Page 255 of 261 FirstFirst ... 155205245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I guess we will all have to wait and see what happens both at the FRC and afterward. I'm sure that the tabloids and magazines will be quick to let us know if they fall apart and the show itself will be quick to let us know if they get married.

I thought I'd bring up something else. He says Bevin is more liberal than he is.. a wildchild. He dated a freakin' swimsuit model.. and they lived together for 2 years. I know I read this somewhere.

I don't know what to think.. I am still pulling for Tessa..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2391873;
    I think I'd agree that the producers are cunningly trying to make it seem as if its tessa as the developing love story... maybe to throw us off? would everyone else agree that she has been given the best edit.../ love-story development?
    Did anyone notice the look on his face when they separated after the hug? He looked like he was blushing or something. Then in the next shot he is standing next to Chris and his skin color is back to normal and he is not smiling. EDITING!
    Can someone rewatch that part or find a picture of the look on his face? What does it mean!?! I'll never make it until Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2392142;
    Wonderful post. When I was a girl, my father had the Amish country in his calling area (we lived in Harrisburg, though), and one thing, even back then, that always made me laugh, was all the gas stations that had cars parked there - from the young guys whose parents couldn't know they owned cars.

Anyway, I can't help but think that no matter his upbringing, what Andy told Alexis was true. He's seen different cultures being in the service (and spending at least one lengthy period of time overseas), and has probably learned a lot from that. Now, if he's learned enough to try to get his family to accept the same things he's willing to accept is a different kettle of fish, altogether.

And, I can't help but think that his personal standards are going to include a close family relationship with his parents and grandparents, going forward.

Excellent post as well.

I will be Lancaster/Bird-in-hand/Intercourse in 9 days for a nice memorial day weekend! We go there every memorial day-stay at the same little amish motel and have a fantastic time. I agree the customs have shifted a bit since earlier days. However, I don't believe that just because they live in lancaster that they have any specific tradition. Lancaster is a city with rural amish towns surrounding it.

On the flipside, if andy is indeed a traditionalist and has specific core values in which he feels he needs to abide by- then that is another story. but as I reflect on the snips of past girlfriends he has dated - I can't see where bevin would not fit into his ideals. She seems to match them infact.

Next week will be great. From the previews - we know in the past that TPTB always mix it up and edit the hell out of it. Let us not forget that ridiculous preview of Jenn's father and the gun which they shoved down our throat ten times., only to realize the actual conversation that took place was in light.

We were afraid that it would be a posiblity that it could supress the relationship jenn and plo were engaging in- False!

I am not going to tear into the family dinner chats until we see them take place. There is so much that they edit in the previews it's crazy.

If we can cap Bevin's earrings at the FRC - i would love that. I want to cement that FRC dress with Bevin...and the only thing I can think of is if we can cap the earrings to a match.

Anyway., back to Lancaster.

I loved your post - especially since I am a big fan of Amish Country. However, I don't really see how Bevin would be hexed for having a couple of tattoos and a free spirit. It's Lancaster, it's not the all-mighty-bible-belting preacher city it is made out to be. Even if the family actually lives in Ephrata or Manheim or Intercourse or Lititz - it doesn't matter. My Aunt's best friend of 50 years is gay. He lives in Lititz with his gay partner and his business? Antiques. He works hand-in-hand with the Amish and nothing ever happened to him! LOL.. so I see this as mute.

FORT Fanatic

Swim suit model...he's come a long way from that scenario with the girls on this show.

Maybe that's why he didn't marry the swin suit model...maybe these girls are more suited to his lifestlye and his "core values"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2392178;
    Good catch on the blue! It does look like the blue of Tessa's dress. But such a small enclosed spot could've been easily edited to look blue(?).
    looks more like silver to me... could it be a dog tag?

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2392129;
    Bevin's hair constantly looks messed up unless it's been flat-ironed. I remember there was one rose ceremony cocktail party during which I thought, "Who sat on Bevin's head?"

(EDIT: Not trying to be a meanie! I have naturally wavy hair, too, and my hair often looks like crap unless I flat-iron it.)

natural curl here to and it sucks on a daily basis in humid weather......but i agree with the "messed up" part..........did anyone ever give the girl a mirror to look at

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392136;
    Bwahahaha! Very true. However, I think the dress is the same as the FRC, and she just looks spent and euphoric in that clip. I'm absolutely certain that this PI took place after the FRC.
    i completely agree with this. she is giddy and laughing in her reply. i totally think it is the same dress at the FRC. I think the PI was filmed after the FRC, on Oahu, not Kaui. I think they twisted the straps of the dress and put on new earrings to confuse us.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2392169;
    I'm sure that his family's curiosity about Bahai was genuine and that a lot of people would have reacted the same way if they've never heard of a religion.

I have a feeling that it won't matter and won't influence Andy's decision.

If they are Catholic as some have suggested...the divorce would be a much bigger factor.
    true, if they are catholic the divorce would be a BIG issue

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2391537;
    Blondie: With all due respect to your unquestioned sleuthing achievements, in terms of the tattoo it would be very possible to cover it up with make up, wouldn't it? I would expect that this might be an occasion that she would do so and the she did have a make up artist do her make up.
    Just FYI, I have a tatoo in between my shoulder blades up near my neck and if I'm wearing a nice dress and I have my hair pulled up in an up do I usually use a tattoo cover. Such as a heavy based skin liquid foundation thing that you blot on there and blend in with your skin. It works WONDERS.

Sometimes you don't want people to see it or you just think it looks classier with out.

The makeup world can do wonders.

Who knows if maybe she thought this was important enough for her to cover it up. And in my opinion we don't see enough of her shoulder to see the tat or the little bit I possible see is covered by hair.

I'm SO confused as far as right now goes. Last night I liked Bevin just a tad bit more but I'm still swingin in that hammock. I don't see how EITHER way could be the love story we're promised.. if I cried last night for Dani leaving.. man imagine what would happen if tessa got the boot next monday.

Heres to fleiss... for the heartache, the headaches, and the ache in my rear you are!
    "Sometimes I wonder if Navy ships are like Broadway musicals behind the scenes, like there's a ton of champagne and singing and dancing and guys wearing tight white suits or walking around without shirts on and complimenting each other's six-pack stomachs. Maybe that's just what I envision when I imagine Andy working on a Navy ship." Sportsgal