Page 4 of 261 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Oh, thanks! I was wondering where the rose was...guess he had already blown it on Steph SC oh well...thought I had found something new and exciting...told you I wasn't a pro

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2371012;
    Could someone look at a picture I just posted in the screencaps thread? It's
    #130...it looks like the FRC but I'm a novice at this so I'd love some feedback!
    Wow! Tessa looks incredible. Unless she is holding a rose low in her right hand, or Andy has it hidden in his, something is amiss because there is no rose on the tray. Yet, he DOES have the goofy grin!

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2371001;
    I rewatched this and first you hear Bevin say "I put it all out on the line, I let him know how I felt, and hopefully he feels the same way."

Then Tessa somewhat teary saying "It's terrying, I'm falling in love and I just don't (gasping breath) I just don't know what is going to happen."

Then we hear Andy say "Don't ever let me go" which in context of him dancing with Nicole makes absolutely no sense.

It is clear though that Bevin and Tessa make those statements at some point before the FRC and his statement could very well be from the FRC after he proposes.

I may sound like I'm harping on this but I must reiterate, does it really sound like Tessa has fallen love and is willing to move to Hawaii if just before the FRC she is only "falling in love"? IMO she would not get engaged to somebody and move that far unless she was in love. Mind you this is a big leap from her "giant step" admission of only liking him from the Cinderella date.

Interesting Krispy. I won't respond because I am personally tired of trying to defend Bevin tonight.

But anyway, I hadn't noticed that before.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

I'm curious as to when Tessa says that I think I'm falling in love thing - I think it might be after the fantasy date (which may also be true for Bevin's statement), and that by the time they have the proposal, it's clearer in terms of their feelings.

I mean the difference between the fantasy dates and the time they meet his parents is probably like a week! This whole thing seems so fast when you really think abou it!!!!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dopey;2371050;
    I'm curious as to when Tessa says that I think I'm falling in love thing - I think it might be after the fantasy date (which may also be true for Bevin's statement), and that by the time they have the proposal, it's clearer in terms of their feelings.

I mean the difference between the fantasy dates and the time they meet his parents is probably like a week! This whole thing seems so fast when you really think abou it!!!!
    I agree, dopey (that sounds so funny calling you that ), anyway.. the time frame thing is correct .. actually if you figure it, the time between the dates last week until the end are probably only about 3 and half weeks.. interesting if you think about that time frame for falling in love......... could happen, but it made me think seriously about it... which one was more likely to fall in love that fast, considering all the comments they've made about their feeling up until that point!! I'm sure I can already guess the answers to that question!!
    Last edited by cafegirl; 05-06-2007 at 01:13 AM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Posted by cafegirl:
    could happen, but it made me think seriously about it... which one was more likely to fall in love that fast, considering all the comments they've made about their feeling up until that point!! I'm sure I can already guess the answers to that question!!
    I don't think that the timing or time frame for falling in love with someone is something that you can plan...you can try fight it, but if you believe in it and you trust how you feel & you trust how the person you are with feels, you take a leap of faith and surrender to it - which I think is what Tessa will do! Has anyone every heard the phrase " If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"

Okay back to Screencap analysis:

The only hometown date that Andy is wearing a button-down shirt is Tessa's. What does that say to you? To me, it says that he wanted to impress them, he seemed to put a little more thought into his appearance to meet her family, then he did to meet the other families.

With both Danielle and Bevin's families he is wearing a t-shirt with a zippered sweatshirt type thing. I am not saying he doesn't look good on these dates, he does. But the effort doesn't seem to be there as much.

I really believe the difference in date clothes go with the difference in family dress codes. When we spend a big dinner with my family it's still blue jeans and sweatshirts/t-shirts. A big dinner with my in-laws, slacks and a nice sweater/shirt. They are all great people, they just have different ideas on what is appropriate dress.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Two2GoBlue;2371032;
    Wow! Tessa looks incredible. Unless she is holding a rose low in her right hand, or Andy has it hidden in his, something is amiss because there is no rose on the tray. Yet, he DOES have the goofy grin!

This was the outfit she wore the first night. The rose is gone because Step from South Carolina already has it..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brynlaurie;2371142;
    I really believe the difference in date clothes go with the difference in family dress codes. When we spend a big dinner with my family it's still blue jeans and sweatshirts/t-shirts. A big dinner with my in-laws, slacks and a nice sweater/shirt. They are all great people, they just have different ideas on what is appropriate dress.
    How does Andy know their family dress codes?

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2371149;
    How does Andy know their family dress codes?
    Good question... Hmmmmmm....