Page 8 of 261 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2371493;
    I watched the video and in all fairness I think the music made it seem much more romantic then it really was, at least with the clips that were used. Tessa had two relatively romantic dates the helicopter ride and the cinderella date. Plus she had the scene where she lets him get on the back of her skiis. Bevin hasn't had any dates like that yet other than Andy carrying her down the hallway. If someone makes a video of Bevin and Andy it will basically look like a make-out video at this point in the show IMO. I am not putting either girl down. I will have to watch again with the music off.
    I watched it w/o the music because I agree that the music has an effect that can be deceptive. I found the tape to be incredibly cute and indicative of a couple in the first throes of real love. I also think re-watching the show with the volume turned off could be helpful, that way you are better able to notice the meaningful subtleties between the participants. True love is in the eyes and the subtle gestures. imo

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2371431;
    I'm bringing this up again because i really would like people to analyze this. When I discovered it last night I was not on a mission to proove Tessa wins. In fact I was really analyzing Bevin at the time. I had alot of time on my hands yesterday and spent much too much time watching and listening to all the Bevin and Tessa scenes, so their voices were imbedded in my mind. Before quitting I decided to go back and rewatch the seasons scenes from the first episode since I knew many who think it's Bevin decided this from the first episode based on what they saw and heard. I was amazed at how much "Bevin" there was in the scenes, especially in the voiceovers and no Tessa. Just when I was thinking, they're right, it must be Bevin, I hear Tessa say the bit about falling in love, and then, oh hear she is again, not even paying attention to what she was saying, just hearing her voice. Then of course I went back several times and realized what the significance could be.
    The voiceovers in the scenes at the end of episode 1 tell a story that doesn't neccessarily go with the scenes they're with. There's a building of the whole season imbedded within the scenes. When these particular voice overs occur it's like they are reaching the climax, you can hear it in the music. Then you hear Bevin say her thing which i think is clearly typical of a pre frc interview. Then Tessa declares that she is falling in love, then the Andy, don't let me go, over a female saying "we can make it". I'm positive this is from the frc. Then the scenes switch to Andy declaring he found love and so on.
    I'm going out of town today and tommorrow so I'll miss the discussion but since there's nothing else new to sleuth listen to this, epecially after you've listen to Tessa's and Bevin's voice for awhile, it will be much easier to hear.
    I think these voiceovers that we were shown in the season previews after the first episode might also be from the FRC. It's hard to tell though.

I don't really have a preference between Tessa and Bevin at this point, but I just want to point out Jewelsy's reminder at the beginning of this thread. If you guys want to talk about how much you think Tessa is the one or how much chemistry Tessa and Andy have, there is a different thread for that. This one is for getting down to sleuthing business.

I can't tell whose voices they are though. We haven't heard those quotes yet (that I can recall) but the "We can make it" seems to me to be post FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Question: The Hammock.

How can we be for sure that this is Tessa on the hammock, final 2 date? Um, I am not seeing her face clearly. How do we know it is not Amber? And, as you know I am behind Tessa 100%.

FORT Fan

We know it is Tessa, and not Amber, because the date description also says they went horseback riding, and we know that is Tessa on the horse.

"Episode 1008" In this gripping two-hour special conclusion, Andy returns home to Pennsylvania to share his experience of a lifetime with his family and ask them for guidance in making one of the most difficult decisions of his life -- choosing between the two remaining women. One bachelorette arrives for lunch with the Baldwin family, and when she leaves, the other woman joins the family for dinner. Who will the family think is best suited for Andy? Then, with time running out, the Bachelor returns to Hawaii for his final two dates. The first tryst comes complete with a romantic helicopter ride over the scenic coast and hiking and picnicking in the mountains. Andy takes the other woman horseback riding on the beach before they swim and canoodle in the ocean. After the women's professions of love in one last attempt to capture the Bachelor's heart, Andy delivers a devastating rejection to one tearful and heartbroken bachelorette. Then, in a deeply romantic scene which could jump off a movie screen, the officer and gentleman gives out his final rose and an engagement ring with a life-changing proposal to the woman who has captured his heart. Chris Harrison hosts.
    The horseback rider is overwhelmingly thought to be Tessa. Read the screencaps threads. She makes it to F2.

FORT Fan

Ok...after I just watched the last episode again , I noticed the voice over of Andy stating "I am with the most beautiful woman in the world" and then TEssa's laugh. I think that voice over is from the final episode during the windy proprosal....YOu hear the wind during this voice over and definately Tessa's laugh. And if I noticed the FRC is being held while it is windy.

Quote Originally Posted by What Am I Think;2372041;
    Ok...after I just watched the last episode again , I noticed the voice over of Andy stating "I am with the most beautiful woman in the world" and then TEssa's laugh. I think that voice over is from the final episode during the windy proprosal....YOu hear the wind during this voice over and definately Tessa's laugh. And if I noticed the FRC is being held while it is windy.
    That's an interesting observation. The uber-expensive and exotic sportcar is not a convertible and the screencaps DO show that the frc was held on a windy evening. INTERESTING.. .not definitive, but VERY interesting. I hope we get some decent promo screen caps in this evenings ABC shows. We need hardcore EVIDENCE.

Zao

I definately heard the wind too. Glad I'm not the only one

Danielle's laugh!

Seriously, I don't think we can tell definitively whose laugh that was--but I agree it is probably spliced from FRC!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Interesting observation.