Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160210250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    Los Angeles Air Force Base Los Angeles, CA

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Regarding the red top in the PI with Bevin, I do not believe that this is the FRC dress. The FRC dress appears to be a shantung silk or look-alike - it has the silk sheen and also a "raw" or nubby weave. The top in the PI is smooth and does not have the sheen of the FRC dress. Further, during the PI, Bevin states something to the order of "I want a rose like there's no tomorrow". I do not believe this was shot prior to or after FRC - perhaps a PI during the final dates? Just my .02.

FORT Fanatic

I am way too confused to try and read anything into the screencaps and not at all qualified. I don't know who arrives first or how the clouds will look when they each arrive. I know that it will either be Bevin or Tessa who he proposes too and that I will hve to wait until next Monay to find out for sure.

I think that the NY Post article is full of beans and that if Tessa got drunk and talked about the end result, Andy would be better off without her because she is way too immature to be his wife. They KNOW that they are NOT supposed to tell ANYONE including their family who got picked and they also have a contractual obligation, so I have a hard time believing that article.

I did not see a real love connection between Tessa and Andy. If they were given another couple of months then it might have been different because if his connection to Bevin is only one of physical chemistry it would have gotten old and worn off in time. Tessa would probably have competely come around and maybe they would have lived happily ever after.

Sadly, that's not the way this works and from what I have observed...he is head over heals for Bevin whether I like it or not. It seems odd to me that one night in a fantasy suite could convince him that it wasn't only about their passion but that's the way the show works and that's all of the time that he had to figure things out.

All of the speculation in the world won't tell us anything until he proposes and the woman he picks is standing before him.

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392252;
    I agree with this completely. It all comes down to the position of each girl at the FRC. I'm almost certain Bevin gets the final rose.

And I'm actually a little happy, because I don't think Andy deserves Tessa. JMO.
    Total agreement here. As much as I would love to see them end up together, if Andy is dumb enough not to pick Tessa, then she deserves someone better.

The person that he choses will pretty much have to give up her life to share in his. I just don't see him ever taking a backseat to what she wants. Just my opinion. I'm a Tessa fan first (but dang, they're cute together, LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2391635;
    How can Andy tell us that he is so in love, yet he tells his best friend last night that he really doesn't know which to choose???
    It's called "dramatic effect" - nothing more.

Most of the time they have the Bachelor/Bachelorette "agonizing" over their decision the day before the FRC and they pretty much always say something like "I honestly don't know who I'm going to choose."

But then, the next day dawns and miraculously in a few short hours.....the clouds have parted and everything is suddenly crystal clear and our Bachelor(ette) is shown preparing for the FRC while a voice over goes on and on about how "sure" they are of their choice and how they can't wait for the future, etc., etc., etc.

In other words....don't fall for the "agony" -- it's in the script.
    Love lives forever <3

FORT Newbie

Awhile back the "dog tags" were the hot topic...At the FRC there is something on the table when Tessa is standing there. If these are the "dog-tags" what are they there for....Could Andy be so cold as to say..."oh here are the tags we got on the HTD you can have them back....and thank-you for coming!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2392298;
    No not really - the Catholic Church is pretty quick to give annulments when people get married that young. Even if she is not Catholic and they want to get married in the Catholic church, she may need her first marriage annulled by the Catholic Church. I forget the circumstances but I know that is what happened with my friend who's husband had been married before in a civil ceremony.

Annulments are not easy or quick. Alot of papers are filled out. Very detailed and personal information. Then they interview EVERYONE (friends and family) extensively....even the X. There has to be some "grave" offense for an annulment to be granted. My husband was granted an annulment to marry me. It was so invasive that we almost gave up. It almost took a year to be granted. My sister is currently trying to get an annulment. She's not happy with the process. It is hard and the outcome doesn't always work out the way you want.

I see that as I rewatch the show, Tessa is shown in braids recapping things. If you see the purple and white lei flowers on the table in front of the cabinets, I believe these are the sames ones we see as Andy, in brown, tells his story. I also think I can see the cabinets behind Andy.

This is where Bevin talks with her pink and red top.

I believe they all filmed here. I will post caps later. No time now.

Quote Originally Posted by rubbernecker;2392370;
    Annulments are not easy or quick. Alot of papers are filled out. Very detailed and personal information. Then they interview EVERYONE (friends and family) extensively....even the X. There has to be some "grave" offense for an annulment to be granted. My husband was granted an annulment to marry me. It was so invasive that we almost gave up. It almost took a year to be granted. My sister is currently trying to get an annulment. She's not happy with the process. It is hard and the outcome doesn't always work out the way you want.
    Not necessarily true. My ex got an annulment within a few months. I was interviewed, but none of my family was.

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;2392365;

Most of the time they have the Bachelor/Bachelorette "agonizing" over their decision the day before the FRC and they pretty much always say something like "I honestly don't know who I'm going to choose."

But then, the next day dawns and miraculously in a few short hours.....the clouds have parted and everything is suddenly crystal clear and our Bachelor.
    Yes, I know...but as a viewer, and a romantic at heart, I would rather hear him tell his buddy..."hey I am so in love with this woman, it really is hard for me to pretend with the other women"

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2392055;
    I hope this is the right thread to ask.

Do we know the order of the dates with Andy's family? Just curious if I read the screencaps right as it looks to me that Tessa is there for lunch, Bevin for dinner.
    Tess lunch, B dinner on family dates

B first Hawaii date
    Tess second horse back date