Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2382395;
    Sorry if I offended anyone. However, it is just a personal peeve of mine that women using the crying card doesn't sit well with me. I am entitled to my opinion, aren't I?
    She cried when she fractured her foot. So would I. She cried when she was frustrated(not being able to do the things she normally does). Most times you see her crying andy isn't even around. My problem is that just because you cry doesn't connect with needy nor neurotic. Also bevin's aunt and uncle are army doctors so I know she would understand the military life. End of rant.....

The only thing is that even Andy thinks TVBevin is getting a negative edit. I truly feel bad for both of them if she is his fiance. Neither of them deserved that.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2382461;
    The only thing is that even Andy thinks TVBevin is getting a negative edit. I truly feel bad for both of them if she is his fiance. Neither of them deserved that.
    Andy never said that he thought that BEVIN particularly was getting a bad edit, did he? He only named Stephanie T as getting a bad edit. Please correct me if I missed something.

I know I posted this earlier, but got no bites. This whole upset over the editing thing to me makes more sense that he did not pick Bevin. That he knows his fiance is watching and all they are showing is the BevoGroping, which would be more uncomfortable for either Tessa or Danielle than Bevin being the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2382470;
    I know I posted this earlier, but got no bites. This whole upset over the editing thing to me makes more sense that he did not pick Bevin. That he knows his fiance is watching and all they are showing is the BevoGroping, which would be more uncomfortable for either Tessa or Danielle than Bevin being the F1.
    AnnieHoo; I agree with you, but some disagree. This has been debated back and forth for a while now. I love your term BEVOGROPING, it's so descriptive.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2382466;
    Andy never said that he thought that BEVIN particularly was getting a bad edit, did he? He only named Stephanie T as getting a bad edit. Please correct me if I missed something.
    I think that somebody that knows Andy posted that he was upset about Bevin's edit or something to that effect. If I was Andy and Bevin is F1, then I would be furious w/her edit!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2382489;
    I think that somebody that knows Andy posted that he was upset about Bevin's edit or something to that effect. If I was Andy and Bevin is F1, then I would be furious w/her edit!
    Are you referring to hoysee___?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2382461;
    Why would Fleiss do that to his golden boy Bachelor and his lady love. That would be so cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2382504;
    Are you referring to hoysee___?
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2382507;
    Why would Fleiss do that to his golden boy Bachelor and his lady love. That would be so cruel.
    I agree! I think it would be a horrible thing to do to Andy and his chosen one! I am pulling for Tessa and really hoping that she is the one. I will be heartbroken if she is not the one. How did I get so sucked into this whole thing?