Page 12 of 346 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335479;
    Great post, katgib13.

girlsmom - if we're going go about it in a psychoanalytical type of way, what about "Only Cool People Allowed!" . . .you know, the whole 'reverse psychology' thing.

Kidding. Kidding.
    Sleuthers are too cool to be cool.

Hey wait a second ~ I am posting here! You got me Jewelsy! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2335518;
    I think a poll would be great. The super sleuthers have pinned it down pretty well, but not completely, so there is still a chance for any of the F3. Doing it before concrete evidence of the F2 and especially F1 is a great idea. Thanks
    We are not a very talkative bunch.

Great idea with the poll, Jewelsy! I am so there!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 04-17-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2335511;
    Well, I want to be cool so reverse away on me .

Once again, it's Bevin. Until he breaks her heart, it will be Bevin. The cuddle last episode was so romantic. The way he was focused on the crew when he first walked out the door I think he was expecting to do a personal interview, but then he saw her out of the corner of his eye. Sigh. You could almost hear the crew muttering, "Get them a hotel room!"

Too bad the hospital was unplanned. Though they wouldn't have allowed cameras, etc. anyway. I would love to have been a patient on the next gurney (not in pain or ill :nono ) so I could have overheard their conversation. Did he follow her to xray? What prompted the watch gift? Did a producer run in with it so he could make a nice gesture for a fallen soldier - I admit the fallen soldier bit was cheesy - but why a watch, and expensive at that?

Ahh romance.
    What romance? What kind of guy says to the woman: "Sorry your ankle got dislocated but here's an old used watch I just happen to have in my pocket, you can have it!" It's like giving candy to a kid who scraped his knee, to take away the hurt. I don't care if it was a pure platinum Rolex with 55 diamonds in it, giving a girl a watch like that is cheesy and makes no sense.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here! **Spoilers**

Maybe the producers pulled it out to make sure that she wouldn't sue? I refuse to believe that ANDY paid for the watch. That whole thing was orchestrated to fit the plot. Once Bevin fell it could either be a disaster or a plot device. They turned it into an device for advancing the storyline that there's this great building love between Bevin and Andy. This is pure F2 stuff in my book. Give her the watch so that all the other girls will be jealous, oooh. The fact that she was SHOWN talking so much about Andy taking her to the hospital yadda, yadda and then giving her the watch was too obvious for her to be anything but F2, or F3.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2335617;
    What romance? What kind of guy says to the woman: "Sorry your ankle got dislocated but here's an old used watch I just happen to have in my pocket, you can have it!" It's like giving candy to a kid who scraped his knee, to take away the hurt. I don't care if it was a pure platinum Rolex with 55 diamonds in it, giving a girl a watch like that is cheesy and makes no sense.
    The watch is cheesy - so is the "fallen soldier" bit...I cringed at that. But, oh they make such cute snuggle bunnies.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2335617;
    made me so hard. Thanks for the ab workout

Lt.McCheese

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2335694;
    Maybe the producers pulled it out to make sure that she wouldn't sue? I refuse to believe that ANDY paid for the watch. That whole thing was orchestrated to fit the plot. Once Bevin fell it could either be a disaster or a plot device. They turned it into an device for advancing the storyline that there's this great building love between Bevin and Andy. This is pure F2 stuff in my book. Give her the watch so that all the other girls will be jealous, oooh. The fact that she was SHOWN talking so much about Andy taking her to the hospital yadda, yadda and then giving her the watch was too obvious for her to be anything but F2, or F3.
    You know I think that when the Bach gives a gift the the girls , it doesn't end up being F1... I remember that Andrew F gave Tina Fab a watch...she was only F3.

I just don't see Bevin taking this. She's just too obvious. I don't doubt that she rev's Andy's engine, but I don't think that's enough for Andy to decide to marry her.

There's SO many screen caps of Bevin. The winner has NEVER EVER gotten so many screen caps, even when it's a love story... Not Ian, not Jen, not Estella, not Mary, not even Jessica & Sarah S. who both broke up before the show aired... I just can't imagine that Bevin wins... it's just TOO obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2335946;
    You know I think that when the Bach gives a gift the the girls , it doesn't end up being F1... I remember that Andrew F gave Tina Fab a watch...she was only F3.

I just don't see Bevin taking this. She's just too obvious. I don't doubt that she rev's Andy's engine, but I don't think that's enough for Andy to decide to marry her.

There's SO many screen caps of Bevin. The winner has NEVER EVER gotten so many screen caps, even when it's a love story... Not Ian, not Jen, not Estella, not Mary, not even Jessica & Sarah S. who both broke up before the show aired... I just can't imagine that Bevin wins... it's just TOO obvious.
    But I bet in the viewers minds, they think Tessa wins because the edit is so positive for her, leading everyone to believe she is the winner. I don't think it is too obvious to the viewers that Bevin wins because look at her neg edit.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

I really thought Steph W and Andy had a connection during the massage....did anyone notice how he reached for her hand with that longing look in his eyes? Why doesn't anyone think she makes it to the final 2????

Simplechef: I agree I keep talking about the edit, lol. If the edit rules EVERY applied to anybody it points to Bevin being F2. Waay too much attention to everything involving her, esp. any interaction with Andy. Also, the statements that Bevin makes are the typical loser statements: "I will have the final ring" "Sir, he's the love of my life" These would typically not be used if she actually had won. Too negative an edit in spots is another bad sign. No unattractive behavior will usually be included. The edit is trying to deceive us. Tessa's interactions are obviously there, but they're gone in a blink and you usually only see them in the screen caps. I just don't see the argument for Bevin having the F1 edit.

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

lovelovelove !!!

Honestly I am not a fan of Steph W. She just does nothing for me. And she actually (to me) looks so much older than her age. I believe she is 23. Not that this is the reason I don't care for her. I just don't find anything great about her...