Page 101 of 261 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2604

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

confused

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2381501;
    The actual video preview with pink backpack girl is a mountain setting. Not a seashore setting as it is for catamaran date.
    It does appear to be a mountain setting, but aren't their mountains near the ocean in Hawaii? I don't know b/c I have never been there. It's probably the start of the date. I wanted Dani to be the f1 since the beginning, but have pretty much given up hope.

FORT Fan

The dog tags are definitely influental regarding Tessa as F1. But I think this SOLIDLY knocks Bevin out of the F2 spot. DANIELLE is F2!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2381513;
    It does appear to be a mountain setting, but aren't their mountains near the ocean in Hawaii? I don't know b/c I have never been there. It's probably the start of the date. I wanted Dani to be the f1 since the beginning, but have pretty much given up hope.
    There was when I was there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2381509;
    I watch it through my hands regardless of who he picks. I HATE seeing anyone get hurt. It is heartbreaking. I still think Tessa and Bevin are f2. The backpack picture is confusing though.
    I would rather see Bevin go home at F2, and having Tessa being F1. I guess the reason that I would want Dani and Tessa as F2 - I just don't want it to be Bevin. I know that is kind of mean, but I am having a hard time liking that girl.

But Bevin's hair could look more blonde than it is IMO. . .

It looks like the backpack girl to me.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2381521;
    I would rather see Bevin go home at F2, and having Tessa being F1. I guess the reason that I would want Dani and Tessa as F2 - I just don't want it to be Bevin. I know that is kind of mean, but I am having a hard time liking that girl.
    I totally agree with you, however looking at the screen caps of the finale (helo/horseback pics) Danielle goes home this week with Bev/Tessa as your f2. Sorry, I wish I had better news for ya.

Crazy, I gotta respectfully disagree at this point still. I'm still not convinced it's Danielle because SOME pictures of Bevin OUTSIDE her hair changes and looks to be different shades of blonde:

Her streaks show up more in different pics too.

Also, the backpack girl photo could still be by the ocean since the terrain in Hawaii can look like right near the ocean....
    But who knows!

confused

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2381522;
    But Bevin's hair could look more blonde than it is IMO. . .

It looks like the backpack girl to me.
    In this picture I definitely see where backpack's girls hair could be Bevin's, but it just looks much more like Danielle's hair. I don't know, it's so confusing.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2381183;
    Has any one thought (I'm still sorting through these threads I have to catch up on so sorry if its been brought up already.. )

Andy mentions in his interview that they haven't showed much of the conversations that hes had until recently (in the time of the interview, the F 6)
    On top of that we have the leaked Bevin video that took a while to be taken down and you can STILL find it on boards out there..

and then this with the whole tessa business.

The conclusion my half asleep brain comes to at this point is.. what if signs are pointing towards danielle?
    They FINALLY started showing her more... in the F6 on the yacht and at the playground (which he holds that experience near and dear to his heart)
    and then we have 2 leaked things that could potentially point towards the other two..

What do we think?
    I'm totally on the Tessa train and inchin my way into that hammock (they scare me for some reason), but danielle could be that stealth horse I've read about.

I could see it.
    Fleiss keeps us involved with the 2 that we assume are at the end, but then BAM! They hit us over the head monday night with the captain obvious stick...
    I would be shocked and have to stay tuned just to see the outcome.. I could see it happening for other people too...
    That makes sense, but I've been wondering... they really didn't show *too* much of Tessa's talks with Andy up until the F6 either. The only clip they showed of their talk on the aircraft carrier was about her concerns. In Tahoe, they only showed the two of them skiing down the slopes when she picked him up and ski'ed him down. They spoke for about 5sec (same ol' conversation) and then that was it. It was only during the F6 episode that they finally showed them having some serious 'alone' time and have continued since.

So... taking Andy's quote, he could definitely be talking about Tessa and him. [I just don't think he could be describing Bevin as we've been hit over the head with her from D1!)

Also, during Trista & Ryan's season, they said the crew clapped and cheered when she told Ryan her decision b/c they all knew who she *should* choose, but didn't know if she'd go through with it or not. To me, Tessa & Andy have had the same intensity (staring into each others' eyes, etc) that Trista & Ryan did from the get-go (even though she may not be as forward as Bevin!)

And the last remaining fact.... WHY splice and dice Tessa's hometown date so much unless there're things they don't want us to hear?? If she's not the one, then show us WHAT when on with the dogtags!! Too fishy, IMO...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2381183;
    Has any one thought (I'm still sorting through these threads I have to catch up on so sorry if its been brought up already.. )

Andy mentions in his interview that they haven't showed much of the conversations that hes had until recently (in the time of the interview, the F 6)
    On top of that we have the leaked Bevin video that took a while to be taken down and you can STILL find it on boards out there..

and then this with the whole tessa business.

The conclusion my half asleep brain comes to at this point is.. what if signs are pointing towards danielle?
    They FINALLY started showing her more... in the F6 on the yacht and at the playground (which he holds that experience near and dear to his heart)
    and then we have 2 leaked things that could potentially point towards the other two..

What do we think?
    I'm totally on the Tessa train and inchin my way into that hammock (they scare me for some reason), but danielle could be that stealth horse I've read about.

I could see it.
    Fleiss keeps us involved with the 2 that we assume are at the end, but then BAM! They hit us over the head monday night with the captain obvious stick...
    I would be shocked and have to stay tuned just to see the outcome.. I could see it happening for other people too...
    That makes sense, but I've been wondering... they really didn't show *too* much of Tessa's talks with Andy up until the F6 either. The only clip they showed of their talk on the aircraft carrier was about her concerns. In Tahoe, they only showed the two of them skiing down the slopes when she picked him up and ski'ed him down. They spoke for about 5sec (same ol' conversation) and then that was it. It was only during the F6 episode that they finally showed them having some serious 'alone' time and have continued since.

So... taking Andy's quote, he could definitely be talking about Tessa and him. [I just don't think

Also, during Trista & Ryan's season, they said the crew clapped and cheered when she told Ryan her decision b/c they all *knew* who she'd choose, but didn't know if she'd go through with it or not. To me, Tessa & Andy have had the same intensity Trista & Ryan did from the get-go (even though she may not be as forward as Bevin!)

And the last remaining fact.... WHY splice and dice Tessa's hometown date so much unless there're things they don't want us to hear?? If she's not the one, then show us WHAT when on with the dogtags!! Too fishy, IMO...