Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Two2GoBlue;2386092;
    Another subject...

Does anyone remember the picture of the Turtle Bay wrap party in which Danielle was shown? Even if Danielle is somehow F2, would she be at the wrap party? I seem to recall the production staff member shown behind her--his name might have been Martin? It seems this photo came out around the time of the leaked video.

I remembered thinking at the time that the whole scenario was odd. Does anyone else remember this? For some reason this came to mind today and it's bugging me. I need the Memory Police!
    Yes, I remember that picture. We never had confirmation that it was a wrap part picture though. It was probably during filming and it was just a shot someone took that happened to get the crew in it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mindi;2386093;
    OK. just rewatched the last episode again, noticed two new things:

1) Tessa - they show his hand on her back. It's stuffed down the back of her shirt in one shot. If you notice just after that, she swallows really hard and gets breathless and tongue tied.

2) Danielle rose ceremony hug - sounds to me like he says "It's all good." not "you smell good". Which would seem to suggest to me that they have some type of confidence that she's keeping. Also, heard a while back that they were second cousins. Does anyone else: 1) see a romance between second cousins as weird bordering on ewwww and 2) find it hard to believe that he's never met any of her family, nor she his before this?

I'm still a Tessa fan, and say she takes it all the way.

I think the reason she seems nervous and "holding back" is that they keep making them re-do their conversations and telling them different things to say, which to me says they gave too much away in their original conversations.
    I don't think he would be kissing his 2nd cousin or waste him time with a hometown date? naw, that is a rumor.

As far as the whisper, he definitely said mmm, you smell good. I remember when I was watching it I thought "Joe Rogan (fear factor) is right, we need smellevision.

Quote Originally Posted by mindi;2386093;
    Also, heard a while back that they were second cousins. Does anyone else: 1) see a romance between second cousins as weird bordering on ewwww and 2) find it hard to believe that he's never met any of her family, nor she his before this?
    I don't think they're actually second cousins!

I think somebody was trying to get across how much they look alike. They're not actually related.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;2385834;
    The plant doesn't look like it'd have a flower there.
    I don't mean the flower part, it's the lower purple leaves. If you look at the screencap (#165) of the 3 of them, the planter between Bevin and Dani has a plant with green leaves and some with dark purple leaves. They come up to about waist high (or better yet, use the shoreline as a reference). Similarly, right behind Tessa is about how high the purple leaves would be and I think that's what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2385759;
    I don't know how to repost screencaps but look at the pictures in post 1560 where Andy and Bevin are greeting each other. I noticed 2 things:
    1. Andy catches her hand and almost looks like he is keeping her from a body hug.
    2. The kiss is closed mouthed.

Now I know these are just parts of a whole scene but, these are the only things we arre going to get because Fleiss is not going to make it easy to figure any "changes" in relationships at this point.
    I noticed the same thing and had the same feeling. I didn't post it, because I doubted myself. Now I feel much better!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-12-2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: hotlinked smilie
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2385768;
    . . . In past when it's down to the F3 RC, the one standing in the middle goes home. They generally place the loser in between the winners . .

Not so ... in Doc(1)'s Season - Susan was on the far left when she was sent home from F3 not standing in the middle.

I'm with Marlap ... steadfast aboard the Catamaran Crew.

Keep my place too, ok?
    Romantic Skeptic!

Just curious. Is there anywhere online where we can go and watch the "previews" for the upcoming episodes. For instance, I haven't seen ANY of the horseback date.

If there is a place, and they can't be posted here, can someone PM me with the info? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2385796;
    As most of us are women, I think we may be thinking of the kissing of the runner-up as something that Andy would want to avoid because it is intimate to us. But, Andy is a guy and I can see him thinking that kissing the runner-up during her date would be a good way to keep from having to talk to her too much. He's not allowed to tell her that she isn't the one and she would probably be wanting to hear about his feelings as much as possible and to tell him how she is feeling. That would be very uncomfortable for him so if he just kisses her a lot....no talking necessary.
    LOL, Sorry, that's just an interesting take. It may keep him from having to talk to the f2 girl, but the FIANCEE :nono whoa, too much kissing with the other girl would cause some explanations.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2385759;
    I don't know how to repost screencaps but look at the pictures in post 1560 where Andy and Bevin are greeting each other. I noticed 2 things:
    1. Andy catches her hand and almost looks like he is keeping her from a body hug.
    2. The kiss is closed mouthed.

Now I know these are just parts of a whole scene but, these are the only things we arre going to get because Fleiss is not going to make it easy to figure any "changes" in relationships at this point.
    Speaking of post 1560, where they are kissing and he's holding her hands, isn't that a little bit of pink behind her at the bottom right side of the picture just under their hands - pink backpack??? Or are my eyes deceiving me???

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2385882;
    Bowl.....Isn't Bevin wearing the same shirt in the top photo's as the PBP girl?
    It looks that way to me, I see a hint of pink in the last one...
    On the hunt for everlasting love