Page 2 of 261 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

  1. #11
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;2370582;
    Usually just a lurker on this board, I could never do what you guys do. I happened to come across something though and as I didn't see it on here I thought I'd throw it out there. Has anyone here looked at Bevin's Bachelor MySpace page lately? I was just on there and she now has several edited pictures on there that make it seem as though Tessa wins. In one picture she actually calls Andy a "dumb kayaker(sp?) looking for love". In both pictures she is very rude towards Tessa, in one showing Tessa shooting hearts at Andy while she(Bevin) writes Whipped across Andy's forehead. In this one one of her friends made a comment that Bevin just made it obvious who won. The other states basically that Tessa is very controlling. Even if she did not create these images and is just posting them, it shows a lack of maturity on her part to be so rude towards Tessa and Andy in posting them. IF she gets the FR (and I don't think she will, especially in light of these pics) she will have several things to answer to with Andy.
    This post belongs in the Girls Myspace thread.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey armywife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,385

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2370595;
    Fumalover - those pictures were actually made by someone here on FORT . They are in the "Fun with the Bachelor 10" thread. I don't think she's making any digs at anyone by having them in there, I think she's showing a sense of humor about things.

    Armywife - the other object on the table with the rose has to be dog tags. I think that's pretty much become the consensus.
    Hi BRIGHT- I was so certain it was dog tags. I made a post on that a couple of days ago. I had asked my Husband if he thought they were and he said no, because the chain does not look correct. But when I put the picture up in photoshop and tinkered with the photo - I swear i see two separate outlines of the dogtags with the rubber silencers. I agree. I think they are his dogtags as well.

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Many people did confirm them to be the dogtags, so that is possibly what they are. There is speculation based on this spoiler picture if they were given or are being received. We were looking at the lighting outside. They appear to arrive when the second girl arrives. They are not there from the onset, as I noticed from the pictures.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Since we're on the subject of the dogtags at the FRC, I have something to add. There have been several posts that suggest the dogtags were given to Tessa (hometown date) and since she is not picked as the F1, she gives them back....or he gives them back to her and she tells him to keep them. I don't get how this makes sense. There are two tags on the table. Does that mean he was wearing a gift that the F2 girl gave him (or he gave her) to the FRC and then he picks the other girl? How does that work exactly? I'm sure Bevin/Danielle would LOVE that.

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Based on the FRC video from the beginning of the episode and I believe this is a spoiler, so I hope it is okay to discuss right here. The cry? After Andy says the four magical words a girl cries. Many have thought it was Bevin, I believe. Well, I took a listen and then I listened to when Tessa cried in the bathroom. I did not expect them to fit, but after listening, I was like um...sounds very similiar, the whole kind of gasp breathing and then cry. Listen to it and let me know what you think.

  6. #16
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2370638;
    Since we're on the subject of the dogtags at the FRC, I have something to add. There have been several posts that suggest the dogtags were given to Tessa (hometown date) and since she is not picked as the F1, she gives them back....or he gives them back to her and she tells him to keep them. I don't get how this makes sense. There are two tags on the table. Does that mean he was wearing a gift that the F2 girl gave him (or he gave her) to the FRC and then he picks the other girl? How does that work exactly? I'm sure Bevin/Danielle would LOVE that.
    You're absolutely right. It doesn't make any sense, nor has the show ever done anything as crass as have the F2 person present a gift at FRC, or the Bachelor(ette) give back a previous present.

    F2 gets a nice speech, and some drinks and a good cry in the limo. That's it.

    F1 gets whatever the Bachelor(ette) wants to give them (ring, plane ticket, ring on a string, whatever).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    I know that this has been discussed but I tried going back and finding it and I just gave up so hear it goes: I was bored tonight so went back watched the previews at the end of episode 1. When Andy is dancing with the girl in the green dress (I can't remember her name) you hear him say "don't ever let me go" and at the same time a female crying "we can make it" or something like that. At the time I just ignored it because I didn't know the voices well enough but now I do and I could swear that it is Tessa's voice. What was the conclusion when this was discussed? I remember reading one comment that it was from Meredith/Ian's season - which I know is not true - I've literally watched that episode hundreds of times and definitely is not Meredith. Who did people decide that was and I you know about where was it discussed in the thread. Thanks.

  8. #18
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2370742;
    I know that this has been discussed but I tried going back and finding it and I just gave up so hear it goes: I was bored tonight so went back watched the previews at the end of episode 1. When Andy is dancing with the girl in the green dress (I can't remember her name) you hear him say "don't ever let me go" and at the same time a female crying "we can make it" or something like that. At the time I just ignored it because I didn't know the voices well enough but now I do and I could swear that it is Tessa's voice. What was the conclusion when this was discussed? I remember reading one comment that it was from Meredith/Ian's season - which I know is not true - I've literally watched that episode hundreds of times and definitely is not Meredith. Who did people decide that was and I you know about where was it discussed in the thread. Thanks.
    That is a GREAT question. I do not remember really discussing this subject and finding an exact answer to it. Maybe it could be our next thing to sleuth. . . . What girl does everyone think this comment is coming from?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    I just replayed that portion also to check. HDDA actually says :"Don't ever let me go." You can see his mouth moving and it looks like he said this sentence. The next sentence said by a female could actually be a voice splice over--"we'll make it"> that could have come from any female.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #20
    FORT Fan Ladybugs3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the T-Train to the Hammock
    Posts
    374

    Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2370759;
    That is a GREAT question. I do not remember really discussing this subject and finding an exact answer to it. Maybe it could be our next thing to sleuth. . . . What girl does everyone think this comment is coming from?
    Well, that was an interesting use of 15 minutes to decide that, I'm not sure!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.