Page 53 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2376977;
    Ohhh I'm SOOOO Torn... Bevins edit is getting only slightly better, but enough for some people to like her more and see her as the F1. Before I was so certain.

Does anyone else feel this way?
    I felt the same way this morning too!! Although I don't dislike Bevin (a little whiny for me, but overall, she's not bad either)... I really like Tessa. Her home visit however was so spliced together, it didn't flow very well, it was hard to figure out what the mood really was. I still think its Tessa, but last night did throw doubts into it. My main reason is I think Andy really is a nice guy - and cares about the girls feelings. Tessa has said enough times, or implied it anyway, if he doesn't feel strongly for her he should let her go... I would hate him if he talked her into staying for the final two only to say, "never mind, you didn't open up enough for me, and I fell in love with Bevin". I would rather he let her go before the final two... and I think he would knowing her and her feelings. Did that make any sense?

hmm- had to come out of lurking to question something that I have not seen commented on. We've seen the dogtags on Tessa and Andy at her HT date. Did anyone notice when Andy called her name to get her rose, the hug looked awkward. Andy looked down toward his chest, Tessa also looked at his chest and they both smiled and a big hug. I 've watched it a couple of times to see if I imagined it- and wondered if anyone else had noticed. maybe it was a secret message between the two- about the tags perhaps?

I really felt last nite watching the show that maybe I 'd been imagining the Tessa/Andy connection. But there is too much not shown, Tessa's date is too choppy - not flowing like the others.

Last season I thought Jen's dad had ruined her HT date - but she was F1 (not that it mattered)

maybe they are trying to throw us off the 'scent' -

one last thing- I didn't catch the beginning of the first show of the series but have the end of that episode on tape- where we see' this season ' on the bachelor. at one point it shows Bevins injury- Andy's voiceover of 'all I could do was hold her hand and hope she'd be alright/ok. '
    there are vo's of Bevin and Tessa sounding like final 2 PI 's and one short clip of a voice I swear is Bevin saying ' what the hell?" maybe Danielle IS in the F2 and Bevin gets cut at F3. Andy said in the CityTV interview (Cdn) that F3 was the hardest rose ceremony. Bevin's attitude at the last two rose ceremonies- too giddy- too amazed...........something just doesn't ring true for me with her. (I'm sure she 's a really nice person she just doesn't play one on tv.........)

anyone have any thoughts on these?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Something I just read on the episode description is that he calls his best friend to help him decide which of the girls to keep. This is going to be a dramatic rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2376977;
    ya know, i would REALLY love to see Tessa making that snowball. What fun!!!

Speculations....

Andy puts the dog tags on the table between the F2 and F1.
    But why not even bring them up in last nights show?
    They were SO obvious, yet nothing was ever said about them. Mom was like, what are those? Why are they wearing them (she looks to me for the answers since I read this board..) And I had NO answer for her.
    Its quite confusing.

I've been on board the Tandy train from the beginning, but last night worried me.
    Maybe I should go back and rewatch it.

Although, I think for sure Danielle goes tomorrow, Bevin and Tessa will be final 2.

Which one now is starting to scare me.

Ohhh I'm SOOOO Torn... Bevins edit is getting only slightly better, but enough for some people to like her more and see her as the F1. Before I was so certain.

Does anyone else feel this way?
    Yes, I felt the same way pretty much on every point!

Assuming they are dogtags at the FRC (and I think they clearly are), then they will surely be explained. Since the FORT experts say Fleiss knows for sure what we're looking at (i.e. screen caps), maybe he took out any reference to them in the HT date because it would be a dead giveaway ... maybe he left them in to be seen but not explained as a teaser.

Maybe Fleiss wanted to throw us off with the dogtags and took shots with them placed there, then changed his mind...or vice versa....

Maybe Fleiss wanted to throw us off with the dogtags and took shots with them placed there, then changed his mind...or vice versa....decided he wanted them there, so....who the hell knows?

any speculation on why they are both wearing 2 dogtags each ?

FORT Fogey

One thing I just noticed as I was rewatching the episode is that right at the commercial break the is Andy says "I'm not leaving DC until I know how Tessa feels about me." Well, he's wearing a navy blue t-shirt and looks like he had a haircut so obviously this was filmed later. Why do you think they did this and when do you think it was?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom;2377018;
    any speculation on why they are both wearing 2 dogtags each ?

My only reasoning is that they had them made up and one has andy info on it while the other has tessa's. My husband real ones has his info on both of them.

They bought them at the Museum. There is no reason why he would be wearing his real ones with civilian clothes. He has never done it before on the show.
    Fleiss liked it (manufactured it) because he couldn't get Andy in uniform. Great opportunity to creat buzzzzzz and speculation!

Who knows. I don't believe they are real. Do any of you?????
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"