Page 9 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

It sounded more like an echo than the wind. (imagine saying "Geronimo! and then jumping --it reminded me of that when he said the last word-"worldddddddd")Almost like saying something as he was doing a zipline or jumping. I can see that being said in either instance. But it was said "outdoors".
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Possibly even jumping to the waterfall with Bevin.

Oh, kids! I've been gone for so long (it's finals week; so much to grade!) and when I came back, there is a cryptic picture in the screencaps of Andy and Tessa at what looks like a FRC. It's the last screencap in the screencap thread....now, I'm trying to catch up on all of the reading, but HELP! I'm dying here! What is that screencap?????

Quote Originally Posted by sinto;2372222;
    Oh, kids! I've been gone for so long (it's finals week; so much to grade!) and when I came back, there is a cryptic picture in the screencaps of Andy and Tessa at what looks like a FRC. It's the last screencap in the screencap thread....now, I'm trying to catch up on all of the reading, but HELP! I'm dying here! What is that screencap?????
    My PC is slow as molasses, but if you mean the one where Tessa has on a black dress with silver in the V of the front, it's from the first night, when she got out of the limo.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2372232;
    My PC is slow as molasses, but if you mean the one where Tessa has on a black dress with silver in the V of the front, it's from the first night, when she got out of the limo.
    Yep, that's it...darn it! I thought you had solved it while I was gone!

After going back and rewatching the first night, when Tessa first met Andy, he had his eyebrows raised when he was talking to her. To me this indicates extreme interest. Then after the joke, he asked her if they were the two muffins. I think she had him when she replied, "quite possibly." I would expect most of the other girls to laugh or say yes, sure, or something like that. She set herself apart right away with her poise in speaking, and I think he noticed!

I was thinking about the voiceovers from the full season previews at the end of the first episodes, and went back and listened to them. Given that Andy knows who he is in love with at least by the fantasy dates, he probably (human nature) is not terribly flirty with the two women he knows he isnít picking UNLESS the camera is rolling. Human nature would be to hold back emotionally some, even a little (he can't tell them)--but it may be enough for the women to pick up on.

I remember Kirsten said after the show ended that she pretty much knew during their final 2 date that she wasnít Andrew F.ís choice because of how reserved he was toward the end of filming. I bet Tanya felt the same (because Byron really did fall in love with Mary).

Of course, Andy is going to be affectionate with all the women f4 onward for the sake of the show. But I think that naturally, he will begin to distance himself emotionally from the women he isn't picking and they would naturally emotionally pick up on these small signs that he is becoming a little more reserved off camera, etc. (like when theyíre waiting for the lighting to be set up, etc.).

Given that theory, I find these statements (all from at least f4 dates onward) very interesting, especially when I listen to them, their tone. Danielle sounds hopeful. Bevin and Tessa not only sound nervous, but their words indicate they canít really tell how he feels.

Danielle:
    When Iím with him, Iím so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy.

Bevin:
    I put it all on the line. I let him know how I felt, and hopefully, he feels the same way.

Tessa:
    Itís terrifying. Iím falling in love, and I just donít, I just donít know whatís going to happen.

Now, this doesnít mean that Danielle isnít scared too. It doesn't mean she wins. She may not, but I find these three statements and the tone of voice they were delivered in significant. I think it's another clue (that some of us hav been seeing) that she's the one.
    Ain't Love Grand!

What Am I Think ...after I just watched the last episode again , I noticed the voice over of Andy stating "I am with the most beautiful woman in the world" and then TEssa's laugh. I think that voice over is from the final episode during the windy proprosal....You hear the wind during this voice over and definately Tessa's laugh. And if I noticed the FRC is being held while it is windy.

Actually, I kinda thought it had a bow of the boat Titanic movie kinda sound to it myself
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2372395;
    Danielle:
    When Iím with him, Iím so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy.

Bevin:
    I put it all on the line. I let him know how I felt, and hopefully, he feels the same way.

Tessa:
    Itís terrifying. Iím falling in love, and I just donít, I just donít know whatís going to happen.

Now, this doesnít mean that Danielle isnít scared too. It doesn't mean she wins. She may not, but I find these three statements and the tone of voice they were delivered in significant. I think it's another clue (that some of us hav been seeing) that she's the one.
    To me, it sounds like all three have doubts.
    Dani: "I think..."
    Bevin: "hopefully..."
    Tessa: "I just don't know..."

FORT Fogey

Something I noticed today... maybe it's been discussed before but here goes anyways.

On page 1 of the screencaps only thread Screencaps Only!
    you see the pic of the girls with Andy from the magazine. I think that the person who has been "moved" edited is Danielle. Look closely and you wil see that she doesn't fit where she has been placed. Why would she have been moved?
    Does anyone have an original to that pic?
    I have heard others say that Tina was moved but I believe it was Danielle who was front and center and then moved.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.