Page 10 of 346 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General - Bachelor 10

FORT Regular

Re: Have any of the girls made a 'connection' with Andy? Any chemistry? Sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2334830;
    I agree. I actually never heard the name until this show aired. I know quite a few Devins but no Bevins.
    There is a site that will tell you how many people in the US have your name. I don't know how accurate it is though because I just entered Bevin and it came up 0.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2334916;
    There is a site that will tell you how many people in the US have your name. I don't know how accurate it is though because I just entered Bevin and it came up 0.
    I searched myspace and came up with a lot of pages. I guess I was wrong about the name.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I'm curious why nobody is posting in this thread? Is it the title?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335408;
    Yes. I think you need to change the title of this thread to: "Post in here if you're shy. Nobody will see it anyway!!"

Why can't we all talk about Bevin's chemistry with The Robot and Danielle's dear lamented boyfriend and how she keeps mentioning it twice per episode, just so she and The Robot would have something to talk about, in this thread? Is there no glory and prestige in using the correct thread? But if you think your epistle deserves more recognition than a place of dubious honor right between a post full of screencaps of Bevin's 465 moles and a shot of Danielle's decoltage... then this is the perfect thread for you!!

Be here or be square!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I have my favorites....but I'm not the one dating them...lol. Although, at this point, if I were a guy, I'd choose Tessa.

Tessa is a real sweetheart. I love the dimples, too. It's adds to her sweet factor. Hopefully, she can open up to him a little more because I do see sparks there.

Danielle is adorable and she seems like a good match for Andy, but she needs to lose the 'boyfriend passed away' spiel now. It's sad and it had to be horrible for her to go through, but it is time to move on.

Bevin...they've portrayed her in too many different lights. I'm a bit confused. Hopefully, we get to see more of her 'true' self in the near future. I have to say, her tattoos don't bother me. As I have 4, myself.

Amber. What a smile! She would be my pick, if she were a couple of years older. They seem to have a lot of chemistry.

Steph W. What I like most about her is in last nights epi....Steph T was spouting her many virtues and Steph W, demurely claimed the opposite...lol. She is a cutie and seems genuinely nice.

Tina rocks! I don't think there is chemistry there with Andy, but I think that girl is going to change the world!
    Last edited by katgib13; 04-17-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Hee. I like that thread title. Or how 'bout "Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here!" or "What is *your* heart saying about who the winner is?". . . you know, all the non-scientific sleuther stuff (mini-micro analysis of screencaps, lightening/enlarging of screencaps to determine nail bed shape, etc.), and more of an emotional opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335443;
    Hee. I like that thread title. Or how 'bout "Everything 'Non-Sleutherish' Goes Here!" or "What is *your* heart saying about who the winner is?". . . you know, all the non-scientific sleuther stuff (mini-micro analysis of screencaps, lightening/enlarging of screencaps to determine nail bed shape, etc.), and more of an emotional opinion.
    Now you're playing MY tune! lol
    Thanks for renaming this thread Jewelsy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335408;
    Everyone's primarily reading the spoilers thread, so they're posting their favorites, and "I agrees" there rather than here. Time to play :nono bad cop, Jewelsy.

Welcome to all of the former lurkers and to the newbies. We were all there once. And we probably all got reprimanded.

Great post, katgib13.

girlsmom - if we're going go about it in a psychoanalytical type of way, what about "Only Cool People Allowed!" . . .you know, the whole 'reverse psychology' thing.

Kidding. Kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2335479;
    Great post, katgib13.

girlsmom - if we're going go about it in a psychoanalytical type of way, what about "Only Cool People Allowed!" . . .you know, the whole 'reverse psychology' thing.

Kidding. Kidding.
    Hey I'm with you there.