Page 6 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno;2371213;
    I brought this up twice before but I do not think everyone agreed. I am convinced and have been since the first show that this is significant and it comes from the FRC. It does not go with the dancing. The voice sounds very much like Tessa. The comment about the most beautiful woman in the world is most likely also from the FRC.
    I'm bringing this up again because i really would like people to analyze this. When I discovered it last night I was not on a mission to proove Tessa wins. In fact I was really analyzing Bevin at the time. I had alot of time on my hands yesterday and spent much too much time watching and listening to all the Bevin and Tessa scenes, so their voices were imbedded in my mind. Before quitting I decided to go back and rewatch the seasons scenes from the first episode since I knew many who think it's Bevin decided this from the first episode based on what they saw and heard. I was amazed at how much "Bevin" there was in the scenes, especially in the voiceovers and no Tessa. Just when I was thinking, they're right, it must be Bevin, I hear Tessa say the bit about falling in love, and then, oh hear she is again, not even paying attention to what she was saying, just hearing her voice. Then of course I went back several times and realized what the significance could be.
    The voiceovers in the scenes at the end of episode 1 tell a story that doesn't neccessarily go with the scenes they're with. There's a building of the whole season imbedded within the scenes. When these particular voice overs occur it's like they are reaching the climax, you can hear it in the music. Then you hear Bevin say her thing which i think is clearly typical of a pre frc interview. Then Tessa declares that she is falling in love, then the Andy, don't let me go, over a female saying "we can make it". I'm positive this is from the frc. Then the scenes switch to Andy declaring he found love and so on.
    I'm going out of town today and tommorrow so I'll miss the discussion but since there's nothing else new to sleuth listen to this, epecially after you've listen to Tessa's and Bevin's voice for awhile, it will be much easier to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2371375;
    Speaking of Tessa and the first night of introductions, can anyone remember (or check their DVR) for the hug. In that video that was posted on YouTube of Tessa and Andy, after the joke, he gave her an enormous full body bearhug and didn't look like he wanted to let go for quite awhile. I don't remember any of the girls getting much more than a polite hug and/or a peck on the cheek that night (including Tessa) so is this footage from somewhere else? And if so, is there any footage of the other introductions that didn't get shown? Did he exhibit such obvious attraction for anyone else?
    This hug between Tessa and Andy in the 'video of luv' that is circulating is actually from his chat with her later in the night when she tells him about her parents' divorce, how her mom met her second husband while they were hiking the Inca trail, and how she believes in fate. He hugged her with that both arms/bear hug, holding her hand, etc. after that conversation.

Speaking of Tessa and the first night of introductions, can anyone remember (or check their DVR) for the hug. In that video that was posted on YouTube of Tessa and Andy, after the joke, he gave her an enormous full body bearhug and didn't look like he wanted to let go for quite awhile. I don't remember any of the girls getting much more than a polite hug and/or a peck on the cheek that night (including Tessa) so is this footage from somewhere else? And if so, is there any footage of the other introductions that didn't get shown? Did he exhibit such obvious attraction for anyone else?
    The hug wasn't after the joke. Its durig their 1-1 conversation the first night. This is after she tells him the Inca story. But you're right is was a bear hug..

ETA: On same page at same time Secret. We're all insync.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2371438;
    The hug wasn't after the joke. Its durig their 1-1 conversation the first night. This is after she tells him the Inca story. But you're right is was a bear hug..

ETA: On same page at same time Secret. We're all insync.
    I did a search for that tape on youtube, then I turned the volume off and watched the story unfold. wow. In all fairness I would love to see the same representation of Bevin and Andy's developing relationship.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2371454;
    I did a search for that tape on youtube, then I turned the volume off and watched the story unfold. wow. In all fairness I would love to see the same representation of Bevin and Andy's developing relationship.
    I watched the video and in all fairness I think the music made it seem much more romantic then it really was, at least with the clips that were used. Tessa had two relatively romantic dates the helicopter ride and the cinderella date. Plus she had the scene where she lets him get on the back of her skiis. Bevin hasn't had any dates like that yet other than Andy carrying her down the hallway. If someone makes a video of Bevin and Andy it will basically look like a make-out video at this point in the show IMO. I am not putting either girl down. I will have to watch again with the music off.

Since we are talking about hugs.. I watched the RC from the first night.. when he gave Tessa the rose and they hugged, he moaned. I have watched it a few times now.. I don't believe it is spliced in. What does everyone think?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2371588;
    Since we are talking about hugs.. I watched the RC from the first night.. when he gave Tessa the rose and they hugged, he moaned. I have watched it a few times now.. I don't believe it is spliced in. What does everyone think?
    That's what made me think Tessa was the F1. I am really torn between the F2 at this point. I can't figure out why he has been so into Bevin if he did fall for Tessa the first night. I need to see what happens over the next 2 weeks. Maybe he fell for Tessa & Bevin the first night, but Bevin was the only one showing him affection. He has stated many times that affection is very important to him. He is now reaching out (chasing) Tessa to see if he can get her to open up and show him some affection.

I went back and listened to all Andy interviews and he did say it was hard in the end to let F2 go. He said he had to go with his heart.

We need to see if Tessa opens up and gives this adorable man some lov'n.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2371149;
    How does Andy know their family dress codes?
    From talking to the women, he can probably guess what their families are like...

For example- Bevin's family sound cool (open-minded)

Tessa's family and upbringing sounds upper class

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2371149;
    How does Andy know their family dress codes?
    I've never seen a Bachelor(ette) dressed inappropriately for one of these visits. That leads me to believe they are told in advance something about attire that will fit in with whatever is planned.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Stephaine W got a good hug too after doing her cart wheel, but Tessa is the only one who got such a tight hug.