Page 259 of 261 FirstFirst ... 159209249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Looking at the sky when Bevin and TEssa are being walked to the ceremony by Chris, I would have to say that Bevin's sky resembles an earlier part of the day whereas TEssa's is later. Look at the clouds in Bevins, very clear and precise, such as the sun is illuminating them, then look at TEssa's, fuzzier not as precise. Mind you this is only the walk, the ceremony pics I think have been tampered with.

FORT Newbie

It was mentioned somewhere else that maybe the whole scene with the Tessa FRC hug is shown in reverse? If you look at the successive screencaps backwards starting with the first one of Bevin it does sort of look like he could be going for something in his pocket for Tessa.

I know nothing about film editing or technique.
    Is the above scenario possible?

I may just be grasping at anything at this point. I really am hoping for a happy ending for Tessa and Andy and the forehead-to-forehead look between Bevin and Andy is definitely "electric".

Regardless of who is chosen, I hope that Andy and his betrothed can get past the edit and the obvious feelings he has shown for others on the show to make reality out of realitytv.

Firmly on the hammock here, but I'd like to say that Bevins' red FRC dress was beautiful, fit her perfectly, and was a super choice.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, the clouds in Bevin's are all puffy and more fluffy, but in Tessa's they have become mostly stratus, making me think she is indeed second, but all this right left stuff has been confused. When did clouds go from stratus to cumulus, but they do go from cumulus to stratus. I also have no idea if this is for sure. Gosh! I am all confused.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort;2392318;
    Okay, back to the FRC with Tessa and Andy's hug... could it be playing to us backwards... go from the botom up and I think that is our answer. I think she is in the right spot (not sure though, first time really looking at screen caps) and then his hand goes down to his side at the end of the hug, did he reach in his pocket to get the ring?
    oh how i hope this is true!!!!

OK, so I lied. I'm back. Here is what I said before which I think is clutch!!

>>
    OK, whoever said that the Bevin PI was from the FRC was dead on (I guess we've all sort of agreed that the PI was not from the FD). But ALL of her PI interviews during the FD are from the FRC. And here are the different things that she says,

"We had these dancers! There's no way I can dance like these women!"
    "I feel a strong bond with Andy. And, huh, God... I want a rose like there's no tomorrow."
    "Everything in this whole situation, in this whole experience, has worked out perfectly and I don't know why I'm getting so lucky, because I'm the girl who is unlucky in love."
    "I can definitely say right now that I love Andy.....tdhuuuuuu...!"

What does this mean. I definitely think this PI is definitely from BEFORE the FRC... from the text above. I definitely think that at least part of the interview was done before the FRC (why would Bevin say, I want a rose like there's no tomorrow after the FRC??). It could be that interviews were done both before AND after the FRC. I didn't pay attention to the background, so I'm not sure if she is sitting in the EXACTLY SAME SPOT in all the PI clips, which would indicate (pretty clearly, but not 100&#37 that it's from ONE interview before the FRC.

Now, the real question is, why is Fleiss doing this to us? Why pretend that that interview is from the FD when it SO CLEARLY IS NOT? Did he not have enough clips of Bevin from the FD?

Also to update y'all on what's been going on since last night - photos of previews are not flipped due to plant, hairpart and mole analysis.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2392329;
    Yeah, the clouds in Bevin's are all puffy and more fluffy, but in Tessa's they have become mostly stratus, making me think she is indeed second, but all this right left stuff has been confused. When did clouds go from stratus to cumulus, but they do go from cumulus to stratus. I also have no idea if this is for sure. Gosh! I am all confused.
    you and me both. I still think it is Tessa as this ceremony has never been done before and maybe the right side is not the winning side this time. I mean...what if Andy first has to move over to the table and give Tessa the dog tags, then readjusts her to the right side to propose...it could happen

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2391169;
    yes, you are right. i found that interesting too. the pic with andy and bevin is beautiful b/c it is so clear.
    I haven't been able to catch up yet, so I apologize if someone else caught this and posted, but... did you guys catch the raindrops on the camera as Chris is walking Tessa to Andy??

Isn't it possible that Bevin's picture is a little bit darker b/c they were dealing with one of Hawaii's daily rainshowers when she was brought to Andy and that has nothing to do with time of day?????

And, I also wanted to add-- if you were going to propose and were planning on singing a song, wouldn't you sing BEFORE you proposed?? That's the way I would envision it-- sing a little diddy about her and tell the girl how much you love her and THEN, afterwards, you'd get down on one knee and ask her to marry you.

Going with that... the positioning of the girls wouldn't necessarily mean anything, right???

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort;2392318;
    Okay, back to the FRC with Tessa and Andy's hug... could it be playing to us backwards... go from the botom up and I think that is our answer. I think she is in the right spot (not sure though, first time really looking at screen caps) and then his hand goes down to his side at the end of the hug, did he reach in his pocket to get the ring?
    I totally agree! He gives Tessa a body hug first then moves arm to the side ( also note his leg) going down on one knee while putting hand in pocket perhaps? lol

New here ..but lurked awhile, you guys are alot of fun!!

I didn't want to I had to redfitgirl's Avatar

It seems to me that we are all looking for clues that will point to our favorite as the F1. I like Tessa, but I don't understand all the dislike for Bevin. I think the chemistry between Andy and Bevin is very similar to Byron and Mary. Why can't that electricity be more than just a physical attraction? Isn't that what everyone would like to have with someone in the beginnings of a relationship? I hope he does pick Bevin, but in the history of this show the Bachelor rarely picks the one I like. (Except for Byron and Mary).
    Admitted Reality TV Addict!