Page 7 of 261 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2371454;
    I did a search for that tape on youtube, then I turned the volume off and watched the story unfold. wow. In all fairness I would love to see the same representation of Bevin and Andy's developing relationship.
    I would also like to see a video of all three to make comparisions.

FORT Newbie

Has anyone else noticed the look on Andy's face as he calls Tessa's name at the rose ceremonies. He gets a goofy grin..smiles from ear to ear, takes a big "gulp" and then stammer's "Tessa will you accept this rose?" He doesn't seem to have any problem asking anyone else.

FORT Newbie

The BIG hug comes during the cocktail party when tessa and Andy are out on the deck or wherever and she says "I'll just tell you why I'm here," and then commences to tell him about her mother falling in love with the guy she met on the Inca trail. They chat some more and then this big old hug. I see the light in their eyes already -- even after that rather brief encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2371493;
    I watched the video and in all fairness I think the music made it seem much more romantic then it really was, at least with the clips that were used. Tessa had two relatively romantic dates the helicopter ride and the cinderella date. Plus she had the scene where she lets him get on the back of her skiis. Bevin hasn't had any dates like that yet other than Andy carrying her down the hallway. If someone makes a video of Bevin and Andy it will basically look like a make-out video at this point in the show IMO. I am not putting either girl down. I will have to watch again with the music off.
    I think it would be great to see Bevin & Danielle tape for comparison. When you watch the tape again with the sound off, don't look at Tessa, try to forget who the woman is. Watch Andy's face and reactions. I think it's very telling. I settled on F1, F2 & F3 after watching him the first three episodes. For me I think I noticed a change in him the RC after Tahoe. But just watch him & see what you honestly think. I hope someone does the same type of tape for the other two ladies.
    Last edited by koolangel; 05-06-2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterwife;2371781;
    Has anyone else noticed the look on Andy's face as he calls Tessa's name at the rose ceremonies. He gets a goofy grin..smiles from ear to ear, takes a big "gulp" and then stammer's "Tessa will you accept this rose?" He doesn't seem to have any problem asking anyone else.
    I have, I have!!

Another thing I noticed was when Tessa and Andy were kissing (Cinderella date) - as they kiss, you can hear one of them go mmmm

I am not sure whether it was Tessa or Andy OR if it was the mmmm spliced in from the one rose ceremony when Andy gave Tessa her rose and hugged her - sleuthers???

posted by koolangel:
    Watch Andy's face and reactions. I think it's very telling. I settled on F1, F2 & F3 after watching him the first three episodes. For me I think I noticed a change in him the RC after Tahoe. But just watch him & see what you honestly think.
    The most telling facial reaction for me, was after Tessa told Andy that she need to trust and continue (at this past rose ceremony), the look on his face when he leaned towards her - well, it could have melted all the ice in Alaska!
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 05-06-2007 at 02:43 PM.

I think that he also did the MMM thing when he asked Bevin for a kiss 2 RC's ago. (when they were outside talking about how they missed each other.)

Ok, I have an observation about Bevin and Andy. I don't remember reading this anywhere else, so if this has been discussed, I apologize.

Does anyone else notice that when Bevin and Andy kiss that it is always straight on. I really haven't noticed either one "tilt" their head. It looks to me that Bevin is sooo eager to kiss or get kissed, she just goes "straight" in. I don't know if that means anything, but I take it that she's always in such a hurry to be kissing him.. there is no time to tilt the head. She doesn't seem to give him a chance.. she's just right in there bumping noses to get a kiss.
    It's like she is desperate to show him how she feels.. in a physical way. Their kisses are just so fast and loose.. Am I crazy to read anything there? Maybe this is part of her aggressive nature...Anyone with an opinion on this?

His kisses with Tessa on the Cinderella date seemed so much slower, more romantic. The head tilts seem so much deeper. And when they pull apart they have a "dreamy" look on their faces.

This is just my speculation/observation.. Bevin kisses have "lusty" passion.. Tessa kisses just seem more romantic and soft..

Anyone else want to comment?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Newbie

Not only the look that he gives Tessa, but more importantly his voice becomes very sexy and romantic when he calls Tessa's name. His tone of voice when he speaks with her is so different than when he talks to Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2371810;
    I have, I have!!

Another thing I noticed was when Tessa and Andy were kissing (Cinderella date) - as they kiss, you can hear one of them go mmmm

I am not sure whether it was Tessa or Andy OR if it was the mmmm spliced in from the one rose ceremony when Andy gave Tessa her rose and hugged her - sleuthers???
    I don't think it's spliced. I think it's Tessa. If you watch the 1-1 conversation in pre RC Tahoe when he says "Tess, Tess, Tess", if you listen closely she did the same thing (mmmmm).

OMG. I need to step away from the computer, I can't beleive I said or knew that. Is it May 21 yet!!??? I want my life back??!!??

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2371819;
    I don't think it's spliced. I think it's Tessa. If you watch the 1-1 conversation in pre RC Tahoe when he says "Tess, Tess, Tess", if you listen closely she did the same thing (mmmmm).

OMG. I need to step away from the computer, I can't beleive I said or knew that. Is it May 21 yet!!??? I want my life back??!!??
    Seriously! I don't know what I am going to do with myself after 21 May

I referred to the look on Andy's face at this past weeks rose ceremony and realised that the look he had on his face was the same type of look Trista had after her HOT!HOT!HOT! make out session with Ryan on that houseboat -anyone remember the heat??? That was when I knew for sure that Ryan was her guy. Trista's entire face/voice softened when she was with Ryan and Andy's does to when he is with Tessa.