Page 13 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl;2373123;
    It's wreak havoc...common mistake, even by newscasters & journalists.
    Thanks, GoldGrrl. I'm embarrassed to say I'm an ex-English teacher. Think I'll stick to my story and continue to blame everything on the glass of red wine.

FORT Fanatic

I don't know someone on another board says they saw Andy talked to him at the triathlon and described his uniform. They said that when they asked him about Tessa not being there, Andy said he doesn't know why he hasn't spoken to Tessa. And when they mentioned Bevin.. Andy couldn't hide a smile on his face. Now, this could be Andy lying and laughing at the persons fishing.. Or it could mean that Andy actually chooses Bevin (groan).

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2373163;
    I don't know someone on another board says they saw Andy talked to him at the triathlon and described his uniform. They said that when they asked him about Tessa not being there, Andy said he doesn't know why he hasn't spoken to Tessa. And when they mentioned Bevin.. Andy couldn't hide a smile on his face. Now, this could be Andy lying and laughing at the persons fishing.. Or it could mean that Andy actually chooses Bevin (groan).
    what board was this? can you provide a link? my heart just dropped.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2373170;
    what board was this? can you provide a link? my heart just dropped.
    It was on the abc board... And not to mention talk in Haiwai is Andy chooses Bevin.. I'm really upset about it...but then again, its hard for me to imagine why Andy would come out and say, I haven't talked to Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2373175;
    It was on the abc board... And not to mention talk in Haiwai is Andy chooses Bevin.. I'm really upset about it...but then again, its hard for me to imagine why Andy would come out and say, I haven't talked to Tessa.
    yeah weird. no offense to the abc board, but people on their aren't the most reliable sources of information. plus this whole thing sounds like something that could be easily made up. i'm still keepin' the faith that it's tessa that he chooses.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2373163;
    In the contract he's not allowed to give any information about the show. I doubt he's willing to risk $5mil just to say "I haven't spoke to Tessa." Besides, anyone watching the race can describe his uniform.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2373187;
    There was also someone who posted on another board that she/he saw Andy at the San Jose Airport Sunday. She/he described his clothing exactly as the poster on the alphabet board did. If you look at the username of the poster on the alphabet board it gives me the impression he/she was there for the triathlon and just happened to get the opportunity to speak with Andy. She/he didn't divulge all of the information at once only when other posters asked questions.
    Yes, true but its hard to imagine why Andy would tell the truth about not talking to Tessa.. Seeing as it could have given away the ending. Plus, he could have smiled because he found the person fishing for news well funny.

Still this being said, it does give me a sinking feeling in my stomach, and I won't feel comfortable till we see those screen caps baby.

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2373184;
    In the contract he's not allowed to give any information about the show. I doubt he's willing to risk $5mil just to say "I haven't spoke to Tessa." Besides, anyone watching the race can describe his uniform.
    The poster said he/she asked him who he picked and he wouldn't say. She/he was just commenting on the contrast between his discussions about Bevin and Tessa. The poster happened to be a Tessa fan and was dissappointed by what she/he heard from Andy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2373191;
    The poster said he/she asked him who he picked and he wouldn't say. She/he was just commenting on the contrast between his discussions about Bevin and Tessa. The poster happened to be a Tessa fan and was dissappointed by what she/he heard from Andy.
    It has nothing to to do with Andy being truthful.
    Yes, but saying I haven't talked to Tessa, is saying "I didn't pick Tessa" and everyone knows Tessa is in the Final 2. And in these kind of circumstances lying isn't necessarily wrong.. For example, my brother who lives in Germany he's military is planning on suprising my mother with a visit here. Mom hasn't seen him in a year. My mom asked me today: IS your brother planning on suprising me... I said, I don't know.. Of course I know, but I don't want to ruin my brother's surprise.

In all honesty, there are times when a person shouldn't be asking a person questions...For example said person knows that andy can't reveal his pick, so shouldn't be upset if he/she doesn't get a the right answer. My mom saying is your brother surprising me, well if its a surprise my brother obviously wants it to be a surprise, so she shouldn't be asking me that question either.
    Last edited by bekalc; 05-07-2007 at 02:38 AM.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2373195;
    Yes, but saying I haven't talked to Tessa, is saying "I didn't pick Tessa" and everyone knows Tessa is in the Final 2.
    And from what I know ABC is very strict about stuff like that. I wouldn't be surprised if ABC tagged along to the triathlon.