Page 258 of 261 FirstFirst ... 158208248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2392178;
    Good catch on the blue! It does look like the blue of Tessa's dress. But such a small enclosed spot could've been easily edited to look blue(?).
    Does Andy have a blue shirt on, I think that is his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2392275;
    Hopefully this picture is bigger. It appears to be shot from above.

What is the blue? Water? Tie?

I think this picture is from when he picks out the ring, and that the blue is his shirt. There's a table there, not the FRC table, on the left part of the screen. So, I think this is from the shop.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fanatic

When Andy is hugging Tessa at the end, one of his arms is down by his side and she is facing away from the camera. They are NOT looking at each other and to me, that speaks volumes.

It looks like a "I care about you and wish you the best" type of hug on Tessa's part. He is looking sort of sheepish and smiling a little smile.

If you are reading the body language from the posted screen caps alone...Andy is NOT over-whlemed by Tessa and he does NOT look like a man who just proposed to someone.

The forehead shot of him and Bevin says it all...."we are together and we are both head over heals"...in something...lust, love? I don't know, but I have to say that from the screen caps he picks Bevin. I've looked at them forty times and that's my conslusion as of now. The blue spot when we see the ring looks like part of his tie.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2392169;
    If they are Catholic as some have suggested...the divorce would be a much bigger factor.

No not really - the Catholic Church is pretty quick to give annulments when people get married that young. Even if she is not Catholic and they want to get married in the Catholic church, she may need her first marriage annulled by the Catholic Church. I forget the circumstances but I know that is what happened with my friend who's husband had been married before in a civil ceremony.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2392297;
    When Andy is hugging Tessa at the end, one of his arms is down by his side and she is facing away from the camera. They are NOT looking at each other and to me, that speaks volumes.

It looks like a "I care about you and wish you the best" type of hug on Tessa's part. He is looking sort of sheepish and smiling a little smile.

If you are reading the body language from the posted screen caps alone...Andy is NOT over-whlemed by Tessa and he does NOT look like a man who just proposed to someone.

The forehead shot of him and Bevin says it all...."we are together and we are both head over heals"...in something...lust, love? I don't know, but I have to say that from the screen caps he picks Bevin. I've looked at them forty times and that's my conslusion as of now. The blue spot when we see the ring looks like part of his tie.
    See, I believe it is the before the goodbye, if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2392287;
    I think this picture is from when he picks out the ring, and that the blue is his shirt. There's a table there, not the FRC table, on the left part of the screen. So, I think this is from the shop.
    I think you are on to something...I am sure they had him pose with the ring in hand a few times before the FRC...Better light indoors ??? and maybe he was wearing a blue shirt at that time???

now the discovery of the ring and the blue... we are bound to figure this out before monday! I know it! Fear not!

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2392297;

He starts off hugging Tessa with one arm around her, he then puts his other arm around her and I believe he has a smile on his face - he is completely hugging her.

With Bevin, I think it is the greeting as she arrives - watch it in slowmotion - she is kissing him, he only has 1 arm around her - not both!

We had screencap proof of F2...the helicopter, though we all questioned it. Is there something here beyond the look on their faces and the hugs to lead us to the winner?

If F1 is Bevin, I'm disappointed. I didn't see the love story one more time. I saw the lust story, but they did nothing to make me love Bevin. She whined early on, played up the ankle thing a bit too much, cried over silly things and then hogged him on dates. He's explained what he's looking for and she's not it, though again, there is nothing wrong with Bevin.

So if this it? It wasn't good for me.

FORT Newbie

Okay, back to the FRC with Tessa and Andy's hug... could it be playing to us backwards... go from the botom up and I think that is our answer. I think she is in the right spot (not sure though, first time really looking at screen caps) and then his hand goes down to his side at the end of the hug, did he reach in his pocket to get the ring?