Page 11 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I thought people were pretty positive who the F2 were using screencaps and episode descriptions...are we back to not knowing?

FORT Fogey

I don't think F2 has ever been finalized here yet. Tessa is for sure one of them (horseback riding date) but who the other one is- Bevin or Dani - is not sure.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2372810;
    I don't think F2 has ever been finalized here yet. Tessa is for sure one of them (horseback riding date) but who the other one is- Bevin or Dani - is not sure.
    It is most likely Bevin due to the helicopter pics. The only way Bevin is not in the final two is if they take helicopter rides to their fantasy dates.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2372820;
    It is most likely Bevin due to the helicopter pics. The only way Bevin is not in the final two is if they take helicopter rides to their fantasy dates.
    Or, if it is one of those scenes we never see.... it's not impossible.
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Fan

Who/When is this?

I know when he first met Bevin, she asked where was his navy uniform and he said maybe he would put it on for her later. Could this be her? If so, when?

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2372960;
    Who/When is this?

I know when he first met Bevin, she asked where was his navy uniform and he said maybe he would put it on for her later. Could this be her? If so, when?
    I think it's been determined that if that is Andy and not a model it has to be at some point during the date(s) to the Memorial. The only time he was allowed to be filmed in his uniform. I believe this is before the fantasy dates. All 3 girls visit the Arizona with him.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2372737;
    I never know what thread to post on anymore. Hope this is OK!

I just rewatched last week's show. I know a lot of people thought the blonde joke was tasteless (I think it shows Tessa's sense of humor). But one thing I didn't notice before was when he sat down with the blondes, you hear Bevin's voice say "how was your time with the brunettes?". Then they show her ask "boring?" Sorry, so many things that they show come out of her mouth annoy me. They have made TVBevin out to be quite unlikable.
    As I posted yesterday on the editing thread (and I too don't know which thread to post on any more ), I think the brunette vs. blonde was totally a set-up. Actually, I took Bevin's remarks as joking as well because she said something about "blondes being (or having) more fun," an old advertising slogan for Clairol, I think. Bevin as the blonde spokeswoman and Tessa as the brunette is foreshadowing for the later F2 showdown.

Has anyone noticed in most of the parties before the RC that most of the blondes sit together and most of the brunettes are together. I think they have been building a blonde vs brunette from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2372966;
    I think it's been determined that if that is Andy and not a model it has to be at some point during the date(s) to the Memorial. The only time he was allowed to be filmed in his uniform. I believe this is before the fantasy dates. All 3 girls visit the Arizona with him.

That is definitely on the Arizona, the part when you enter or exit to the shuttle boat.

FORT Fan

I believe it's him b/c those pics seem to go along with these...