Page 3 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2370777;
    I just replayed that portion also to check. HDDA actually says :"Don't ever let me go." You can see his mouth moving and it looks like he said this sentence. The next sentence said by a female could actually be a voice splice over--"we'll make it"> that could have come from any female.
    The intensity in his voice is does not go with the dancing, imo. I may be barking up the wrong tree but I believe it very well could be from the frc. There is so much emotion in his voice. Now maybe the comments don't go together, but the females voice also has a lot emotion in it and I definitely think both comments are yet to come in the series.

FORT Fanatic

I just rewatched the preview spoiler clip, and when Andy says don't let me go he sounds like he is hugging someone and this is why the woman's voice is muffled through tears. It sounds to me this way. But, it could be from another clip. This is my analysis of it.

FORT Fogey

Just to add, right before it you have first Bevin saying "I've told him how I feel..." which sounds like the typical comments before the frc, then you have Tessa saying something about falling in love, then you have this comment by Andy and the female voice. I don't think that's a coincidence.

FORT Fanatic

To be honest, nor do I. What we must realize is that in these previews and spoilers, the hints are there. We just have to be quick and constantly view them to make sense of them. It is amazing that from the beginning, the two favorites before we even knew who they were, where put in the clip saying these two things. Bevin speaking first, then Tessa saying stuff about love and then Andy saying something to, I think, the final one and them sounding like they are hugging. Seems so not a coincidence but reveal slowly who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2370668;
    Based on the FRC video from the beginning of the episode and I believe this is a spoiler, so I hope it is okay to discuss right here. The cry? After Andy says the four magical words a girl cries. Many have thought it was Bevin, I believe. Well, I took a listen and then I listened to when Tessa cried in the bathroom. I did not expect them to fit, but after listening, I was like um...sounds very similiar, the whole kind of gasp breathing and then cry. Listen to it and let me know what you think.
    I thought that was Nicole when she was let go.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2370812;
    Just to add, right before it you have first Bevin saying "I've told him how I feel..." which sounds like the typical comments before the frc, then you have Tessa saying something about falling in love, then you have this comment by Andy and the female voice. I don't think that's a coincidence.
    I rewatched this and first you hear Bevin say "I put it all out on the line, I let him know how I felt, and hopefully he feels the same way."

Then Tessa somewhat teary saying "It's terrying, I'm falling in love and I just don't (gasping breath) I just don't know what is going to happen."

Then we hear Andy say "Don't ever let me go" which in context of him dancing with Nicole makes absolutely no sense.

It is clear though that Bevin and Tessa make those statements at some point before the FRC and his statement could very well be from the FRC after he proposes.

I may sound like I'm harping on this but I must reiterate, does it really sound like Tessa has fallen love and is willing to move to Hawaii if just before the FRC she is only "falling in love"? IMO she would not get engaged to somebody and move that far unless she was in love. Mind you this is a big leap from her "giant step" admission of only liking him from the Cinderella date.

Could someone look at a picture I just posted in the screencaps thread? It's
    #130...it looks like the FRC but I'm a novice at this so I'd love some feedback!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2371012;
    #130...it looks like the FRC but I'm a novice at this so I'd love some feedback!
    That's actually from the first night when she's telling him the muffin joke .
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

That cap is from the first night, after Tessa had just stepped out of the limo.

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2371012;
    Ah, my sweet newbie friend, this alas is from the first meeting of our dear sweehearts Andy and Tessa. I believe she is telling him the now infamous muffin joke.

Good picture posting.