Page 5 of 261 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2371149;
    How does Andy know their family dress codes?
    The women could possibly mention to Andy what they think is appropriate to wear for their family. Maybe Tessa told Andy that it takes alot to impress her family, or something along those lines.
    I'm just throwing stuff out there. I really do not know.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I also think it may depend on what they are doing for the date. Notice the others girls are more casually dressed also in thier dates.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2371163;
    I also think it may depend on what they are doing for the date. Notice the others girls are more casually dressed also in thier dates.
    Yep ~ You see that Amber meets Andy outside in the sun, probably on the kid's playground or something like that. So they are both wearing really casual clothing.

I do not know what the other three do though, they all have pretty cold hometowns, so it's hard to tell what they would do before the hometown date, if anything.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Tessa looks pretty casually dressed in jeans and a light top. I don't think her family is very formal judging by her clothes. Who knows why he chose what he's wearing though. Maybe it was just really cold that day and that is his warmest sweater? Or if Tessa was the last family visit, maybe that's all he had left that was clean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2371165;
    Yep ~ You see that Amber meets Andy outside in the sun, probably on the kid's playground or something like that. So they are both wearing really casual clothing.

I do not know what the other three do though, they all have pretty cold hometowns, so it's hard to tell what they would do before the hometown date, if anything.
    But Tessa and Andy meet in the snow...

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2371171;
    But Tessa and Andy meet in the snow...
    I know they do. But what do they do before going to the family's house in the snow?

Anyway, Is Tessa's hometown date the only one to have actual snow or does Danielle's hometown have snow too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2371177;
    I know they do. But what do they do before going to the family's house in the snow?

Anyway, Is Tessa's hometown date the only one to have actual snow or does Danielle's hometown have snow too?
    It didn't look like Danielle's had snow, but it definitely looks cold...oh who the heck knows?! We need more to go on TPTB! Please help us, throw us a bone.

I know that this has been discussed but I tried going back and finding it and I just gave up so hear it goes: I was bored tonight so went back watched the previews at the end of episode 1. When Andy is dancing with the girl in the green dress (I can't remember her name) you hear him say "don't ever let me go" and at the same time a female crying "we can make it" or something like that. At the time I just ignored it because I didn't know the voices well enough but now I do and I could swear that it is Tessa's voice. What was the conclusion when this was discussed? I remember reading one comment that it was from Meredith/Ian's season - which I know is not true - I've literally watched that episode hundreds of times and definitely is not Meredith. Who did people decide that was and I you know about where was it discussed in the thread. Thanks.
    I brought this up twice before but I do not think everyone agreed. I am convinced and have been since the first show that this is significant and it comes from the FRC. It does not go with the dancing. The voice sounds very much like Tessa. The comment about the most beautiful woman in the world is most likely also from the FRC.

I also wanted to point out that I noticed that in a VO for the Cinderella Date Andi said that "there WAS an aspect of chase involved". If he was still involved in chasing Tessa he would use the present tense. It sounded like he was talking about it before the FRC, when it was a done deal, maybe in a PI about choosing Tessa.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momoutoftime;2371147;
    This was the outfit she wore the first night. The rose is gone because Step from South Carolina already has it..
    Speaking of Tessa and the first night of introductions, can anyone remember (or check their DVR) for the hug. In that video that was posted on YouTube of Tessa and Andy, after the joke, he gave her an enormous full body bearhug and didn't look like he wanted to let go for quite awhile. I don't remember any of the girls getting much more than a polite hug and/or a peck on the cheek that night (including Tessa) so is this footage from somewhere else? And if so, is there any footage of the other introductions that didn't get shown? Did he exhibit such obvious attraction for anyone else?