Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by maya71;2392067;
    wasnt there a bachelor where the first girl that arrived was chosen and taken to another room while he dumped the other........i may be getting these darn shows confused...........
    Yes! That was with uh, oh gosh, oh, JESSE? Is that right? The football guy. Yeah, the one that was supposed to show up first had the limo driver stop because she was going to be sick! So the winner showed up first, they did their thing, and then when the second girl showed up, the winner watched from the window as he dumped her! It was terrible!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2392055;
    I hope this is the right thread to ask.

Do we know the order of the dates with Andy's family? Just curious if I read the screencaps right as it looks to me that Tessa is there for lunch, Bevin for dinner.

Well, I think that most past home visits with the families ocurred on separate days. That got changed with Travis and Lorenzo, where the star's family came to visit *them*, but I kind of think that since they go to Pennsylvania they'll have the visits be on different days, if only to make it easier for set-up and take-down and so on.

FORT Regular

Question: Do we have any screencaps of the ring on the winner's finger?

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2392002;
    The ONLY girl that I see Andy having any chemsitry with is Bevin and that has been consistent.
    He's been consistent about being attracted to Bevin, but to propose? Of course, it's just a tv reality show proposal, so it's non-binding I guess. He clearly was thinking about proposing to someone throughout yesterday's show, it's almost like he feel obligated to propose because that's how it's done correctly. Has he been offered a bonus if he proposes?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

In answer to a couple of recent questions:

No, there are no screencaps of the ring on the chosen's finger.

Yes, it looks like Tessa gets the lunchtime date with Andy's family. The light from the windows is a clue, as is the orange juice Tessa is drinking in the screencaps. Orange juice wouldn't be appropriate for a dinner-time meal, but perfectly appropriate for a brunch.

Have we figured out when that screencap of Bevin's PI in the red dress took place?

I think it's AFTER the Final Rose Ceremony. Her hair is all messed up and she's giddy. I think it was simply spliced into her fantasy date footage.

Thoughts?

Hard to believe he gets engaged a week after this (?) It seems like he would be up for marrying either....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392103;
    Have we figured out when that screencap of Bevin's PI in the red dress took place?

I think it's AFTER the Final Rose Ceremony. Her hair is all messed up and she's giddy. I think it was simply spliced into her fantasy date footage.

Thoughts?
    I'm wondering this too. I'd like to take a closer look at her dress for the Fantasy Date last night to see if they're the same. I'll get back to you!

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392103;

Thoughts?
    It could be. She also has no or little makeup on. At the FRC you can clearly see she has lipstick on., whereas the PI she doesn't.

I am going to guess it's preRC - either that or it has nothing to do with the FRC and it's misplaced.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonReality;2392041;
    I have just rewatched the the FRC last night looking for something to ease my mind. I noticed a couple of things that give me hope. Before he ever called Bevin's name, look at how often and how long he looks toward Tessa. He knows he has to call Bevin first because he's been told to. Bevin looks so sure of herself and Tessa is sweating it. But when he does call Tessa and she accepts the rose, his face flushes and the hug is tight and when he lets go he looks at her from the head down and licks his lips.
    I don't know...I've rewatched it and while I'm still in the hammock, I think that look on his face might have been guilt. As in, knowing he's leading her on.