Page 51 of 261 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2376835;
    Somebody help me . I am going to talk about the last rose table screencaps. I thought the medal object was on the table the whole time. Once under the flower and then the rose is moved and you see it better. Was there a screen cap that showed no dog tags? at all.
    At the end of episode they just focused on the rose, close up, so you could not see the dog tags that are off to the right, so those screen caps wouldn't show the dog tags. I don't think there are any without the tags showing the whole table.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2376832;
    If it's going to be so romantic to give the dog tags to the final girl (Tessa) at the FRC, they should have mentioned it on the show last night, imo. That way when he does give it to her at the FRC, the viewers will be like, Oh look, remember how he gave those to her on the hometown date. How Romantic!
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time with this as well, since the significance would be lost on the viewers if they were supposed to be a reference back to the home town date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2376754;
    Anyone figure out what was in Tessa's back pocket yet? And why in the world it disappears and reappears throughout that entire scene?!
    I thought it was her mic set....
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fogey

Did any of you see the pic of Andy and Danielle eatting and having hot chocolate in a red cafe? Was that her parent's kitchen or some of their own special time?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2376846;
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time with this as well, since the significance would be lost on the viewers if they were supposed to be a reference back to the home town date.
    Unless he says, back at your HT visit we had a great time making these (holds up trinket DTs) and now I want to give you these...(Hands over the real thing.) Ties it up fine for me.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

re: danielle hot chocolate. . .

Well, if they were drinking hot chocolate, good on them. Honestly, I drink but they way they edit these shows and all the alcohol involved, which I understand is to loosen them up. . . whoosh. . .i would be flat out.

That is why, although it was trashy on week 1, I thought it was a riot to see those two girls, the trashy mouth girl and miss alabama just get plastered off their arse.

Tehehehehe. ..I bet they could just crawl under the floor when it was aired.

LOL

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2376735;
    Still think they got the dog tags at the air and space museum which i would bet they went to that afternoon - right on the mall -probably said something like we'll buy the tags and have them as keepsakes and then he gives her the real thing at the TMREFRC (the most romantice ever final rose ceremony) - the jewelry change was because her mother is in the jewelry business and probably brought jewelry to give as gifts - the box on her lap at the end when they were all on the couch - didn't mention it on air because too much of a giveaway and too late to edit out the tags perhaps - or just a crumb for us here out of the generosity of Fleiss - no, not really - probably never thought we'd start to obsess over what was on that TMREFRC table -
    Tessa's mom has a plate of chips. I posted a screencap of it upthread.

I also posted a screencap (at the same time) of Tessa's back pocket. It appears to be a brochure?

One more thing. I suppose I'm in the minority, but the 'overhead' FRC table that everyone seems to think that the rose is on top of the dog tags, I DO NOT believe the dog tags are there at all. I just don't see them under the rose. I see a leaf.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Ok, now I want your opinion on this. Which one is a better gift for some one you want to really impress. a) Flowers and coffee from where you live; or b) a bottle of expensive wine (i assume it's expensive; but...).

Wow. . .i was just relooking at the screencaps posted on the fantasy luau with Tessa. In a single shot of Andy. . .can you say KEN barbie doll? He really looks smarmy there. . .lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

gifts reply: depends on whether or not you drink.

I love getting a bottle of wine. . but then again. . flowers and coffee - KONA coffee is really special and well thought out.