexual give Meredith houseshoes or something goofy? He got the 1st 1:1, but was gone soon after.

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

    One thing that I've really started to notice about Andy is that the amount of affection that he overtly shows to a girl has nothing to do with if she stays around. Erin was a sterling example of this. He couldn't keep his hands off her, but then dumped her when she didn't give him the right answers. So, I don't trust the typical hand holding and hugging to indicate anything, other than the woman's acceptance and Andy being well, Randy Andy who seems to love women. He's been all over Stephanie T and she's going pretty soon. We'll see how long hot tub girl--isn't it Nicole? lasts.

  5. #125
    FORT Regular CruiseLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    106

    Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2336078;
    On Trista's season, that weird writer guy gave her a Tiffany bracelet the 1st night. He also made it to F3.

    And, didn't Mr. Metrosexual give Meredith houseshoes or something goofy? He got the 1st 1:1, but was gone soon after.
    Yes, he gave her some warm, fuzzy slippers, I think! He was certainly a strange one!

  6. #126
    FORT Regular CruiseLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    106

    Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2336087;
    One thing that I've really started to notice about Andy is that the amount of affection that he overtly shows to a girl has nothing to do with if she stays around. Erin was a sterling example of this. He couldn't keep his hands off her, but then dumped her when she didn't give him the right answers. So, I don't trust the typical hand holding and hugging to indicate anything, other than the woman's acceptance and Andy being well, Randy Andy who seems to love women. He's been all over Stephanie T and she's going pretty soon. We'll see how long hot tub girl--isn't it Nicole? lasts.
    Exactly. I knew she (Erin) was going last night, so was surprised at HDDA's affection toward her during the car race date. So you're right...the amount of affection he shows is not indicative of how he really feels. Weird.

  7. #127
    FORT Regular wonderintern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    147

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by lovelovelove;2336039;
    I really thought Steph W and Andy had a connection during the massage....did anyone notice how he reached for her hand with that longing look in his eyes? Why doesn't anyone think she makes it to the final 2????
    I love steph w.- i still think it may be her in the pic with the pink backpack on hugging andy. They actually show her alot for reaction shots i've noticed too.
    Spin master in training

  8. #128
    The Mad Artist RandalR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA/Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,511

    Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2335617;
    What romance? What kind of guy says to the woman: "Sorry your ankle got dislocated but here's an old used watch I just happen to have in my pocket, you can have it!" It's like giving candy to a kid who scraped his knee, to take away the hurt. I don't care if it was a pure platinum Rolex with 55 diamonds in it, giving a girl a watch like that is cheesy and makes no sense.
    It's even cheesier when Fleiss turns to the third assistant cameraman just before the scene and whispers, "Quick! Give me your watch!"

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey itsyourmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by lovelovelove;2336039;
    I really thought Steph W and Andy had a connection during the massage....did anyone notice how he reached for her hand with that longing look in his eyes? Why doesn't anyone think she makes it to the final 2????
    I'm not opposed to thinking she could. I like her a lot. I did think they connected during the massage. I think some of the women are so similar looking this season that we are having a hard time sleuthing the finale. But there are some very observant posters, so let's watch for clues.

  10. #130
    FORT Fogey itsyourmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

    I do want to know why he gave Bevin a watch. That was odd.

    This is a funny season in that I like several of the women. I would be happy if Danielle, Tessa, Steph W., Tina, or Amber won. Last time, I got too attached to the idea of Sadie winning and ignored all the Jenn clues. This time, I'm pretty open-minded. Hey, that makes me perfect for Andy, lol. Just kidding! I have a wonderful dh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.