Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2381556;
    We have seen that there are 2 different helicopters because of the windows. The helicopter pic was NEVER conclusively shown to be F2. It is highly doubtful that Andy and Danielle would meet on a mountain top in order to go out on a catamaran, no matter how close the mountains are to the shore, there's definitely no catamarans docked on a mountaintop. No, I've heard over and over you have to go with the screencap evidence. Since we KNOW there are two helicopters, and we now KNOW pink backpack girl is Danielle, and we KNOW it's a mountain TOP setting, and we know Danielle's F3 date IS NOT a mountain top setting this is 99.9% conclusive that Danielle is F2. Sorry Bevin fans, but you need to use your heads, not your hearts. No matter how much you WANT it to be Tessa and Bevin as F2, the reality looks like it just isn't. And it certainly does explain why F3 is hardest for Andy.
    Wow you are making me question the spoiler caps and episode guides. Good job. I still think f2 is Bevin and Tessa though I would rather Danielle than Bevin.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2381513;
    It does appear to be a mountain setting, but aren't their mountains near the ocean in Hawaii? I don't know b/c I have never been there. It's probably the start of the date. I wanted Dani to be the f1 since the beginning, but have pretty much given up hope.
    Yes, there are mountains near the ocean on the islands.

Dang it, now the first episode is gone from ABC.com...any ideas where I can see video of the previews of the season from there?
    On the hunt for everlasting love

FORT Fogey

The catamaran date IS probably on the southern shore of Kauai on the Blue Dolphin. The other two fantasy dates are on the northern shore near Princeville.

Where do the girls stay?

Do they need a helicopter to get to their places?

I started a whole new thread just to dissect all these details cohesively.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fan

Okay guys it's not just how light it is, it's where the actual streaks ARE, AND the shade of blonde as well there's ash blonde and golden blonde. Nope pink backpack girl is DEFINITELY Danielle. Compare the one that you thought looked EXACTLY like backpack girl...it's ash shade backpack girl is golden shade, and like coolcruiser said from Andy's hair looking so blonde the pic's obviously been lightened:

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2381517;
    The dog tags are definitely influental regarding Tessa as F1. But I think this SOLIDLY knocks Bevin out of the F2 spot. DANIELLE is F2!!!!
    The "you smell good" comment does not want to leave me for days.
    This is where I have a problem: Can anybody imagine, that Tessa and Bevin did not wear some perfume, cologne - for the RC? Would that be at all logical?
    I am not a perfume person, but once I dress up to the point of evening or cocktail dress (as they were all wearing) it is not possible to think that there have not used any perfume. I would - as I said, and I am not a perfume person.
    Fine, it is possible he likes Danielle's perfume more than the others - but somehow, that comment means more to me. It is a blurted out comment, that is like the recognition of the same perfume that he is very familiar with, and he was missing.

Anybody?

F1?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2381529;
    Crazy, I gotta respectfully disagree at this point still. I'm still not convinced it's Danielle because SOME pictures of Bevin Her streaks show up more in different pics too.

Also, the backpack girl photo could still be by the ocean since the terrain in Hawaii can look like right near the ocean....
    But who knows!
    :-)))) this is what happens to bottle blonds:-))))

FORT Regular

Crazylikeafox,
    I totally agree wtih your last post & your reasoning. Pink BP girl looks like Dani. She is longer waisted also then Bev & you can see that in the cap. I think F2 are Tess/Dani.

Not good at posting pictures, but go to the screencaps only thread, post 94 & 95. Bevin's hair was straight when she went onto the kayak, and look how it is afterward - looks like pink backpack girl's to me. And remember, I am not a Bevin fan. Maybe someone could post them side by side.

FORT Fanatic

The more and more I think about it. Though I like Bevin too, I believe that this picture above is Danielle, and I believe that she is probably the final two with Tessa.