Page 1 of 261 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

* * *Please Read!!!* * *

Please make an effort to keep this thread on topic with spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencaps. It's not the place to support your favorites or to argue about who's the better girl . . it's for discussion of spoilers and screencaps. Period.

We have discussion threads for:
    Some guidelines when posting in this forum:
    • Before posting, PLEASE read at least the last few pages of this thread to see if what you're about to post has already been discussed. Chances are, it has.

• Absolutely no direct links or directing our members to other fansites. It's okay to say something like "I read over at Jokers that Andy wears dentures". It is NOT okay to say "Go over to Jokers 'cause Andy's ex leaked the fact that he wears dentures. Here's the link: www.Jokers.DentureWearingBache lor.com" (example only). Along these same lines, don't cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words. more info

• No hotlinking allowed. If you're posting a screencap, it may NOT be linked directly from another site (including ABC Media.Net). Please upload screencaps to one of the many image hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, it’s easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info
    Please follow these guidelines. . . it will make everybody's visit here much more enjoyable.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-15-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Thanks Jewelsy

Has anyone come up with an explanation as to what the brass piece was on the table at the FRC?

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Usually just a lurker on this board, I could never do what you guys do. I happened to come across something though and as I didn't see it on here I thought I'd throw it out there. Has anyone here looked at Bevin's Bachelor MySpace page lately? I was just on there and she now has several edited pictures on there that make it seem as though Tessa wins. In one picture she actually calls Andy a "dumb kayaker(sp?) looking for love". In both pictures she is very rude towards Tessa, in one showing Tessa shooting hearts at Andy while she(Bevin) writes Whipped across Andy's forehead. In this one one of her friends made a comment that Bevin just made it obvious who won. The other states basically that Tessa is very controlling. Even if she did not create these images and is just posting them, it shows a lack of maturity on her part to be so rude towards Tessa and Andy in posting them. IF she gets the FR (and I don't think she will, especially in light of these pics) she will have several things to answer to with Andy.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;2370582;
    Usually just a lurker on this board, I could never do what you guys do. I happened to come across something though and as I didn't see it on here I thought I'd throw it out there. Has anyone here looked at Bevin's Bachelor MySpace page lately? I was just on there and she now has several edited pictures on there that make it seem as though Tessa wins. In one picture she actually calls Andy a "dumb kayaker(sp?) looking for love". In both pictures she is very rude towards Tessa, in one showing Tessa shooting hearts at Andy while she(Bevin) writes Whipped across Andy's forehead. In this one one of her friends made a comment that Bevin just made it obvious who won. The other states basically that Tessa is very controlling. Even if she did not create these images and is just posting them, it shows a lack of maturity on her part to be so rude towards Tessa and Andy in posting them. IF she gets the FR (and I don't think she will, especially in light of these pics) she will have several things to answer to with Andy.

Fuma Lover,

Do you have the link to that myspace?

FORT Fanatic

Well, some have speculated that the brass piece is a Scottish necklace, popular in Scottish tradition to be given to a potential wife. Therefore, it is for the final girl.

As for your comment FumaLover, I am not sure we can discuss this on here. It is not based on screencaps, and I am not certain her myspace counts as a spoiler. I will let someone else decide.

confused

Those are the spoof pictures that Randal from here made.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Fumalover - those pictures were actually made by someone here on FORT . They are in the "Fun with the Bachelor 10" thread. I don't think she's making any digs at anyone by having them in there, I think she's showing a sense of humor about things.

Armywife - the other object on the table with the rose has to be dog tags. I think that's pretty much become the consensus.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2370585;
    How can one see her pictures? It says private. I have noticed a few people say they are viewing her pics...please let me know how to do this? Sounds like your description could be accurate in regards to who wins!
    You can request to be her friend, she is accepting everyone, or at least she was a few weeks ago when I requested. She has two profiles. One she only uses for her close friends and family, but she has another one that she allowing anyone join to show support for her.

CruiseLady, I cannot post any direct links to anywhere outside here.

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;2370582;
    I beleive the one picture were she writes whipped on his face is taken from the fun with bachelor 10 from a poster here. A friend of hers posts here and told her about it. Bevin liked it and decided to post it on her myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2370595;
    Fumalover - those pictures were actually made by someone here on FORT . They are in the "Fun with the Bachelor 10" thread. I don't think she's making any digs at anyone by having them in there, I think she's showing a sense of humor about things.

Armywife - the other object on the table with the rose has to be dog tags. I think that's pretty much become the consensus.
    Thanks, Brightcryptic! I was looking in several places to see if it had been mentioned before but with all the different threads I missed it.

And to throw my two cents in, I agree that it has to be dog tags on the table!