Page 11 of 346 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2335477;
    Everyone's primarily reading the spoilers thread, so they're posting their favorites, and "I agrees" there rather than here. Time to play :nono bad cop, Jewelsy
    But when I play 'bad cop', it's like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    my messages are ignored. . . as if I'm typing in invisible ink.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335479;
    Great post, katgib13.
    Thank you! I'm actually enjoying this season. I like most of the girls when I usually only like one or two and never the one the bachelor chooses...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    "Only Cool People Allowed!"
    Well, crap! That leaves me out!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-17-2007 at 06:58 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335490;
    But when I play 'bad cop', it's like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    my messages are ignored. . . as if I'm typing in invisible ink.
    You're like Andy--the most common criticism is he's too nice. But then he takes them aside for their SQT, and he's brutal, I tell you. Clinical in his criticism. "Nope," he says, "no substance in that conversation. Get thee to a nunnery."

Well, I want to be cool so reverse away on me .

Once again, it's Bevin. Until he breaks her heart, it will be Bevin. The cuddle last episode was so romantic. The way he was focused on the crew when he first walked out the door I think he was expecting to do a personal interview, but then he saw her out of the corner of his eye. Sigh. You could almost hear the crew muttering, "Get them a hotel room!"

Too bad the hospital was unplanned. Though they wouldn't have allowed cameras, etc. anyway. I would love to have been a patient on the next gurney (not in pain or ill :nono ) so I could have overheard their conversation. Did he follow her to xray? What prompted the watch gift? Did a producer run in with it so he could make a nice gesture for a fallen soldier - I admit the fallen soldier bit was cheesy - but why a watch, and expensive at that?

Ahh romance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was thinking about setting up a poll each week so all you sleuthers can vote on who you think is leaving each week. Would y'all be interested in doing that? They're kind of a pain in the patooty to set up, so I'd rather not bother if it'll bomb you know.. kind of like this thread did .

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335514;
    I was thinking about setting up a poll each week so all you sleuthers can vote on who you think is leaving each week. Would y'all be interested in doing that? They're kind of a pain in the patooty to set up, so I'd rather not bother if it'll bomb you know.. kind of like this thread did .
    I think a poll would be great. The super sleuthers have pinned it down pretty well, but not completely, so there is still a chance for any of the F3. Doing it before concrete evidence of the F2 and especially F1 is a great idea. Thanks

A poll would keep the goings in one place so everyone can see the current thinking; but the thinking changes from day to day so unless one can retract what they think...Aiyee...it gets complicated for the next week. The F4 and F3 are set...it's the SIX that's confusing still.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2335532;
    A poll would keep the goings in one place so everyone can see the current thinking; but the thinking changes from day to day so unless one can retract what they think...Aiyee...it gets complicated for the next week. The F4 and F3 are set...it's the SIX that's confusing still.

Eh, I'd participate in a poll.

People could definitely change their minds, and post that change, however the actual poll couldn't be changed.

I like that idea Jewelsy! I would participate each week for sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."